Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? (539 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by BESTScientist1: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
For me, I have always nursed and pictured the idea of marrying a tall,. beautiful, fun to be with lady as many of my tall friends also want(s, ed) same too but I noticed they often end up marrying shorter(short) girls/ladies. Why is always like that or is there something I don't know?

Re: Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't quite agree with you on this. There are more tall men with short wives than you asserted. Slim guys marry chubby ladies more and fair ladies prefer dark guys.

The commonest is very beautiful ladies ending up with ugly guys you can never imagine they'd end up with.

I have come to conclude that what you have, you don't value hence you want what you don't in the other person.

I'm a slim tall guy, my wifey carry e get why grin

Check my signature to avoid missing out again.⁰

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by Truvelisback(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na who like to born Aki and Pawpaw?
Re: Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by VeryWickedMan: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2022
I'm having this problem.
Fat and short pigs are chasing me upandan with seriousness when I'm attracted to slim girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by LonelyLucifer(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2022
@The retard commenter above me:

Aren't you tired of all this your dry jokes?.... Believe me bruh, they are lame
Re: Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by Biafranodogwu55: 4:47am On Aug 26, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
@The retard commenter above me:

Aren't you tired of all this your dry jokes?.... Believe me bruh, they are lame
Lucifer fighting his apprentice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? by mespusinglez(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
ALL MY BABES NA SHORT GIRLS...LIKE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR ME...

(1) (Reply)

404 / Where's Our HUMANITY? / Expect Breakfast In Your 20s And Even 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.