Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign (1276 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by blamingthedevil: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Sarki Used Money Donated by Obidients to Buy Car being used for Atiku Campaign

Other things he used the money for:
- Marry a new wife
- A new house
- Atiku Campaign Shirts
- Atiku Campaign Caps
- Many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by Bethel4Life(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
That's a lie

Nigerians from all tribe mostly southerners wo have sympathy for his faked kidnapped brother contributed money

But the Full used it for his own personal enjoyment

The full na real Yahoo Yahoo but BAT supporters like u will love him

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by blamingthedevil: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Bethel4Life:
That's a lie

Nigerians from all tribe mostly southerners wo have sympathy for his faked kidnapped brother contributed money
I don hear

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by Bethel4Life(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:

I don hear

Accepthe truth and getat

1 Like

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by blamingthedevil: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Accepthe truth and getat
On my thread ... you mumunatu 2.0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by YeyeGbami: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
This guy na celeb now o. Free publicity due to lack of content
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by IDeyNL: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu urchins don't have anything else to campaign for the baba 'push and start'
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by blamingthedevil: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
IDeyNL:
Tinubu urchins don't have anything else to campaign for the baba 'push and start'

1 Like

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by Durabest: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na real business be these.I like these kind business your mouth and fingers be the capital.More are plaing the same and they must fall.
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by SlurUsername1: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na the latest format in town na, even me too done cash out with their foolishness on Twitter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by M4A1carbine: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

make i enjoy bear Tinubu buy for me sef..

Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why is this guy a topic on Nairaland?

Has he become another Reno and Deji that mods push their senseless posts on the front page all the time?
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by slivertongue: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
This guy is trying to buy into a campaign with an expired strategy. Cash out indeed. Same guy who claimed his bros was a victim of Abj kd train attack
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by overall90: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
And what is your proof that it is only Obedients that donated money for him?
And moreover the money was donated purely on humanitarian grounds and not because of politics or Peter Obi
You guys should try and grow some sense.
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by vincent10(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Format everywhere. People making it difficult to help genuine people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctN1hL5YQOw
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by Malory: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Durabest:
Na real business be these.I like these kind business your mouth and fingers be the capital.More are plaing the same and they must fall.
Na so.
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by stacyadams: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
IDeyNL:

Which one be baba push and start.. grin grin grin choi
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by richie240: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Niqqa even rubbed it in by wearing a "cashout shirt".
grin
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by Malory: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Durabest:
Happy Sunday
Re: Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign by Betanaija42moro: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol, what I saw in River State yesterday. They were shouting

vote your conscience

We no dey give shishi

Vote wisely

Obi is coming

Today at Onitsha they turned the rally to carnival.

The youths have taken a decision, they want to take their destiny in their hands now.

May God help us

(1) (Reply)

PETER OBI TACKLES QUESTION POORLY! / 2023: Garfield1 Threatens To Divide Nigeria If Atiku Wins / Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.