Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Can You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This? (779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This? by Machalla(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Respectful and sincere answers pls.

cheesy

cc:
Nlfpmod
Rocktation
farano
Lalasticlala

Re: Can You Do This? by STOICREALIST: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
I will definitely try it and develop a strategy for my daily activities. I will attempt to develop a daily, weekly and monthly routine to kill boredom.

I would however try to ensure three (3) things though:

1. Food and water (nourishment) is provided.
2. A means for telling time.
3. Pen and paper to write/journal my thoughts and experiences

From my experiences in life I know that it will be very hard on the human mind if there is no clock or something to measure time with/by. There are Tibetan Monks who do this in the Himalayas. They do this in dark caves and some do not even survive it. Their “Sampa” meals are brought by younger monks and delivered. Their experiences were quite profound. You get to see how the mind behaves and functions when the regular parameters of living and being human in the society/collection of other humans and the activities and interactions therefrom. You get to see how the mind will work when you are isolated or removed from the activities of general human existence.

One thing I’ll try to incorporate will be meditation. It will be a part of my daily routine. However, the experiences will be profound. Better than when in some similar activities that bring down dopamine. E.g engaging in 2 weeks to 1 month water only fasting.

I would do it just to see how long I could go. There will be a very sever dip in dopamine. One will almost know no pleasure from the outside world apart from the food that one is served. In this state I would reduce my meals to one meal a day. And it would have little to no carbohydrates. One would have to develop new means of pleasure and find new things interesting. It will be really profound.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Do This? by Mercury12(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ah!
Make person sha no run mad.
One year here will be like 10,000 years...
I can only manage to give it a try if I'm given access to books. Lots of different books actually.
I will do it else count me out pls lol

This one nah madness pro max.
grin
I cannot cant grin
Re: Can You Do This? by 7buckz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
No be human being de prison sentenced to life... Omo na small challenge
Re: Can You Do This? by slawomir: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Possible sha

But it will affect you mentally and psychologically

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This? by nowtoday10: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
U b hearing sound, humming sound.

Chances of u being tone deaf is 50% but then 30b, its worth it abeg
Re: Can You Do This? by Olifiz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
U see all those padded foams. Na my new hobby bd that o. I go lose all
Re: Can You Do This? by brosom(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg carry ur wahala go, it's a devils offer.

Na silent mental madness go follow u after one year.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This? by brosom(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
It'll be suit those with imaginary being, this that has the ability to talk to like as if it's normal lipsrsealed.
Re: Can You Do This? by brosom(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Introverted individuals are likely to stay there for as long as they can.

But it'll always affect them one way or the other.

Extroverted individuals should be plz keep off grin.. e get why

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This? by internationalman(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
People who eat other people's shit for 5million just entered the group chat now and made themselves admin

1 Share

Re: Can You Do This? by Fanikoko: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Afterwards madness follows

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This? by headbasher96(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
that is some nigerian armed robbers and cultist family house oga add 6month to it i can collect it with alacrity
Re: Can You Do This? by toujurs: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
brosom:
Introverted individuals are likely to stay there for as long as they can.

But it'll always affect them one way or the other.

Extroverted individuals should be plz keep off grin.. e get why
I heard they talk to themselves. So they can surely survive

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This? by Starlight252: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
It's quite possible i can.

Good nutrition, proper hygiene and meditation plus adequate preparation.

the location definitely has to be truthfully arranged though.

If i survive it, i'll pshychologically be in a profound state of mind so much that the glamour of the cash price might have diminished from a 'personal allure' to a 'selfless/natural will'.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
toujurs:
Talk to themselves? No be ment be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This? by brosom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
toujurs:
yeah, 90% of them have an imaginary friend(s) they interact with on daily bases.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This? by Boxbae: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
STOICREALIST:
I will definitely try it and develop a strategy for my daily activities. I will attempt to develop a daily, weekly and monthly routine to kill boredom.

I would however try to ensure three (3) things though:

1. Food and water (nourishment) is provided.
2. A means for telling time.
3. Pen and paper to write/journal my thoughts and experiences

From my experiences in life I know that it will be very hard on the human mind if there is no clock or something to measure time with/by. There are Tibetan Monks who do this in the Himalayas. They do this in dark caves and some do not even survive it. Their “Sampa” meals are brought by younger monks and delivered. Their experiences were quite profound. You get to see how the mind behaves and functions when the regular parameters of living and being human in the society/collection of other humans and the activities and interactions therefrom. You get to see how the mind will work when you are isolated or removed from the activities of general human existence.

One thing I’ll try to incorporate will be meditation. It will be a part of my daily routine. However, the experiences will be profound. Better than when in some similar activities that bring down dopamine. E.g engaging in 2 weeks to 1 month water only fasting.

I would do it just to see how long I could go. There will be a very sever dip in dopamine. One will almost know no pleasure from the outside world apart from the food that one is served. In this state I would reduce my meals to one meal a day. And it would have little to no carbohydrates. One would have to develop new means of pleasure and find new things interesting. It will be really profound.

Even if the person comes out he/she would not able to spend the money bcs the normal sanity will not be there.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This? by kelspinall(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
nop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Have Sex For The First Time? / 35 Years Old Man Wants To Leave His 40k Salary To Learn Internet Fraud!!!!!!!! / “I ENJOYED IT” Single Mum Who Had Son Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.