Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations (49464 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro / Update On Lagos Metro Rail Project: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ayodeoba:
It's evil to blame tinubu for bringing buhari but not crediting him for bringing,fashola,ambode,sanwo olu, aregbesola. Even buhari sef performed better in infrastructure than some past presidents
Tinubu tried but, as a Nigerian presido is a no-no 4 me, I knw wat am talking about.
cool
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Ungodly: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lagos could actually be nicknamed the pace setter

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by nedekid: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
oyeb15:
A project that a private company or individual will achieve within 1-3 years. Lagos State will spend 30years on it embezzling funds, paying media houses, Nollywood actors and actresses .

This rail project has been on the roadmap since the time of Gov Jakande.

An evenue for Lagos governors to steal and settle loyalists except Ambode that ignored it. One of his major sins with the cabals.
I taya, it's a good project, but the hype is celebrating mediocrity.
Go to doha Hamid int airport and see this metro line moving inside airport terminal building. If Lagos had done that one maybe mbekes would have elevated the bourdillion crooner into a God status. Bowing before him and kissing his feet.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Kosoco(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
IJU TRAIN STATION

Construction is also ongoing...

- Yaba Station is Ongoing As Well
- Couldn't get Aerial View of the Agege Station because of the airport Runway � (4\5)
why will Airport stop you from Capturing....
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by edosignature(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bros hustle oooo.

Lagos will soon be too expensive for those who refused to invest now.

Did you know that 25% of Lagos workforce live in Ogun state & 15% of them own their houses there.

Please hustle hard & smart for this is the time...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by libertyfather(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Very confused
beardedboy:
Waiting for the wailers.

Today, they're calling Sanwo-Olu Tinubu's puppet.
Tomorrow, they're accusing Tinubu of taking glory for Sanwo's projects.

These folks are confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by lovinagbad: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:

PitŌbi is an idiot
OBI is serial Liar bouncing fake figures up and down
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Reference(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
But if the proposed train service is actually a rapid transit system stations need not be large and as elaborate as this as there should be a good number of them in areas that are presently completely built up. What you then have is a central terminal where a full workshop and ancillary facilities are located somewhere at the extremities.... just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
It is the God almighty that you worship that punish you n your entire household for this comment. So Sanwolu can be working while you fools project Peter Obi as president. Your entire household must be mad.

Solsix:
Nice one sanwo, Peter obi for president

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
When cursed n foolish igbos like you stop crediting Tinubu with agbero flood n other negative vices plaguing Lagos till date to Tinubu then maybe his urchins too will stop giving him credit for the positives being witnessed in Lagos today as well but I guess your Igbotic head is too bigoted n damaged to figure that out. Foolish souls everywhere all over Igboland

Gangster1ms:
Tinubu urchins rushing into the thread to credit the kleptomaniac who stopped being governor for more than 20 years.
See one of them eating shit on the road

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Segzy19: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tell those people rushing always rushing to Lagos to return to their villages and huts...
Lagos is like Duabi amd London to them...
I wonder what is always pursuing them from their states... Yet they keep abusing Lagos and Yoruba people
Albert0011:
Nice one..Lagos state government is trying.
But Lagos state needs to be decongested.

The population is increasing too much..i can't even imagine my self staying and working in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
So how many individual or state in Igboland as accomplished this so that we can at least attest to the fact that you did not come from a household of lunatics bastard cursed souls n fools to be making such a senselessly foolish tribalistic bigoted comment

oyeb15:
A project that a private company or individual will achieve within 1-3 years. Lagos State will spend 30years on it embezzling funds, paying media houses, Nollywood actors and actresses .

An evenue for Lagos governors to steal and settle loyalists except Ambode that ignored it. One of his major sins with the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
But anamabra imo Enugu Abia Ebonyi that are not embezzling fund will not be able to build this even when Jesus as come n gone. I hope you can now understand why they say you come from the most foolish tribe ever created by God.

alizma:
Eko for show. See how Tinubu is embezzling Lagos money.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
And in your delusion this is the thread to point that out yet you can neither acknowledge a govt that is undertaking this sort of enormous project nor compliment it

FILEBE:
Maintenance is key.
Oshodi interchange and bus park come to mind. You need to see how haphazardly bus parks and liter the whole place . It becomes dirty very quickly. The terminal offices aren't even used to its full capacities. Some of the facilities are closed to the public.
Teslim Balogun stadium is just there.
National stadium, national theater.
Lasuth, Luth. These were once a structure to behold but poot maintenance makes it look bad.

