Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home (597 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by DonMavin: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
If you come home one day to meet a guest in your living room and when you ask your partner who the person is and the answer is "it's just my ex who came into town on a business trip and decided to pay a friendly visit to us".

What will be your reaction?
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by virginprincess(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by dawnomike(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
DonMavin:
If you come home one day to meet a guest in your living room and when you ask your partner who the person is and the answer is "it's just my ex who came into town on a business trip and decided to pay a friendly visit to us".

What will be your reaction?
Wisdom is profitable to direct. He/She should have informed d other partner before the visitation of such an 'unholy' guest grin

For me, I will just jejely greet the guest, enter into the room, take a cold shower and step out in peace.
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Urchman27(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
I won't even marry a girl who is still in contact with her ex.
Virgin or no marriage

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Emma2Seconds: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Indaboski bahose

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Emma2Seconds: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Guy where them dey these days??@ bolded
Urchman27:
I won't even marry a girl who is still in contact with her ex.
Virgin or no marriage
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Urchman27(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Guy where them dey these days??@ bolded
If i no see any, i remain single and look for a baby mama
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Emma2Seconds: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Boss are you a virgin too??
Urchman27:

If i no see any, i remain single and look for a baby mama

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Urchman27(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Boss are you a virgin too??
As a man is a sin to be a virgin.
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Nonexisting1: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
There could be a wedding ceremony in my living room if my wife and her ex make that choice and I will gladly be the priest. What I'm trying to say is, my marriage is OVER. sad
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Emma2Seconds: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Boss I hail you
Urchman27:

As a man is a sin to be a virgin.
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Demigod22: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
LoL, even these days married people are doing hookup. I will put that marriage to halt, why should I even marry a lady who is still close to her ex to the point of visiting her?
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Sweetvie: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
I can't date anyone who is still in contact with ex talk less of married undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Softmirror: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
[b]TRUE LIFE STORY.

A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL FULANI LADY WHO GOT MARRIED TO AN ELDERLY RICH FULANI BUSINESS MAN INVITED HER EX ALONG SIDE HIS WIFE WITH THE APPROVAL OF HER HUSBAND AFTER THEY FOUR MET AT A SUPERMARKET.

SO, THE EX WENT ALONG WITH HIS WIFE TO THE RICH MAN'S HOUSE. ANYBODY WHO IS FARMILIA WITH THE KIND OF ARCHITECTURE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WELL TELL YOU THAT, SOME HOUSES ARE BUILT IN SUCH A WAY THAT, THE WIFE HAS HER SEPERATE APARTMENT.

THEY WERE WELCOMED IN HER HUSBAND'S APARTMENT FOR A WHILE BEFORE HER HUSBAND TOOK HIS LEAVE WHICH OPENED UP AN OPPORTUNITY FOR HIS WIFE TO INVITE HER EX'S WIFE TO HER OWN APARTMENT OF WHICH SHE STYLISHLY LEFT HER THERE TO GO MEET HER EX AND DEMANDED FOR THE GOOD OLD DAYS SEX WHICH HE DECLINED. BUT SHE KEPT PERSUADING HIM, BUT HE STILL MAINTAINED HIS STANCE UNTIL SHE SAID SHE WOULD PUT HIM IN TROUBLE BY ACCUSING HIM OF TRYING TO FORCEFULLY HAVE SEX WITH HER.

IT WAS DURING THE DRAMA THAT HER HUSBAND CAME BACK. HIS COMING BACK WAS WHAT SAVED OUR FRIEND. TRUE LIFE STORY. GASKIYA I FEAR THE SNARE OF WOMEN.[/b]
Re: How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2022
If she informed you prior to his visit then I do not think it's such a big problem

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely I'm Praying To God To Give Me A Sweet Lady Like This Endowed Chic / Please I Need Your Help On This / What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.