Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? (600 Views)

Names Of Guys That CANNOT Shift A Woman's Womb / Names Of Guys That Can Shift Woman's Womb / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? by KiNg0G: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Today is the first time of me knowing a womb can be reset through massage, They came to ask me if theys anybody that rubs in the area...I directed them to shoprite...The dude said not that kind of body massage, but a native massage.
he further went to say it's for his wife, and they need ijaw hand to help reset her womb.
Re: Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? by Blunttruth: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
Today is the first time of me knowing a womb can be reset through massage, They came to ask me if theys anybody that rubs in the area...I directed them to shoprite...The dude said not that kind of body massage, but a native massage.
he further went to say it's for his wife, and they need ijaw hand to help reset her womb.
There's what is called fertility massage. I think it just improves blood flow to the womb, I don't think it resets or repositions anything.

1 Like

Re: Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? by Romanoff(f): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just trial and error.

It's best to first see a gynae for a thorough check up to know the cause of infertility and how to tackle it.

1 Like

Re: Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? by Sheddy5(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
ah, for sure, my mum has set countles of wombs.
Re: Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
What exactly does it mean to "reset" a womb? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Wife After Cheating On Him And Having A Child For Another Man / She Actually Leaks Her Own Nudes On Snapchat / Women No Longer Need Men To Satisfy Them Sexually, They're Weak, Says Angela Egu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.