With proper maintenance an old building or structure becomes a marvel . We need to start teaching ourselves how to maintain government structures. These structures are ours, we are the government. We always find it easy withiu caution to deface government properties. We need to stop!!!

Orile Badagry road. See how people have already used dirts to block the drainage . Now, the roads are caving in . Eye sore it is. It hurts though

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Gangster1ms: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
pricklewane:
When cursed n foolish igbos like you stop crediting Tinubu with agbero flood n other negative vices plaguing Lagos till date to Tinubu then maybe his urchins too will stop giving him credit for the positives being witnessed in Lagos today as well but I guess your Igbotic head is too bigoted n damaged to figure that out. Foolish souls everywhere all over Igboland

That urchin must be you. Keep eating shit.

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Bionic07: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
oyeb15:

Please post picture(s) of the one your own state government has built or any similar achievement, so we can celebrate your governor. I abhor people who don't see good in others

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Leave Doha point where we should go to in Alaigbo. Doha is not in Nigeria, Lagos does not control the crude oil money in Nigeria rather Nigeria collect Lagos VAT n give Lagos rubbish. Tell us where to go n Alaigbo n if you can mention just one I promise never to vote Tinubu.

This project when completed do you know how many oloriburuku from your wretched refugee region will be trooping into Lagos to snap. Even without this project do you have an idea how many Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO n GiG load Igbo refugees into Lagos day n night n you are here making nosie like a fool

nedekid:

Go to doha Hamid int airport and see this metro line moving inside airport terminal building. If Lagos had done that one maybe mbekes would have elevated the bourdillion crooner into a God status. Bowing before him and kissing his feet.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by PeterObi4LP: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
moscobabs:
Lagos is a country on its own .

Eko the heritage of the Yorubas

Eko is no man's land. Omo Ibo are buying everything. By 2050 them go buy your ascestral house use build new one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Realist12: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
nedekid:

Why are you this dumb . You don't even know the similarities and incompatibilities of entities you're comparing. Go to Doha and see expatriates handling their projects it's either Americans , European or Arabians. The indigenous Qataris expatriates population is surplus already . Can that be said of Nigerians ? Most Nigeria expatriates are employed in foreign countries. We still need Chinese to help us with our projects coz they are affordable. Yet Obi compares us to China and has infected y'all with his incompatible comparisons.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Wasky101: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Solsix:
Nice one sanwo, Peter obi for president
You dey hail Tinubu man
I believe u suppose hail obi man wey follow him legacy.
The best in the game today nah asiwaju men.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by PeterObi4LP: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tomorrow one hungry urchins will come and be disturbing us here what Tinubu is doing in Lagos. Tomorrow now they will credit this to Tinubu. Those before and after him in Ala hausa govt house contribute their qouta to develop Lagos just like what sanwolu is doing now.

Vote wisely
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by IamCookie(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
jyz200:
Eko oni baje
Sincerely PDP is not needed in Lagos at all

You are a funny one grin.
Oh! So, you think this is the level of development that Lagos should be experiencing given the huge sums of money she realises over a period of one year !? The rail lines has been there without completion since 2008 due to Tinubu factor ,and yet u think Lagos doesn't deserve a breath of fresh air.
Maybe when u reach 75 years of age , Lagos will complete their rail lines and then u can give thanks to APC for doing you proud

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by John4B: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
U ppl shud stay in ur Lagos oh
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by nedekid: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
pricklewane:
Leave Doha point where we should go to in Alaigbo. Doha is not in Nigeria, Lagos does not control the crude oil money in Nigeria rather Nigeria is collect Lagos VAT n give to Lagos rubbish. Tell us where to go n Alaigbo n if you can mention just one I promise never to vote Tinubu.

