Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (534 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DeeFlask(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Go find work and stop ranting about nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Natbrowny: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
U want them to learn welding and carpentry??

Oga rest.
Re: . by Broveens42(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
DeeFlask:
hair Vendor,thrift vendor,lingerie vendor,make up artist, skin care vendor,IG model/influencer etc it’s all the same they are everywhere , no matter how hard the country is Nigerian men still has diversity in their occupations even yahoo boys have Uber for rent,cooking Chad vendor,saloon bet shops ball show etc.

And the funniest part is that if you ask some of them what they have gained with the proceeds they’ll won’t have anything to show it’s still men that will cater for their needs.

Because they are trying to help themselves in their own little way, since the Government has failed them.
But what I find amusing is hiding under this skilled work for another work grin

Don't ask me the other work
Re: . by stacyadams: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Broveens42:

Because they are trying to help themselves in their own little way, since the Government has failed them.
But what I find amusing is hiding under this skilled work for another work grin

Don't ask me the other work
. Olosho work
Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
DeeFlask:
hair Vendor,thrift vendor,lingerie vendor,make up artist, skin care vendor,IG model/influencer etc it’s all the same they are everywhere , no matter how hard the country is Nigerian men still has diversity in their occupations even yahoo boys have Uber for rent,cooking Chad vendor,saloon bet shops ball show etc.

And the funniest part is that if you ask some of them what they have gained with the proceeds they’ll won’t have anything to show it’s still men that will cater for their needs.
So with your experience of few years spent on earth, you are generalising every Nigerian lady.
Grow up, not all ladies are like that. We v those that are doing other businesses or artisan works, earning, contributing well to their family and gaining both experience and income.

(1) (Reply)

Man Reprimands Girlfriend, "How Will You Cheat On Me With A Guy Who Drives A 200 / I Don't Find Nick Jonas Handsome / Mdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.