Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra (16869 Views)

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
People can lie shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Onuh211(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
There may be some iota of truth tho
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by 0bjpmb: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Khaysee: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Am just here to read Nigerians and rumour

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by nesphil(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by sammirano: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy inside mud if I head say mud get gold

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by femicyrus(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wise man
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Pnnags7: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by emezuo17: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Igbos and lies, we have generation of Igbos deliberately telling lies to distort history.

Peter Obi has always promote Biafra, he's not fit to lead Nigeria based on antecedents and love for Biafra. The beer business he invested Anambra State fund owned by his family actively promotes the Biafra brand using thier logo in their beer. Don't be fooled, Obituary is a Biafra movement.

Read more below.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98281-anambra-governor-peter-obi-in-brewery-ownership-scandal.html
. I know you are not educated enough, let me enlighten you, East is called the Land of the rising sun, or orient, that is what that logo represents, a rising sun, that one trillion of your type cannot dim.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by factcheckmmm: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
rusher14:

Stop joining SS and SE together.

But it's true, you've had terrible leaders.

And does it concern you aproko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Freelane33(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
TALKING LIKE A PRODUCT OF THORN CONDOM
IN BURNA’s Voice

1 Like

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by jrusky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Soludo better debunk it before those zamfara bitch bandits relocate to Anambra because that is all they are looking for that boiled Zamnfara till today.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by emezuo17: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
post=116080648:
It is well.

One day we go hit Gold for there.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra State.

God bless Nigeria

900 TRILLION US DOLLARS?

Now, this is laughable grin cheesy wink
. Ehamufu is not in Anambra state but a border town between Enugu and Benue state.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by rusher14: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
factcheckmmm:

And does it concern you aproko

grin

Painment.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by PDinteriors(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jeffrey12:
Something tells me the gold might be real. Soludo might want to hide the discovery from the FG. undecided
bro it’s very possible the gold is real dem just want make people comot eye first …

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by FreeStuffsNG: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
He has spent more time issuing press releases to counter fake news than doing any other thing meaningful.

It is his same people just distracting the man unnecessarily. smh.
check my signature for freebies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by factcheckmmm: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
But we have crude oil

Shut up life is not about competition

Use what you have for your betterment

Anything discover in Anambra suppose to be use for the betterment of the state not to aid the illusionary stupid one Nigeria

We in the south south are stupid but its accepted
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by factcheckmmm: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
rusher14:

grin

Painment.

Unity beggar trying to divide and hold

We from south south are align with south east
Beg more

1 Like

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Zeezenho: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Igbos and lies, we have generation of Igbos deliberately telling lies to distort history.

Peter Obi has always promote Biafra, he's not fit to lead Nigeria based on antecedents and love for Biafra. The beer business he invested Anambra State fund owned by his family actively promotes the Biafra brand using thier logo in their beer. Don't be fooled, Obituary is a Biafra movement.

Read more below.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98281-anambra-governor-peter-obi-in-brewery-ownership-scandal.html

Clown what's wrong with his beer having Biafran flag?tinubu said he don't believe in one Nigeria,buhari said his family's are from niger atiku family are from Cameroon that's why he blackmailed Obasanjo into giving out bakassi .

So there is nothing wrong with obi Loving his people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Zeezenho: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
rusher14:

Stop joining SS and SE together.

But it's true, you've had terrible leaders.

What's wrong with it.south south and east are one. ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by muykem: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Landlocked region has nothing to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by rusher14: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
factcheckmmm:

Unity beggar trying to divide and hold

We from south south are align with south east
Beg more

We from blabla.

You joined this forum this week while i joined in 2010.

Maybe you were still writing JSS 3 exams then.

Look through my posts and see what I've always maintained as my origin boy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Civilianarmy: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Baba no wan Loud am

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by factcheckmmm: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
rusher14:

We from blabla.

You joined this forum this week while i joined in 2010.

Maybe you were still writing JSS 3 exams then.

Look through my posts and see what I've always maintained as my origin boy.

Always talk for your self young man

And which tribe are you from
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by jagorinho: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Grace045:
Nothing to debunk here, we are indeed blessed in South East and South South, just that we lack a serious leadership
.......then you are not blessed, No capping.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by shortIGBOman: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Biafrans, IPOB, Peter Obi and fake news are like 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Diligence: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
With FG's double standard applied to oil in Niger Delta & gold in Zamfara, pls even if there's gold in Anambra or any other places, abeg make una keep am low key....then probably mine as much as you can and decide to give sthg to fg...

A word is enof...
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by abu12: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
gold in an erosion ravaged Land?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.