This project when completed do you know how many oloriburuku from your wretched refugee region will be trooping into Lagos to snap. Even without this project do you have an idea how many Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO n GiG load Igbo refugees into Lagos day n night n you are here making nosie like a fool

Where is Alaigbo or what ever you call it?
I can bet you are not from Lagos state and neither were you born in Lagos. If you are from the south west, probably from iragbiji or some other hell hole.
You talk of others with chisco and the rest, last I know, the fact that you are from the SW will never confer on you any advantage. Last I know, you pay cash for land or property in Lagos and if you don't have, your family house or land will be bought with cash by "chisco" and his people! How much tax do you pay to Lagos state compared to eg slot, chisco or young shall grow? Even the bourdillion fella will pick them before you.
Go to lekki with your big head and claim you are SW and demand land naa, or claim house. I bet you, the oba will pursue you with koboko, and collect cash from chisco.
Stay there and be claiming. Don't hussle.
Even omonile sef de buy land. undecided
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by kunle75(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
ElSudani:

Show us what is going on in Peter Obi's Anambra.

There are many more pictures in case this one is giving you a headache.
Eko Atlantic is there.
Dangote refinery.
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Highways under construction.
Plenty of headache, you can pick and choose which one you like.

Look i don't care about you or your reference, na OBI or nothing else,you can choose whomever its your business ok.
Face your lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by alizma: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
pricklewane:
But anamabra imo Enugu Abia Ebonyi that are not embezzling fund will not be able to build this even when Jesus as come n gone. I hope you can now understand why they say you come from the most foolish tribe ever created by God.

You didn't get my post clearly, we are on the same page. Those state you mentioned have plan to spend their state money in the underworld. Obi is the chief custodian of their money.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
I hope they complete it before the second coming of Christ

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by YeyeGbami: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
FILEBE:
Maintenance is key.
Oshodi interchange and bus park come to mind. You need to see how haphazardly bus parks and liter the whole place . It becomes dirty very quickly. The terminal offices aren't even used to its full capacities. Some of the facilities are closed to the public.
Teslim Balogun stadium is just there.
National stadium, national theater.
Lasuth, Luth. These were once a structure to behold but poot maintenance makes it look bad.

With proper maintenance an old building or structure becomes a marvel . We need to start teaching ourselves how to maintain government structures. These structures are ours, we are the government. We always find it easy withiu caution to deface government properties. We need to stop!!!

Orile Badagry road. See how people have already used dirts to block the drainage . Now, the roads are caving in . Eye sore it is. It hurts though

Nigeria has zero maintenance culture, no cap for wetin you yarn
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by wasuka14(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/AerialLagos/status/1562872877682409472?t=ImsM16P1QjR6NJjhboW_rw&s=19

Great development from the centre of excellence. Great Govnor, and hard-working team. Give this guy one more tenure and see Lagos be like Europe. Now, the people whose their heart full of hate and bitterness, people whom may not find these kind of landmark achievement in their states in the next 20yrs or more, will not acknowledge this great infrastructures development. Just watch them be shouting Peeta pan now.

But instead of them to show us these kind of development, they will be sharing hate, bitterness, lies across the whole media.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by YeyeGbami: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
nedekid:

Where is Alaigbo or what ever you call it?
I can bet you are not from Lagos state and neither were you born in Lagos. If you are from the south west, probably from iragbiji or some other hell hole.
You talk of others with chisco and the rest, last I know, the fact that you are from the SW will never confer on you any advantage. Last I know, you pay cash for land or property in Lagos and if you don't have, your family house or land will be bought with cash by "chisco" and his people! How much tax do you pay to Lagos state compared to eg slot, chisco or young shall grow? Even the bourdillion fella will pick them before you.
Go to lekki with your big head and claim you are SW and demand land naa, or claim house. I bet you, the oba will pursue you with koboko, and collect cash from chisco.
Stay there and be claiming. Don't hussle.
Even omonile sef de buy land. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Amalekki: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2022
oyeb15:

Don't mind them. Something that Obi can do in just 6 months in Anambra, even Makinde can easily do all these within 3 months in Oyo. Many governors can easily do this across Nigeria in just five weeks but they don't want to be accused of overachievement.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.