Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) (22235 Views)

Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive / NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by garfield1: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
kingyakos:

I know that's where u heading to and how did Sandy Onor defeated gershom bassey in primaries, gershom who they claim to be the trade mark of PDP in CRS.
It's better for Sandy Onor to be controlled by Wike than Prince otu to be controlled by Ayade and APC

No sir.me and you know ayade cannot control prince.all they need is someone who will cover up his loots.if them imoke couldn't tanei him,ayade can't.sandy career was dead till wike blackmailed ayade to give sandy senate ticket....in any case prince will clear south.ayade will deliver north.they will share central.pdp chairman and secretary in ogoja LGA just defected to apc
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by PS712: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
kennyz247:

my broda,APC generation is finished in the north as for now
Not entirely true. Let's be objective and realistic.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by kingyakos: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

No sir.me and you know ayade cannot control prince.all they need is someone who will cover up his loots.if them imoke couldn't tanei him,ayade can't.sandy career was dead till wike blackmailed ayade to give sandy senate ticket....in any case prince will clear south.ayade will deliver north.they will share central.pdp chairman and secretary in ogoja LGA just defected to apc

I wish him the best
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Panda7(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
no industries same political talk
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by eteba(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
These particular people you are looking at now will be the same people that would walk for APC on the same street tomorrow....

Let me give you wait and see nod... grin grin cheesy
You're very correct, without exaggeration 80% of these pple are available for rent by any political party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Ransomtheking(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
PDPs Sandy onor for governor LPs Obi for president
That's our odd in cross river state
This forthcoming elections ain't about party but people
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

I urge every Nigerian to come out enmass for any party that's campaigning.

Collect everything they give you; money, clothes, food, e.t.c

On election day, vote Peter Obi.
on point
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Most of them are obident for the show
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by MDK777: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigerians will never take any thing serious
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by edosignature(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by DeepThroater: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
This thread really pain DisObidient zombies

See the level of copium on this thread.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2022
garfield1:

No,they are tired of pdp totally.these people were organised by sandy s.a on media modlin odu.I got an invite yesterday

OK, here in Akwa Ibom State na
Presidential - Labour Party
Governorship - Young Progressives Party (YPP)

Senator OBA is giving Gov. Udom&PDP a good run for their money.
Re: Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) by newoffer: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2022
These are paid people
Abdul05:
These particular people you are looking at now will be the same people that would walk for APC on the same street tomorrow....

Let me give you wait and see nod... grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.