Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) (22238 Views)

Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive / NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by bewla(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Any
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by LUAN1: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
No be for precedency. You see atiku poster for there??

2 Likes

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by thatigboman1: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
How many people dey cross river that they are doing 5 million man match? Abi they want to go and borrow people from Cameroon?
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by BrashMan: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
These particular people you are looking at will be the same people that would walk for APC on the street tomorrow.... grin grin

You are right. Also, the reason for the crowd is the governorship and other political aspirants. Atiku should not see this and feel the crowd is the him. They will vote PO for president and PDP for state.

3 Likes

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Dannyagrofoods: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
These ones are paid crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by 4ward4: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Normal levels, even me I will walk for APC in my State...But for federal we are obedient...95% of youth in that pic are obedient.

4 Likes

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Intelcorei7: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is this not the same calabar they said has been locked down for Mazi Peter Obi
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Cantonese: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
bukkysam:
People

Deceived

People

Only God can judge you people

Though i sell quality footwear check my signature for my whatsapp details

Always

Punishing

Citizens

God has already judged your matter and found you guilty of inflicting Nigerians with misery, sorrow, hardship and poverty.

No be only footwear, na trekkingwear.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by ud4u: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fingers crossed
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Masturbator2020: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So there are up to 5 million jobless people in Cross River
They are not marching for Atiku,this is for state . una body too dey hot.lol
��
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by aariwa(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
That’s for governorship not presidential. Ayade was a disaster, reason he ran to APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by DeepThroater: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
FactBoyz:
Paid crowd is irrelevant when it comes to organic crowd

The minute you yamris get into your thick skulls that SS is PDP the easier it will be to accept the massive rejection of your yamri Messiah
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Intelcorei7: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
BrashMan:

You are right. Also, the reason for the crowd is the governorship and other political aspirants. Atiku should not see this and feel the crowd is the him. They will vote PO for president and PDP for state.
But of which value is his presidency without senators, reps and governors
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
OK, Cross River is tired of APC, they're rooting for PDP @state Level, Labour Party @Federal Level
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by brightDdon(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1562738437962465282?t=M12hM5D32j9wYKg-ckO1UA&s=19

Ok,,,these are Obidients,,,if you notice the walk isn't for atiku but for governorship and legislatives,,,

Well done.

Vote Peter Obi for president 2023.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Onlygrace0:
Most of the people you're seeing will vote for Obi while they vote for PDP in governorship
and senetorial election

Whatever makes you sleep at night tho’

The way they voted LP in Osun and collected PDP’s money bah

2 Likes

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by DeepThroater: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Why is the walk for Labour party bigger than this one?

I think it's because the masses of Nigeria have come to realise how PDP and APC has messed up their futures.

We must vote Peter Obi of LP this time around

We must set forth at dawn.

LP that was restricted to eleven-eleven roundabout?

The SS will never ever vote an Igbo candidate.

We can vote for an Igbo man but not an Igbo candidate .

Know this and know peace

SS is for PDP.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by biafranrealson: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
For president we are all Obident and yusful
But for governor, National Assembly, State HOA , we are PDP .
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by PS712: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
These particular people you are looking at will be the same people that would walk for APC on the street tomorrow.... grin grin
These people as you can see are walking in respect of gubernatorial, Senate and reps candidates. It's expected because it's their state affair.
If PDP and APC want to test their popularity for Presidency, they should conduct walks for the presidential candidates only and see.

2 Likes

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by crowther15(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

I urge every Nigerian to come out enmass for any party that's campaigning.

Collect everything they give you; money, clothes, food, e.t.c

On election day, vote Peter Obi.
This your idea may be good for the jobless youths grin grin
No youth will volunteer to be used by PDP and APC. Some may do it ooooo.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by iHateFraudsters: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
plantist:

Stop wailing bros cheesy

grin

If this is wailing, I wonder what wailing is
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Onlygrace0:
Most of the people you're seeing will vote for Obi while they vote for PDP in governorship
and senetorial election

Eggxactly.
For me it's APGA forever.
But I am voting Peter Obi for presidency.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thug land. Marian looking unrecognizable.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by OCEANPOWER: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
NO REASONABLE YOUTHS WILL WALK FOR PDP, WITHOUT INDUCEMENT
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by chrisvic007: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Why is the walk for Labour party bigger than this one?

I think it's because the masses of Nigeria have come to realise how PDP and APC has messed up their futures.

We must vote Peter Obi of LP this time around

We must set forth at dawn.

Another fool spotted.

PDP and APC have messed up your future but your messiah was in PDP until two months ago. At a time he was a special adviser. In case you don't know, a special adviser has the status of a minister.

Your liar, Peter Obi (a youth at the age of 61) was one of those who shared the $2.1B meant for arms purchase in 2014. They did not buy the arm and munitions and boko haram became a monster until recently.

Nobody would allow obi's presidency in this country.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Davigor: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why are APC And PDP copying LP?
Can someone tell me why?

Always copying the obidient movement.
Shame on them lazy APC & PDP.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Promoter2: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
If they are not sponsored, where did they meet to collect jersey?
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by mizz2posh: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

But when they walk for labour it's real right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by OCEANPOWER: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
SAY YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR LP NOT SOUTH SOUTH WILL NOT VOTE FOR LP.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by desiredhome: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
toujurs:
These same fools will later cry over the high cost of living and food in nigeria.
And what makes you think the other candidates won't make Nigerians suffer if they win?......
Nigerians can't get better by any one elected president.......the governors of this country are the real problem of Nigeria...... unfortunately the gullible youths cannot ask them questions due to tribalism and ignorant thus they keep attacking the president while the real problem is with them, .
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by BlazinGlory40: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

I pity you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati / PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] / Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.