Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,789 members, 7,824,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah (22686 Views)

Abia Police Parade 2 Suspects Who Killed 21-year-old Woman In Aba Hotel (VIDEO) / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Rayjnr: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2022
iLegendd:
We don't want Fulani people in Rivers. Those people annoy me. Buhari is the reason I don't like them after Yaradua made me to like them.

They're just looking for an opportunity to attack Rivers people. Anyways, Rivers no dey carry last when it comes to shedding blood.

But you want to stay in another man's land, no man is an islander

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Rayjnr: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
This marriage called Nigeria has never worked, so much differences. I’m skeptical if it would ever work.

I said what I said

But you want obi to be president

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Na map we deh always see if miyeti Allah deh report n na blood we deh see when they are reporting meyeti Allah..
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by annyz: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
https://www.nairaland.com/7296552/esn-enforce-ban-cow-movement

Banning cow movement in Anambra,
Soludo @CCSoludo should stop deceiving himself & support Biafra. You can’t be in Nigeria, banning movement of cow against the federal government. Ask Soludo, will the Federal Government support his ban on cow movement Soludo want to take glory.
Why did he waited until our State of the nation address, where we ban cow movement? After two days of our ban on cow movement, @CCSoludo knows what is coming & he want to claim the credit yet he want to kill ESN personnel who will enforce the order. Soludo can’t enforce the order. Soludo banning of cow movement in Anambra mean he has been on the wrong path or is it about copying whatever we do without shame? Give credit to Autopilot for banning the cow, because we will enforce it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1562040049386102784

Why not leave Soludo alone
Must we complain of everything?
Trouble dey sleep iyanga dey go wake am
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by BreakingNews21: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2022
iamme1234:
He expressed shock over the attack, because according to the him, the cattle rearers have been living in harmony with members of their host community.

Lol can Fulani people ever lives in harmony with people.
Go back to your villages Fulani
Na so one fulani Dey tell me say I Dey mad two days ago
If nor be say na my wife wey Dey warn me say she no want wahala
Me I want wahala oooo
Fire burn them all

Caution, tribal bigotry and hate eats the mind and soul from within.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by madukaanaya(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2022
They should kill more
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Mrpojj(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2022
iLegendd:
We don't want Fulani people in Rivers. Those people annoy me. Buhari is the reason I don't like them after Yaradua made me to like them.

They're just looking for an opportunity to attack Rivers people. Anyways, Rivers no dey carry last when it comes to shedding blood.
If them try am , them go see wetin them they find

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Fadafada231(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Makowonda:
I wouldn't say I like the Fulanis but do you think that the Fulanis would kill 21 of their cows(15 of them pregnant)just to look for an opportunity to attack Rivers people?We don't know who the killers of the cattle are,it is still under investigation.Make una de try reason well abeg.

Who told you that those 15 cows are pregnant and 21 of them were killed? Do you have any pictorial invidence? I think you are the one that supposed to reason well here. Even if the story is true then I support it wholeheartedly. Kudos guys. Animals in human form,
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by johnbd: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
They want to force wike to stay and support Fulani Atiku in PDP or face their attacks. I home their cows can swim....
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by tonysunkan: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
The act reeks of cruelty but it is still better than taking human lives.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Mrpojj(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hmm...ds story is sketchy.

Hope they didn't kill der cows by themselves, so they can start carrying out jihad attacks in Rivers state, in the name of revenge.

How come no single herder stayed back to look after the cows? Cows that are more important to fulani men than their mothers, na im dem leave unguarded for several hours? I smell lies concocted under the scorching heat of the Sahel
Jihad for rivers state
Them wan die?
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Idadurun: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Open grazing is forbidden and therefore prohibited here. You should accept whatever consequence that is associated with your deviance, not adhering or obeying extant laws of the state.

Alternatively, you can take your cows to Sambissa Forest where you have a large expanse of land with delicious nutritional grasses for your business.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Odebayo4010(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Wow what a Good News,I believe in IGBO people,they will defend there self from those foolish Northerners
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by tyav7: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Imagine if this had happened in Benue state, I'm sure a battalion of well armed "you know who" would've been discharged to slaughter and kill everyone within the vicinity. Of course they can't try it in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Rayjnr:

But you want to stay in another man's land, no man is an islander
Reverse is mostly the case.

