Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others (49675 Views)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by calyx: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obi is running up and down like an orphan grin

No single heavyweight political ally
He is just running as a man who has mad man as his PA

Obi ran to meet Wike in London but Wike ran to meet Tinubu in London

You can see who is boss and errand boy

I have been waiting for the picture of Wike and Tinubu whether in France or London or even Iragbiji wink grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by MisterMan123456: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
This one P.O no wear black shirt today. My incoming president.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Nightwolf1: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Y
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Starseed(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
That idiot on white shirt should cover his face in shame. Anywhere there is a meeting, he will run like a fool and leave his dirty state to attend meeting that he won't contribute any meaningful decisions to.

His only legacy is a dirty state for 8yrs.

Shame on ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Arysexy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Urchins na propaganda go kee Una.

Where is d pictures of Wike meeting with Tinubu?

We can see that of Obi with Wike?

Lie moreHARMmade urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Elidrisy20: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obj the green snake,I dey pity that black sheep called tomtom
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Eecho(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:

You are already moving mad . Can't you see you can't make sense again .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Freebills12: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
KanwuliaExtra:

Honey?
Just as you have FAKE MUSLIMS, you also have FAKE CHRISTIANS! wink

Use your tongue to count your teeth o.
If ya tongue don gum the roof of ya mouth, during sointin first.

A Northern Christian is JUST AS FAKE as a Southern Muslin.

Voting will be done based on personal interest, not by religion.

Forget the confused bunch!

And what has Buhari done for the Northerners? Even the core northern Muslims, they are still crying for GEJ to come back.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Kosoco(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
In God We Trust.... GO Naija. Get your PVC folks.
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Fayuba(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
I never knew there are useless people here till today!
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by theamazonguru(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
FactBoyz:
Call me Igbo or whatever, Seyi Makinde will have my vote if he ever contests for presidency in the future. Competent people over Incompetence

Why did you make this assertion.
What has he achieved in Oyo for the past 7 yrs.
Please educate me.
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Segzy19: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obi eye still no comot for PDP.

He will still return to their fold later...

U go say I talk grin grin grin grin
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by bewise24: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
APC supporters just want to reward Tinubu for helping APC win in 2015 and 2019 no more no less. Most of Atiku supporters prefer Peter obi as the President but are skeptical about Obi's chances. Obi supporters want a new Nigeria. They are expecting miracle Which of these three group of voters do you belong?
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by frugal(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
You see ANY NORTHERNER for dia? grin
The Northerners are watching from the sidelines ke.

Na so military coup take shele.

Having all these “clandestine” meetings of exclusion.

Military coup right now would plunge the nation into war and possible disintegration. You have Boko Haram, ISWAP and bandits in the North, IPOB, MEND and Oduduwa in the south. They're all fully armed.
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

And what has Buhari done for the Northerners? Even the core northern Muslims, they are still crying for GEJ to come back.

Anyone crying for GEJ to come back is as clueless as the GEJ.

Nigeria needs a jumpstart.
PDP and GEJ’s incompetence lead to Buhari.
How can anyone forgive or forget that? undecided
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Quantized92(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anything to bring about a competent, people centered and selfless government come 2023 is a welcome development.

OBIDATTI2023 is a goal

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by ipobarecriminals: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
sad FAYOSE will not forget Pa OBJ.D man scammed Ekiti pipu in the name of Poultry,Eggs,we Nor see lipsrsealed.Nah so Baba do Peter Strong thing

Even OBI Dey stylishly spend his own lootin frivolity

Tax payers money on useless jamboree
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Billygee2u: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dailymice:
I thought Urchins said Obasanjo is supporting Tinubu?
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by tishbite42: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
You see ANY NORTHERNER for dia? grin
The Northerners are watching from the sidelines ke.

Na so military coup take shele.

Having all these “clandestine” meetings of exclusion.
As funny as it sounds, big truth
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by KanwuliaExtra: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
frugal:

Military coup right now would plunge the nation into war and possible disintegration. You have Boko Haram, ISWAP and bandits in the North, IPOB, MEND and Oduduwa in the south. They're all fully armed.

Have no fear. Nigeria has no military, only BOKO HARAM! grin

Now we have secret political coups to devise strategic moves in how to out-do the opponents.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by PenSniper: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dailymice:
I thought Urchins said Obasanjo is supporting Tinubu?

You are a bunch of neophytes
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by CheapHomes1: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nigeria shall be great again!

By its politicians running to London to hold meetings. That's how nigeria will be great
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by PenSniper: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nigeria shall be great again!

Nigeria's breakup is imminent, stop drooling.
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again.Talking about greatness have you heard about the Whistle app
With the Whistle app, users are able to:

Report dangerous vehicles and dangerous driving

Report traffic congestion and get the appropriate authorities to clear bottlenecks

Report Accidents to secure aid for accident victims and ensure the road is clear for smooth traffic

Flag vehicles driving with expired paperwork and instantly notify authorities to issue fines where applicable
With the Whistle app you get rewards when you lay a report, so amazing

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by MuscularDick(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na mad woman you be grin grin grin Go and treat yourself first grin grin grin
LadyRosa:

Too much agbado and corn ,no be only yansh e dey block.E don block their brain finish.

Na agbalagba wey dey change diapers pass pikin Dem dey rally around for.

Tinubu urchins are agberoes, thieves, charlatans,drug dealers, lazy, ethnic/ religious bigots and fantastics, envious cretins,Omo ales, and most importantly,they are mentally challenged cretins with a touch of stupidity.

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by kindklemz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anyone who believes Peter Obi will win this forthcoming presidential election is really dumb.
The supporters aren't even helping matters with constant insults and belittling of other people from other regions and religions.

Can any Southerner win any presidential election without Northern Support? Answer is No.
Will the Northerners Vote for Peter Obi? I can bet on this, 90% won't,especially the core North.
Will Peter Obi win South West, you know the Answer.
His best bet is in South East.
Few states in the South South.
He will most likely get bulk Votes from Benue state,few in Plateau and Kaduna states.

Well, let's see how it goes.
As always, I am still neutral until I hear what the aspirants have.
One thing is guaranteed though, I am not voting for Atiku because I believe the president should return to the South.
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by Effime442: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Like seriously a lot to be will not understand that only we're you can find one Nigeria is outside this country in any other place in the world you find a follow Nigeria they always show so much love no matter were you come from just like our leaders they always look Humble and obedience anytime they leave this country because they know in the back of their mind that are a thousand miles away from home and if they try anything funny the rule of law come into place immediately
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Man of the Moment.
Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by CheapHomes1: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:

The politicians you are going against because of Tinubu enter London like they are going to their bedroom. The Tinubu you are supporting goes to London with ease. His last two daughters schooled in London. Can we say the same of you? Can Tinubu sponsor you to London for all this wahala you are doing? Can you take yourself to London without sweat? Can you even feed yourself in Nigeria? Does Tinubu know that you exist? Why don't you guys think of your lives instead of all this blind psychophancy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmmm....
Confusion everywhere.
Those who supports Tinubu despite his mental challenge needs, I need to know how their brain works.

Them no get sense rara

Thier brain needs to be check
Coz I don't see the reason them supporting tinubu at least atiku is even better self

Very much obidient and yulsful to my future

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.