Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) (28950 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / Fried Rice: My Favourite Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by eazyduzit: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
As a complete Arewa product,I go with Dan-Wake and Alele.
Arewa people get food wallahi.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Greatdand007(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Darkseid:
Beans and indomie. Na wetin I dey chop right now sef grin

Bad combo it can cos heart failure
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Greatdand007(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
kolarov93:
Fufu and beans grin grin grin

Rubbish combo only aboki eat this and it can cos heart failure
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by kingPhidel(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nescafé and Akara grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
G4 featuring dodo
G4 featuring avocadopear
G4 featuring pineapple
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonididdy:
G4 featuring dodo
G4 featuring avocadopear
G4 featuring pineapple

What is G4?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Lanty01(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ogbono+Bitter Leat, and Garri
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

What is G4?
Garri

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by NohurryInLife: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
ouzo1:
Fufu and Frog meat.
You sabi ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by NohurryInLife: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
Anything goes!

But the one in the picture below is special.
Mad man grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by poshestmina(f): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
iamrealdeji:
What is agidi and what is it made of?

Eko(Solidified pap).
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by superCleanworks(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

I've never had a poor tasting cowtail peppersoup before.

perhaps you always get it from the same place or... you have just been fortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Garri

So, then?
Garri and dodo?
Garri and avocado?
Garri and pineapple?
How!?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by poshestmina(f): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

At first I thought I read Suya and orange, then I was huh? then I saw that it was suya and orange juice, and I was like oh! cheesy

Lol.
Those two as midnight 'snacks' always make me run back to the house .
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by juman(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amala and gbegiri.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Pimine: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

At first I thought I read Suya and orange, then I was huh? then I saw that it was suya and orange juice, and I was like oh! cheesy

Aswearugaaad that's what I saw o grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by jevic(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fufu and bitter leaf soup.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by anngodwin: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Beans and pap
beans and dodo
hot ofe akwu n rice
hot moi moi
onugbu soup n better swallow
fried rice n salad with chicken
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by 07kjb: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ugba,Nkwobi with five bottles of green bottle beer
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by lilyheaven: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Did you say pepper soup and soft bread? shocked
breadplanets:
Bread and avocado
Banana and groundnut
Catfish peppersoup and soft bread
Fried ripe plantain and stew
To mention but a few grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Oqw1: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pound yam with sex
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Damseldammie(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Nothing, absolutely nothing taste so delicious like Ogwó soup... A two times Balon D'or winner in the soup world shouldn't be compared with others.

By the way, what is asaro?

Yam porridge
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

angry angry
You are a very wicked man! grin

Collins4u1:
Rice and ofe akwụ̀
This is my fave combo as well!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fried ripped plantain with egg sauce
Agidi pepper soup and Goat meat
Beans and sweet potatoes
Bread and Sardine
Coconut and Date fruit.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehehehe

My sister used to do the same thing too, till I yabbed the habit out of her. grin

Thanks for this knowledge.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by dnawah(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Pap with what is your favourite combo?
with those my combo u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Collins4u1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

You are a very wicked man! grin

This is my fave combo as well!

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by LuckyKeys1: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rice and beans
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by dayleke: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
shantti:
Beans and garri
Akpu and egusi soup
Bread and groundnut
White rice and thick ofe akwu
Garri and sugar
Banana and bread
Digestive Buiscuit and tea

But Sapa will not let me taste them

But which ONE you really wanna taste ?
tongue
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by udomma1005(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
ouzo1:
Fufu and Frog meat.
Be humane a bit, jumping chicken is more heavenly than frog meat, please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by udomma1005(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
remsonik:
Beans and egg
Bread and akara
Beans and yam
Beans and spaghetti
Rice with ofe akwu
Amala with gbegiri and ewedu soup
Pounded yam with vegetable soup
Afang, fried rice and turkey
Pap and moimoi
Beans and eggs.......?

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by udomma1005(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
abikason:
Agbado and cassava
......... BAT man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? / Weird Food Combinations.. / The Origin Of Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.