Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open (14406 Views)

Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival / Novak Djokovic Takes On 2 Fat Sumo Heavyweight Fighters (Photos) / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by BabaGBM: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
baba dey fear
Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by clericuzzio(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Baba no want make these small boys disgrace am.

This guys and attention is like 5n6.

Mumu..

Just see wetin this underage dey yarn for mouth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by Staphylococcus: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Please for whatever you think noble, don't take that stupid vaccine..the president of USA took the full doses of the said vaccine and still test positive offen ...it's means the vaccine is a scam..am not talking about the end time aspect of it because i don't believe the world is ending soon, I believe a person can die in next minute and for that reason we should honour God with our lives..but am talking about the inefficiency of the vaccines and their toll on human genetics..

Correct! Seems you more learned than all the scientist in FDA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is the virtue,the kind of resolve every true believer needs now cause the world, the flesh and Satan are in overdrive to make them compromise their faith.
Not saying Djokovic did his of Christ.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by Judolisco(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Funny vaccine... Even if you're vaccinated u can still get covid and transmit it.... Americans that are not vaccinated can play... Non-Americans can't play... Where is d sense in dis Pls... undecided

7 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by justmondris: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
The USA has recently stopped making vaccination compulsory before you can enter the country. I think they were not able to finalize the new regulations before the US open.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by BloomingDale(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
HitRun:

Ignorance is a disease.

Go and find out the function of a vaccine.

It’s because it’s a messenger RNA vaccine, probably why he does not want to take it. This present one has the ability to code your DNA, unlike the old ones.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by petermichaels(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
THIS ONE HAS REFUSED TO BE SCAMED. MY RESPECT TO HIM. STICK TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE. A BILL GATE SCAMDEMIC.

6 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by StreetMedia: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:

He has chosen to be foolish!

You can’t go against powers that make be, they will ruin his career and lose nothing.

Look at Colin Kaepernick, where is he today?

Look at those radicals that go against school authorities, they always end up losing out!
You re a full blown STD... You can hang yourself.
I love him more now than before.

Covid la scam!.

6 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by abikason(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
If everyone around him is immuned or vaccinated,then he's not a threat

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by WHITELIGHTER: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
princeemmma:
His decision should not be affecting his achievement

Vaccination should not be made compulsory to all, i think there should options,

Like: Arrive on time three or four days before the tournament so as to get tested
Isolation for few days before the tournament

The issue of Vaccination has been affecting him all major tournaments so far and its really bad

What're you even saying. Every choices has consequences...no need sugar-coating it. You can't always eat Ur cake and have it...Can you leave this country now without proper COVID vaccination and proof? So why should it be any different with Novak?

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
He's my kinda person. Even if everyone is doing it, if I don't feel like it, I'd rather be the only one out

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by WHITELIGHTER: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
abikason:
If everyone around him is immuned or vaccinated,then he's not a threat

Why should he be the odd one out? Why must everyone take the vaccine so he won't be a threat?

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by WHITELIGHTER: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viltron:
He's my kinda person. Even if everyone is doing it, if I don't feel like it, I'd rather be the only one out

Then face the consequences...simple. He's one of my favourite athlete but for this, he just got to swallow what comes with the choice.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by WHITELIGHTER: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
petermichaels:
THIS ONE HAS REFUSED TO BE SCAMED. MY RESPECT TO HIM. STICK TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE. A BILL GATE SCAMDEMIC.

So what happens if you are supposed to travel to US now?

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by cheras1: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Coconut head comrade
princeemmma:

Like: Arrive on time three or four days before the tournament so as to get tested

The issue of Vaccination has been affecting him all major tournaments so far and its really bad

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by wickedtuna: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Great one Novak. It's funny because i never used to like Novak, i always thought of him as a stubborn and willful person and maybe arrogant. I was wrong and it just shows he is a man with principles and has earned my respect.

It is sad that people put their health on the line for a few peanuts when they could have stood hand in hand to reject vaccine mandates. The implications of the vaccines will be felt for many years to come. Just look at the increase in myocarditis cases alone and how people are suddenly dropping dead.

3 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by sekem: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lumig:
cool
For not taking the vaccine alone, my love and respect for Djokovic has just skyrocketed. I hate following the crowd

Likewise me.

That COVID vaccine is nothing but poison.

A vaccine that does not work but yet they are still recommending it?

For what reason then, if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by KanwuliaExtra: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don’t know why vaccination should be made compulsory.

If one chooses to not to get vaccinated, it should be a choice!

I was forced to get vaccinated at my job. I REFUSED to take ANY BOISTER!

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Then face the consequences...simple. He's one of my favourite athlete but for this, he just got to swallow what comes with the choice.

I don't like men who aren't able to stand for anything - sissy! he already knew the consequences before choosing that path.

Great men take a stand and face the outcome.

In my work place, it was enforced that no pvc, no salary, I'm the only one who's vowed not to send it and I haven't. My salary was delayed but I'm not going back on my decision.

