Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State (41745 Views)

APC Distributes Membership Registration Materials To States / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:27am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Hmmm I see I will tell him...See as I dey carry you cruise, me and my friends don laugh taya... cheesy cheesy
lols tell y'all friends to continue laffing at ur stupidity,all of una just dey on my comments,yall most be jobless,upcoming broke Yahoo learner
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
For ur whole life till u die,u will lick ass for food
Really? Tell me more

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
lols tell y'all friends to continue laffing at ur stupidity,all of una just dey on my comments,yall most be jobless,upcoming broke Yahoo learner
Chai see painment he pain am. cheesy

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Chai see painment he pain am. cheesy
empty vessel

Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
empty vessel
You see am see wetin you dey eat..
God please who this guy offend?
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by sekem: 3:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Election time don read na, na now dem come remember say hunger dey for land.

Meanwhile... e fit be your palliatives wey dem been hide that time.

So don't be fooled.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:47am On Aug 26, 2022
Venymen:
empty vessel
Are you tired?
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Gozac: 4:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Average Ibos are not different from Femi Fani Kayode
Give them #500 and they will vote for you
Ok ooo
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 26, 2022
This is not going to help matters,they will still vote for peter obi
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Mandate2023: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

People openly rejected APC money in the last Anambra guber election. The video went viral the week of the election.

Keep deceiving yourself - there's a limit to what every man can take. Nigerians have had enough from APC!

That igbos rejected money grin grin grin grin

To start with who do u think will sponsor APC to shear money in Anambra governorship election, u think APC don't have sense abi grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Venymen(m): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Show us list of names of the family and location u shared audio provisions
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Ak83: 4:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Goyeced:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.
we we we as if you are d only yoruba. Ode omo irankiran.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by broadman20: 5:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

See who is talking,

From 1999 all the governor's in the south west were all AD governors before 2003 (next election) PDP took over almost all the state except Lagos

Maybe it was ghost that took money and turn all the state from AD to PDP.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Before you point a finger, check if you are not the number culprit.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by broadman20: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Mandate2023:

That igbos rejected money grin grin grin grin

To start with who do u think will sponsor APC to shear money in Anambra governorship election, u think APC don't have sense abi grin

Mention the state APC had won in the south east in the election?

Ebonyi State governor joined APC

Imo state governor coming 4th got his own through Supreme court.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by sixtus3606(m): 5:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
After putting them in starvation by stealing all the whole national cake meant for the whole nation mtcheeeeeeeew

I wish the people will reject their useless food like those sensible people in Ghana did

Well...im my opinion, you don't reject such. You collect it and VOTE WISELY.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by proprince(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Reasons they hid palliative then.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by BigBizzy(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Same food they hid from everyone during the pandemic!!!

Useless lots.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by freemanq(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Where were they during lockdown,when people needs food? Wrong timing in real time we can't be deceived again
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Calicoe: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2022
If they share come my side, I go accept but that one no go still change my vote
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by otuas: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
After putting them in starvation by stealing all the whole national cake meant for the whole nation mtcheeeeeeeew

I wish the people will reject their useless food like those sensible people in Ghana did

reject what na, guy collect is your food n vote for who u want to on that day bro.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Alpharey: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Pls we don't need these your evil 3 cups of rice. We have been feeding ourselves very well despite the hardship. Obi all the way
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by tonexman18(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
like what we saw in Ekiti state election...
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Alpharey: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Mccullum:
Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria by the will of God.

ABAT 2023 is a goal. grin

Thank God it is not his will for us to continue suffering.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Pio44: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Don’t say that in front of hungry anambra people ooo. They may just lymgh or curse u for wanting to take food out of their mouth. The same people Obidient said he left 75billion naira for without adding any positive value to the life of ordinary citizens of anambra state. Then it comes to a question of if this man bcame the president, how is he going to leads Obidient people out of poverty. My guess maybe by keeping money for the next administration after him.
bro anambra has the highest number of young millionaire Nigeria OK, what ur state?
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2022
pricklewane:
Did your Igbo state gov also steal what is meant for your state or you are just being the lunatic that many of your tribesmen are renowned for

mumu I'm not even Igbo but fools like you think everyone is foolish like you to the extent of claiming another tribe he's not, well continue to wallow in your delusions it doesn't remove one Kobo from my millions in the bank.... done reading your mentions so you can waste your time to reply with the rubbish expected of you.

I remain Obidient
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Taigaban: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Distributing crumbs to the people now that election is near. Wicked souls. I would advice that anybody that is given food should collect it because of the level of hunger created by these Politicians. But while choosing your leader do so with conscience.
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by Albertgr8: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Yes there is hunger in the Nigeria coursed by the same APC (buhari and Tinubu)
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by uchennaq(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnoTzONC0ak

Breaking News: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State

I go chop APC and PDP scatter this election, and still vote LP. grin grin
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by hush15: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnoTzONC0ak

Breaking News: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State

See them, when they are suppose to share palliative, we no see them. It's election time and after sinking the country to the extent that food prices are just off the roof, they sharing bags of rice.

Useless party and members, you all are going down this time. Make we test others abegi
Re: APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State by okorogodwin4(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2022
I will eat there food 20times a day I will collect there money and I will never vote them because they are criminals who doesn't love our country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute / If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri / Governor Yahaya Bello Pictured With Crutches In Public Trying To Enter His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.