They took Rivers' oil, they took most of the big positions in the oil companies, they took their land, they intimidate them with Fulani armies all over Rivers, burn houses at any opportunity, damage their grops with cow and they don't let the media report it.

Even when they kill these cows to sell to Rivers' people, they sell them at exorbitant rates compared to what they'll sell them in their states. (Rivers is their gold — money making machine state).

The cheating, killing, and oppression is too much — all thanks to Buhari and the army that give them protection and power to destroy whatever they want and would mostly go unpunished like the killers of Debroah, but the army man who killed Sheikh Goni will not go unpunished. Are you seeing something?

Miyetti Allah supports them at every atrocities they commit and the government doesn't caution or ban them — MA.

Who wouldn't hate such oppression and nepotism?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by ofwest47(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Who is at a loss,is it not cow meat choppers in River State?
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by HDMax: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Shuu, we are fighting for men not to be killed by gunmen, someone somewhere is fighting for cows, buhari you do this
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Abagworo(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2022
There's been so much complaint from Etcheland about the kidnapping and farm destruction activities by suspected Fulani herdsmen. Probably some youths from a community whose farm was destroyed sought vengeance in a wrong way . Their focus on only the animals suggests it was a tit for tat strictly on business loss not secession or ethnic crisis. Government should wade in to compensate both herders and farmers and should avoid going to arrest villagers or risk the crisis turning tribal and spreading across Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by zeenaman: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2022
The comments are sickening. You know what 21 cows with a few pregnant ones mean to the rearer? Such an unprovoked attack is condemnable
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Proudlyomonna: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Although the tori get K Leg but if the herders are not going against the law or grazing their cows openly then this is very bad.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by sylve11: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2022
iamme1234:
He expressed shock over the attack, because according to the him, the cattle rearers have been living in harmony with members of their host community.

Lol can Fulani people ever lives in harmony with people.
Go back to your villages Fulani
Na so one fulani Dey tell me say I Dey mad two days ago
If nor be say na my wife wey Dey warn me say she no want wahala
Me I want wahala oooo
Fire burn them all

grin cool
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by SaturnNick(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by dex4sure: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2022
salbis:
This is pure evil and condemnable.

Sharrap
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Cantonese: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
“ …even when our cows destroy crops, we pay for the damages”.

Why would you still move cows to areas where they would always destroy peoples crops? When will these greedy people stop ruining other people’s sources of income, while making billions daily from cows and kidnapping/maiming/killing people?
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Shawl001(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Really?
So more empathy to cows than to humans. Tens of humans beings are been slaughtered daily and never has the Meyetti allah spoken in such a manner as this before. I almost felt sympathy for the cows,... Ehn ehn, so the cows were pregnant, some just gave birth...what about humans that just gave birth too, or were even pregnant? cry

God will help us in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Jostoman: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Political sponsor mayetti Allah.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Jostoman: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
iLegendd:
We don't want Fulani people in Rivers. Those people annoy me (us). Buhari is the reason I don't like them after Yaradua made me to like them.

They're just looking for an opportunity to attack Rivers people. Anyway, Rivers no dey carry last when it comes to shedding blood.
they are political sponsor mayetti Allah.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Abemy(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Atiku people may be cooking something for Wike.

I strongly suspect 2023 election's hand in this.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Quaddafi29: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2022
The Miyetti Gynaecologist said that 15 out of the 21 killed cows were pregnant. This is a childish attempt to claim compensation for unborn babies(calves) that never existed. They mistakingly think Wike is Uzodinma that pays triple cost of alleged missing cows. This a great marketing strategy to get higher costs for diseased cows. They should rear their cows in their states and bring here for sale.
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by franco3075q(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah by Nasman387(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2022
This one too is expressing shock?
Indeed it runs in the blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun / Do Not Resist Arrest Even If Illegal - Nigeria Police Warn Nigerians / Policeman Attacks Traffic Warder In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.