3 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by jimetagambo: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kingpele:
..the president of USA took the full doses of the said vaccine and still test positive offen ...it's means the vaccine is a scam..am not talking about the end time aspect of it because i don't believe the world is ending soon, I believe a person can die in next minute and for that reason we should honour God with our lives..but am talking about the inefficiency of the vaccines and their toll on human genetics..
The vaccine was meant to reduce symptoms..it doesn't stop anyone from being infected.like most old people that got infected before the vaccine was released.

If the president got infected without the vaccine, there is a good chance he won't survive it.

Moneyyman:
The US first lady got vaccinated, got boosters, and has all the medical care that money and power can buy, yet she's tested positive sever times now.

It is not about the vaccine, but about control.

It's more of a choice. I can't recall anyone being forced so that they can be controlled. Novak made a choice to not take the vaccine. That is his right.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by bong4(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Someone who just won Wimbledon is afraid of small boys? You don't know what you are saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by HitRun(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

It’s because it’s a messenger RNA vaccine, probably why he does not want to take it. This present one has the ability to code your DNA, unlike the old ones.

I was not talking about the chemistry of the vaccine. I am talking about the function of a vaccine generally. His insinuation that the vaccine is a scam because fully vaccinated people still contract COVID-19 shows that his criticism of the vaccine stems from a position of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by jimetagambo: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
EvangelistChuks:
This is the virtue,the kind of resolve every true believer needs now cause the world, the flesh and Satan are in overdrive to make them compromise their faith.
Not saying Djokovic did his of Christ.
What has this news got to do with Satan grin

You must be one of the 5G people cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by 2elliot: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Please for whatever you think noble, don't take that stupid vaccine..the president of USA took the full doses of the said vaccine and still test positive offen ...it's means the vaccine is a scam..am not talking about the end time aspect of it because i don't believe the world is ending soon, I believe a person can die in next minute and for that reason we should honour God with our lives..but am talking about the inefficiency of the vaccines and their toll on human genetics..
You need to fucking believe the conspiracies. The plan for the new world order is in plain sight, except for the blind. The vaccines are depopulation agenda. Bill Gates, Swabb and the George Soros are serious about their plans. They have bought over almost all governments. Once the depopulation is achieved, then digital IDs are set across all countries, your fiat money will become useless. Only those who are willing to serve the beast will be allowed to buy and sell.

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by johannu(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
I like when people maintain a stance and stand for what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by 2elliot: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
jimetagambo:

What has this news got to do with Satan grin

You must be one of the 5G people cheesy
You are laughing at the conspiracy theorists, yet we have been right about virtually everything. Have you seen the stuffs being pulled out of some people's veins after their blood clots? They are living things that multiply in the blood system. All those who took the vaccines will die from those injuries being caused. The depopulation agenda is real, and the elites have never hid that. Did you read the guild stones that was destroyed recently? All the elites plan was their in plain sight. We the useless eaters must be killed off and enslaved.

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by Yankee101: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
princeemmma:

The US has a travel policy which has nothing to do with him
If anyone wants to visit they have to get vaccinated, if not stay away

3 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by jimetagambo: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
2elliot:
You are laughing at the conspiracy theorists, yet we have been right about virtually everything. Have you seen the stuffs being pulled out of some people's veins after their blood clots? They are living things that multiply in the blood system. All those who took the vaccines will die from those injuries being caused. The depopulation agenda is real, and the elites have never hid that. Did you read the guild stones that was destroyed recently? All the elites plan was their in plain sight. We the useless eaters must be killed off and enslaved.
If they wanted to kill us off, they would have done so with Ebola, HIV, small pox, chicken pox and many other deadly diseases. Why give the medicine when they can just let the diseases finish us off.

I doubt we even make high quality paracetamol in Nigeria for example, let alone medicine that prevents deaths from more deadly diseases.

1 Like

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by ViceGovernor: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Dey there make pant dey wear you undecided
Djokovic go flog any of them like thief.
Someone that has spent most of his career as number 1 on ATP rankings u dey mention some babies for where he dey grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open by 2elliot: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
HitRun:

I was not talking about the chemistry of the vaccine. I am talking about the function of a vaccine generally. His insinuation that the vaccine is a scam because fully vaccinated people still contract COVID-19 shows that his criticism of the vaccine stems from a position of ignorance.
The covid vaccine did not follow even a minute part of science. No other vaccine in history was used on humans in a couple of months after supposedly finding it without rigorous testing. The science behind the covid vaccine is a scam. Humanity is being used as the guinea pig or lab rat. Have you seen the vaccine injuries, the sudden deaths, the blood clots, e.t.c? This is a depopulation agenda.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees / Rivers Angels Are Champions Of Nigeria Women Professional League Again (PHOTOS) / Arsenal Defender Koscielny Retires From France After Criticizing France Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.