Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

72Morale's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 72Morale's Profile / 72Morale's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Family / Re: Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? by 72Morale: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
"The worst thing to happen to man, nah see finish"

I have heard some ladies say that if they can't call their partners "playful" names like "Big Nose" "Cow head" "Dog brain" and "Goat Mouth" they ain't in a relationship with the right person.

We shouldn't get all serious in a relationship and at the same time we shouldn't give room for stupidity.

Calling me by my first name is not disrespectful, but calling it like you gave birth to me and the sole administrator of my life in public, that's where I will draw the line.
grin cheesy grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Does Nairaland's Google Adsense Track Your Browsing History? by 72Morale: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ibime:
Why is it that when I log on Nairaland, I always get adverts related to the last google search I performed?

For example, if I look for holidays in Gambia, and I log on to Nairaland, the adverts on Nairaland would be advertising holidays in The Gambia to me.

The thing fear me o. . . . abi is Big Brother watching?
Oga Ibime, I sent u a pm please
Romance / Re: Shocking MMM Is Now Accredited Course by 72Morale: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Mrcapability7:

I have reply you bro

thanks for helping
Seen
Romance / Re: Shocking MMM Is Now Accredited Course by 72Morale: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Heheheh For real?
Politics / Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by 72Morale: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
xule20:

Concerning what if I may ask?
lol don't bother bro

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by 72Morale: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Lol
Pets / Re: Male Purebred Rottweiler For Sale At 120,000 by 72Morale: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Alright
Pets / Re: Male Purebred Rottweiler For Sale At 120,000 by 72Morale: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's been helpful I guess
Phones / Re: Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! by 72Morale: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol
Education / Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by 72Morale: 12:32pm On May 29, 2020
Who knows!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Jodera:
lol.... That's a sarcasm right there I get.
When I mean justification, it's with respect to the points raised about Chelsea going to Europa, which was your confusion at first and why you needed explanation. I never meant otherwise
I was joking aswell bruv. Pun not intended. cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Jodera:
exactly. I don't know the criteria for ranking for uefa. But I think going by the ranking, then it's justifiable Chelsea is going to Europa
Yea, maybe I'll search more to know the criterias.

But still, Justifications made in rumors isn't something bad for Arsenal fans sha.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Swissh:

I love how Chelsea are the least ranked team.
If only this list will guarantee Arsenal UCL spot in the next 50 years.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Jodera:
The story a rumor? If yes then I agree with you as I opined in my earlier post with you.
But Chelsea been the least ranked among those 6 teams(or will I say the big 6)? That's true, even I found it surprising too
Maybe we are yet to know the criterias and yardstick for ranking.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Jodera:
Chelsea is the least ranked among Liverpool, arsenal, Manchester city, man u, and Tottenham. Since four will make the champions league, any of those 5 will be picked(according to ranking) before Chelsea. And if man city is banned, Tottenham takes the place, cos Tottenham is the least ranked aside Chelsea
Rumor, I believe.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Jodera:
from the introduction, it's explained well na.
That if season isn't completed, arsenal will qualify for champions league based on uefa coefficient. In uefa coefficient, I believed we're ahead of Leicester, wolves Sheffield.. Like that. With man city banned, then it makes arsenal eligible.

But then again, I just feel it's postulations. I don't think it'll happen
And Chelsea? That's what I'm tryna understand.
TV/Movies / Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by 72Morale: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Sleekyshuga:
undecidedHe is beginning to bite more than he can chew

Hello Sleeky.

Good morning and how are you today?

I'm an admirer of your e-personality and diary and I'm quoting you to seek for your permission to send a message request as I won't like to send unsolicited messages to you. smiley

I'm not really new to the forum and i'll so much appreciate if you attend to this.

Thanks
Yours Truly cool
TV/Movies / Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by 72Morale: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2020
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Family / Re: Kenya President Legalizes Polygamy, Kenyans Rejoice In The Streets by 72Morale: 2:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari will fit Kenya, where terrible news and terrible president will meet each other.
Family / Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by 72Morale: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
You have no right to confront a woman who had consensual sexual activity with your father,because your father is old enough to know what's good for him and his family.

287 Likes 11 Shares

Family / Re: Maternity test by 72Morale: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Her mum slept with the man who should have married her before you.
Education / Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by 72Morale: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Perfect!

Lecturer of the century!!

167 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Just In: Supreme Court Set To Hear Apc’s Application For Review Of Bayelsa State by 72Morale: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
It's not surprising but normal for Nigeria's Supreme Court to act without Jurisdiction. cheesy
Politics / Re: Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by 72Morale: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2020
They were recalled because they aren't Igbos.

9 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thecassanova:

Enough of this if & if

Pedro and Willian played against ManUtd two weeks ago what did they play? How did they perform?
Be reasonable bro. Be reasonable.

Must they win ManU before playing well against Bayern. Use your common sense abeg!

Martial has scored Chelsea twice this season.
Rashford has scored about 3 or so against Chelsea.

What did they do when they lost against Westham, Newcastle and Crystal palace?

Be sensible!

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya, come and take OGS. He is slightly better than Lampard, at least he has beaten Lampard 3 times this season. tongue
Jokes apart bro, this Lampard of foolishly foolish.

D'fvq? Like playing Mount and Barkley ahead of Pedro and Willian against Bayern?

Bayern!!!!!!!!

Kai! Only Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Paulisic and James will survive that squad if a good coach join us. Fvck!!!!!

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
nitrogen:
I like what Lampard is doing sha, you guys should give him time.
You should be careful oo!

Make I no change am for you? undecided
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Alonso sent off.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Games like this needs a tactical coach like Mourinho or Simeon, not a fvcking gambler like Lampard.

Just look at Abraham angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.