Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive (2386 Views)

APC-PCC, Moggal Fulbe Pulaku Org. To Host Sensitization And Endorsement Program. / Jack-rich Seeks Inclusion Of Nigeria, AU In G-20 For Accelerated Economic Growth / Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Impressive!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
The Jagadeath of Borgu..and the agbado messiah...of zombie miscreants!!

Courtesy: me... grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by derecho(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why una dey torment TINUBU SLAVES na?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
30 of them have viewed this thread and ran away...

That is how useless they are...Bluudy cowards!!

They will report to their MOD and he will close the thread ...because I PRESS THEIR NECKS FOR FUN...

derecho:
Why una dey torment TINUBU SLAVES na?

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by jkpbestseries: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
the hills have eyes
Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Totilopussylick(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
This should hit the front desk cheesy tongue

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
.......to see Tinubu;s Pampers?? grin grin grin grin grin

jkpbestseries:
the hills have eyes............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Softmirror: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
angry

HMM...DESPITE MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET, TINUBU STILL HAS SUPPORT FROM THIS CHRISTIAN. shocked

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by blazingblender(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ọ men una funny ooh
Nice one sga

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fatai Abdulazeez is Christian now abi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin...UNA CAN DENY FOR AFRICA!! grin grin grin grin grin

Softmirror:
angry

HMM...DESPITE MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET, TINUBU STILL HAS SUPPORT FROM THIS CHRISTIAN. shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Softmirror: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Fatai Abdulazeez is Christian now abi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin...UNA CAN DENY FOR AFRICA!! grin grin grin grin grin

DAT BIG CROSS WEY DEY HIM NECK PASS POPE AND CAN PRESIDENT OWN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by AdamuKD: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
This is how Tilumbu supporters are.
Very foolish and idiotic cows

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mynd44...Dont close this thread...I see you viewing!! grin grin grin grin grin

Let your mindset be clean....and allow the Fun banter continue.

Let these agbadorian miscreants understand that your neutrality is bae!!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by RZArecta(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
I can see some popular Nairalanders among them o shocked very impressive

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na fake Gold wey him thief for Mushin... grin grin grin grin

Softmirror:

DAT BIG CROSS WEY DEY HIM NECK PASS POPE AND CAN PRESIDENT OWN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Nightwolf1: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin Tinubu mongrels don suffer for Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Iliveforever(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Mynd44...Dont close this thread...I see you viewing!! grin grin grin grin grin

Let your mindset be clean....and allow the Fun banter continue.

Let these agbadorian miscreants understand that your neutrality is bae!!

Lolzz

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
2 can play the game.. grin grin

Iliveforever:

Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
We will keep pressing their useless Agbadorian necks... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nightwolf1:
grin grin Tinubu mongrels don suffer for Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
They all viewed the thread and as perennial Cowards ..they cant comment.

Shameless miscreants that support and praise the same people that have made them indolent and disgraceful Youtths.

Let this kwantry dissolve and see how they will be subjugated and totally enslaved by the Fulani...they adore foolishl1y...spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Abdu81: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
M4A1carbine:
They all viewed the thread and as perennial Cowards ..they cant comment.

Shameless miscreants that support and praise the same people that have made them indolent and disgraceful Youtths.

Let this kwantry dissolve and see how they will be subjugated and totally enslaved by the Fulani...they adore foolishl1y...spits

Hahaha haha
Tinubu is a zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu is a zombie father.... grin grin grin grin

Abdu81:

Hahaha haha
Tinubu is a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by SaiOba: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Walai! You no get joy o grin grin grin
M4A1carbine:
The Jagadeath of Borgu..and the agbado messiah...of zombie miscreants!!

Courtesy: me... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by M4A1carbine: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Zombie Mongrels must be punished totally!! grin grin grin grin

SaiOba:
Walai! You no get joy o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by MaliCampus: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
I can see omenka and seunsmg cheesy cheesy

As e dey pain dem,e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey pain dem
As e dey sweet us,e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey sweet us

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Baba wey no well dey Shout Emilokan

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by Salvador1: 12:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Op...
You're a wicked sombori

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by MrColdsweat: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2022
You win the internet today.
Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by BigYash: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Op your vahulens large national stadium grin

The thing pain this dripping ass licker above me.. He will win on and offline. We must not allow Apshit finish this country. PDP no do reach like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by techWriter3: 3:13am On Sep 11, 2022
The Jagadeath of Borgu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sensitization And Awareness Walk In G.R.A Ikeja...impressive by VVVOLTS: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Oya clap for yourself

Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator / Obi Supporters Are Already Threatening Violence And Mayhem... / Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.