Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. (911 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Animegirl(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
One of my biggest red flag in a relationship is if my boyfriend is a mummy's boy. If i date a “mama’s boy,” it gives off the impression that he can’t make his own decisions and that by dating him, I'm basically committing to his mother.

I mean, I should come first in a relationship right? I can't even imagine competing for his affection. His mum always in our business.

Infact, being a mummy's boy show weakness in a man. A woman needs a man who can provide, make big decisions, and prioritize her, not his mom.
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by virginprincess(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Reminderz: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
One of my biggest red flag in a relationship is if my boyfriend is a mummy's boy. If i date a “mama’s boy,” it gives off the impression that he can’t make his own decisions and that by dating him, I'm basically committing to his mother.

I mean, I should come first in a relationship right? I can't even imagine competing for his affection. His mum always in our business.

Infact, being a mummy's boy show weakness in a man. A woman needs a man who can provide, make big decisions, and prioritize her, not his mom.

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Reminderz: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
all these kids, una go just come online carry phone dey type nonsense.. men are scum but you guys can't go a day without thinking about men and how to get fvcked...

who gives a fvck about the kind of men you like to date? and what the fvck do you even plan to give back to that man...? and who in the absolute fvck do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
every dude is a mommy's boy, most of us just put brain for wetin we dey do ni.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Tit4Tat1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
You want him to put u first in a relationship and the only the only thing u gat to offer is ur stinky pvs*y... Some of U gals ain't normal undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by voidUpdate(m): 4:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Animegirl:

I mean, I should come first in a relationship right?

No, you should not. And you will not. smiley
Family is blood. Blood comes first.
smiley

Weak for getting advice from someone who's age is greater the sum of both our ages? Yeah, right! (Wisdom is gotten from experience)

This is how it works;
1. She isolates you from external influence, so she can easily change your mindset.
She uses the "Don't be a weakling, make your own decisions without advice (especially from the most influential person regarding your growth)".
2. The "I should come first" mentality.

If good for you, you break up, you realize just how your whole life revolved around her and the relationship only. This leads me to her next most favorite phrase
3. "if you love me, you would..."

Speaking of red flags, you are the Chinese flag to me.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by voidUpdate(m): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy

Lol. You're excited cause this thread is about to create a heated argument. gringrin
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Worriedguy6699: 4:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Animegirl:

Who would want to date you? We’ve all seen your pix. You’re not all that. In fact you had to even remove it cause it got no likes.

Just rest please.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2022
The Funny thing is that these Ladies that accuse their Boyfriends of being Mummy Boys..

When married, Are the ones that Rush to their own Mothers to report their Marital activities

or use their Husband's Money to buy Expensive stuffs for their Mothers (While saving her own Money)...

Very Silly, Manipulative Beings! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Fahvvy: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Hahahahaha...
grin grin cheesy grin grin

She say na "I should come first right?" undecided...

A girlfriend wants to come first, before a mother, mtttttwwwwwwwww, you must be high on something undecided...

You can't even come before football and PES5 sef, talk more of coming before his mother, so please rest undecided...

And speaking of red flags...
You have more red flags than a Chinese parade undecided...
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by UncleTJAY: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2022
You have a fish brain, you can't replace one's mother... you'll understand when you grow old and your son put you last because of his gf... respect his mother he'll always respect you.
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by Animegirl(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Who would want to date you? We’ve all seen your pix. You’re not all that. In fact you had to even remove it cause it got no likes.

Just rest please.

Keep deceiving yourself. tongue grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by advanceDNA: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Women go jam u for street and automatically want your mother relegated to back in your life......

When he reach their turn...she go para say her son's wife has turned him away from his mother....women are enemies of women...they can never collect what they dish out
Re: I Can Never Date A Mummy's Boy. by okunwaye(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Animegirl:

Who want date opo grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Having Pains / Is It Bad To Die Alone And Childless? / How Come Ladies Don't Amount To Anything In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.