Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Problems Of Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Of Men! (876 Views)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Men! by Odinakaibe2022(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
This life no balance!
a guy will be spending large amount of money on women he is dating as if he wil still marry her, spending as if he is doing investment
even when his source of income is getting low!
abeg we men lets shine our eyes! Women are not our shop!
The amount u are Spending now will Be more important to u in building ur Family in the nearest future,
If a woman did not luv u pls dot force ursef.
there is someone special who wil value u out there u will meet
I CAME IN PEACE!
Re: Problems Of Men! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
At least try dey type good English now OP lipsrsealed
Re: Problems Of Men! by OnlySmartHustler(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:
At least try dey type good English now OP lipsrsealed
You this one you just wrote is it in good english? Illiterate dey mock someone who just passed a meaningful message..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Of Men! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
You this one you just wrote is it in good english? Illiterate dey mock someone who just passed a meaningful message..

You're calling me an illiterate yet you cant read...did I say I didnt get the message?which incorrect spellings did you see in my sentence? Olodo...use your head before you quote me or simply stay in your lane
Re: Problems Of Men! by OnlySmartHustler(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:

You're calling me an illiterate yet you cant read...did I say I didnt get the message?which incorrect spellings did you see in my sentence? Olodo
I called you an illiterate because you acted like one.. Nobody will read his statement without getting his point.. Olodo man
Re: Problems Of Men! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
I called you an illiterate because you acted like one.. Nobody will read his statement without getting his point.. Olodo man

Now you're just being a fool again...didnt you read my statement where I said "did I tell you that I didnt get his point"?

As usual you still couldn't read...get off my mention you fool
Re: Problems Of Men! by slawomir: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nice talk son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Of Men! by 7buckz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2022

Re: Problems Of Men! by OnlySmartHustler(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:

Now you're just being a fool again...didnt you read my statement where I said "did I tell you that I didnt get his point"?

As usual you still couldn't read...get off my mention you fool
instead of attacking the post if it doesn't make sense to you,you foolishly went ahead to attack the person who made the post.. What other madness,stupidity and ignorance is more than this? You are born fool,take this from someone who just noticed in a short while..
Re: Problems Of Men! by LonelyLucifer(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gibberish.....

The same rubbish spamming NL since 1900.
Re: Problems Of Men! by headbasher96(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
spot on
Re: Problems Of Men! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
instead of attacking the post if it doesn't make sense to you,you foolishly went ahead to attack the person who made the post.. What other madness,stupidity and ignorance is more than this? You are born fool,take this from someone who just noticed in a short while..

God...I swear you're a mega fool...you still cant read you're very dumb...your IQ is really below 10%...so after even having the privilege of me replying you your dumb sense still cant read and comprehend? Did you see what I put in quotation?...chai your parents really passed down dumb Gene's to you...olodo feeling funky
Re: Problems Of Men! by OnlySmartHustler(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:

God...I swear you're a mega fool...you still cant read you're very dumb...your IQ is really below 10%...so after even having the privilege of me replying you your dumb sense still cant read and comprehend? Did you see what I put in quotation?...chai your parents really passed down dumb Gene's to you...olodo feeling funky
Jeez,i tried to correct you on what you should have done and here you are insulting my parents?NL family this guy is a big fool you see.You have graduated from insulting me to insulting my parents.You know what? Your ancestral grandmother was busy opening her legs for village he~goats in her teenage stage,she passed her LovePeddler attitude to her male children till it reached your father's turn,who then transfered it to your mother,before it got to you.Your grandmother's corpse was thrown into an evil forest where spirits will bombad her toto. It will be 500 evil spirits with one woman(your grandmother). Foolish fool,thats who you are
Re: Problems Of Men! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
Jeez,i tried to correct you on what you should have done and here you are insulting my parents?NL family this guy is a big fool you see.You have graduated from insulting me to insulting my parents.You know what? Your ancestral grandmother was busy opening her legs for village he~goats in her teenage stage,she passed her LovePeddler attitude to her male children till it reached your father's turn,who then transfered it to your mother,before it got to you.Your grandmother's corpse was thrown into an evil forest where spirits will bombad her toto. It will be 500 evil spirits with one woman(your grandmother). Foolish fool,thats who you are

Re: Problems Of Men! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:

I like this response...next time stay in your lane and allow the person I was talking to to reply...ekpa
Re: Problems Of Men! by OnlySmartHustler(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:

I like this response...next time stay in your lane and allow the person I was talking to to reply...ekpa
I am delighted you know who your grandmother was,where she is,what has been happening to her toto,who you are.. Answers to all these came from me,the only one who know you more than you do.. Hit my button anytime you want" any trace to your ancestors" i am your surest plug.. Next revelation will be how your grandfather is pounding 100billion tubers yam with a tooth pick, i bet you wouldn't want me to open up?

(1) (Reply)

ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) / Big Boobs Lady Leaks Her Nudde Tape On Snapchat / Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.