Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,641 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State (41995 Views)

APC Distributes Membership Registration Materials To States / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Phyde: 1:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Covid Palliatives
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Yankee101: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Why use federal government money to cater for only APC members?

It’s our money

Do these guys know the meaning of illegality?
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Things like this shouldn’t be news but instead be common. Food shouldn’t be considered a gift or goodwill offering, it’s a basic need. Food banks funded by the government, corporations, and private benefactors should be staples everywhere in Nigeria and accessible to all, not just some.

1 Like

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by MartinsD12(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnoTzONC0ak

Breaking News: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State
They are wasting their time , no space for apc in Anambra state and the whole of South East
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:06am On Aug 26, 2022
agadez007:
I really pity the old man,he thought he got the whole Northern and South western votes on lock down and don’t need the South east,now they are trying to bribe and maybe garner little votes from the same people they insult and bully everyday

Allahu akbar

Who is bullying SE? You Obidients are the ones bullying all your rivals. Even Obi himself came out openly to advise against it
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2022
MartinsD12:

They are wasting their time , no space for apc in Anambra state and the whole of South East
Na so politics of bitterness.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2022
What residents,show us the location and list of people u shared audio food item too, comrade's APC lied
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Things like this shouldn’t be news but instead be common. Food shouldn’t be considered a gift or goodwill offering, it’s a basic need. Food banks funded by the government, corporations, and private benefactors should be staples everywhere in Nigeria and accessible to all, not just some.
Americana wey dey always dey against me... grin This your comment make sense.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
What residents,show us the location and list of people u shared audio food item too, comrade's APC lied
Just say you are hungry you need location so that you will collect your own
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by MuscularDick(m): 3:10am On Aug 26, 2022
See your portable breast that my mouth can swallow completely cheesy
Islandlady:
As usual Election is close! This is their modus operandi

The residents of Anambla are Billionaires, they are not supposed to collect it!
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:12am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Just say you are hungry you need location so that you will collect your own
ur very foolish for saying this,ur generation will suffer hunger
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
Lol....see as you turn joke into insult and anger.. . cheesy cheesy grin grin You don't have a single sense of humor and you are truly hungry... Pele. . grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:16am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol....see as you turn joke into insult and anger.. . cheesy cheesy grin grin You don't have a single sense of humor and you are truly hungry... Pele. . grin
kids on nairaland,mumu instead of u to go and sleep ur here doing Apes shit,Bleep u ,Bleep u mama analy
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
See as I press your mumu button.... cheesy
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:17am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Amma goslowslow on ur mama
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
kids on nairaland,mumu instead of u to go and sleep ur here doing Apes shit,Bleep u ,Bleep u mama analy
Lol...if you know my age I am sure I am old enough to be your Father.
Why are you this bitter! Hunger is not good I!!! cheesy grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
Amma goslowslow on ur mama
Na wah o you dey insult me come join your Mama... poverty is a bastard.. cheesy
Hunger din show you pepper... tongue tongue grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

See as I press your mumu button.... cheesy
lols ur whole generation will continue to suck dicks,dey will continue to depend on fakeness,
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
Na evening for where I dey .. poverty friend.... grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Na wah o you dey insult me come join your Mama... poverty is a bastard.. cheesy
Hunger din show you pepper... tongue tongue grin
who

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
lols ur whole generation will continue to suck dicks,dey will continue to depend on fakeness,
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. You have embraced poverty for the rest of your life. .. cheesy
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
who
This one na small pikin. See rice be like shit! grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by matemate: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2022
shocked
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:23am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol...if you know my age I am sure I am old enough to be your Father.
Why are you this bitter! Hunger is not good I!!! cheesy grin
but ur father is a foolish man,should have used a condom while raping ur his concubine
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by GodisFirst: 3:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Useless party and government with Useless and evil Agenda and policies.
You think that by crippling peoples businesses, creating massive unemployment, making them hungry and then come back towards election to share food items to them will make them vote for you? then think again.
If not for integrity sake, na to collect their food and money and still vote for Peter Obi/Yusuf Datti so that their losses will be double double.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
who
Na poo poo poo you dey carry eat the rice?
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:24am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

This one na small pikin. See rice be like shit! grin
For ur whole life till u die,u will lick ass for food
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
but ur father is a foolish man,should have used a condom while raping ur his concubine
Hmmm I see I will tell him...See as I dey carry you cruise, me and my friends don laugh taya... cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.