Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra (16870 Views)

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Tranquill: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zeezenho:

What's wrong with it.south south and east are one. ONE.

If South East and South South are 'ONE', then why are they not 'ONE' with North Central and even South West? Don't they share common boundaries?

In conclusion, all Nigerians are 'ONE' from your point of view.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by rusher14: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
preciousmetals:
Nigeria natural gas reserve is estimated at 206 trillion cubic feet which is about $800 trillion dollars base on today gas price, 130 trillion cubic feet alone is discovered in Imo State, Imo State hold the biggest Nigeria natural gas reserve, also unconfirmed reserve estimated the gas reserve in Anambra basin to be estimated at 1000 trillion cubic feet, not talk of Enugu where people drilling bolehole come across gas deposit, your south south has nothing to compare with what is in South East Soil, they only have crude oil which is nothing to compare with untapped natural gas Reserve in South East, Nigeria Crude oil reserve is just 37 billion barrels, also mind you that about 25% of this Nigeria Crude oil reserve is sitting in South South Igbo soil, Igbos are blessed despised you guys hatred and envy against the igbos, follow this below Wikipedia link to know more about natural gas reserve in Anambra basin.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_Basin#:~:text=The%20gas%20reserse%20is%20estimated,gas%20wells%20in%20the%20basin.

Wow.
You guys are all billionaires now.
grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by preciousmetals: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Follow the below link, this is not my word but word of Nigeria government

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/29/fg-puts-total-value-of-nigerias-gas-reserves-at-803-4trn/

tolue42:

You know what I care about? Show me how you do your calculation to arrive at 800 Trillion $ for your gas reserve.....
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by preciousmetals: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria Natural Gas reserve estimated at $803 trillion dollars according to Federal Government of Nigeria, follow this link below.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/29/fg-puts-total-value-of-nigerias-gas-reserves-at-803-4trn/

SU50:

Typical Igbo blogging; never bothered to even read the news.

The writer has probably never left his street, talkless of zone to explore and see the world in true state.

Who in his right sense would claim $999tr? Is that not madness?

Put the top ten coys globally, and their worth is not up to $7tr, someone is saying figures he knows not what they mean.

The whole US economy is around $28tr, with debt, interest and everything, China is not upt that, EU is not up to that, Russia is not up to that but one dumbass is writing about what he knows nothing about.

If your country has that kind wealth and resources, you wont go around saying it anyhow, the strongest would come for those resources and there is nothing you can do.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by preciousmetals: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
That is not the topic here, this is just to debunk the impression you guys are creating about the Igbos
rusher14:

Wow.
You guys are all billionaires now.
grin
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by webizone(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
emezuo17:
. I know you are not educated enough, let me enlighten you, East is called the Land of the rising sun, or orient, that is what that logo represents, a rising sun, that one trillion of your type cannot dim.

Why are you trying to enlighten idiots?
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Igbos and lies, we have generation of Igbos deliberately telling lies to distort history.

Peter Obi has always promote Biafra, he's not fit to lead Nigeria based on antecedents and love for Biafra. The beer business he invested Anambra State fund owned by his family actively promotes the Biafra brand using thier logo in their beer. Don't be fooled, Obituary is a Biafra movement.

Read more below.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98281-anambra-governor-peter-obi-in-brewery-ownership-scandal.html

Please stop smoking weed stop indulging in hard drugs you no go hear. See how you just demonstrated stupidity online real-time on nairaland.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
tolue42:
Ahhhhhh 900 Trillion US Dollars?? una dey lie from that side ooo... If we add the whole economy of countries of the world (GWP) together self, is not up to 100 trillion US dollars. Let alone $900 trillion

So only Anambra worth more than the whole world economy?? A lot of Obi are from Anambra Sha, I'm not surprised.

Modified*******
Some are even saying it could be true?? Make una take am easy on us.

You don't have sense sha
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Agugbadin:

Anambra Hmmmmm, the home of all kinds of drugs and crimes.

Just as Ogun state is the ritual capital of West Africa where they engage in skull mining, organ harvesting and all the hideous acts.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
emezuo17:
. I know you are not educated enough, let me enlighten you, East is called the Land of the rising sun, or orient, that is what that logo represents, a rising sun, that one trillion of your type cannot dim.

Please save your energy. Don't waste your time, with this nut Job.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He has spent more time issuing press releases to counter fake news than doing any other thing meaningful.

It is his same people just distracting the man unnecessarily. smh.
check my signature for freebies!

Oga Anambra elections has since finished go and rest. Just lick your wounds stop being bitter that APC lost the election.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
abu12:
gold in an erosion ravaged Land?

So?
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Billygee2u: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Faber:
All eyes on Anambra.

Tomorrow one Agbadorian news paper will tell you Peter Obi have been mining Gold in Anambra while he was a governor and sealed it from FG.

Then another Agbadorian Fact checker will come here and create a topic that reads:
Fact Check: Was Peter Obi Mining Gold secretly while Governor of Anambra State

Obiphobia is real
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Pityoobi: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Please stop smoking weed stop indulging in hard drugs you no go hear. See how you just demonstrated stupidity online real-time on nairaland.
Werey, come with a counter evidence. Instead of you to provide intelligent evidence na profound foolishness of the highest order you dey display. Come out with concrete facts to dispute this and quit romancing stupidity, Omo ale jatijati
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by emezuo17: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, everything to you na tribalism, how do you explain putting Biafra logo on a beer own by Anambra State. Does that sound proper in your ear.
. I repeat again, you are not educated, don't you have odua logos, the east is the land of the rising sun, the sun rises in the East every where in the world, you can't cover a rising sun bro, as long as we have Arewa. Oduduwa, we will also have a region that identifies herself as Biafra, inside or outside Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Pityoobi: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
emezuo17:
. I repeat again, you are not educated, don't you have odua logos, the east is the land of the rising sun, the sun rises in the East every where in the world, you can't cover a rising sun bro, as long as we have Arewa. Oduduwa, we will also have a region that identifies herself as Biafra, inside or outside Nigeria.
Werey did Odua or Arẹwà fought a civil war to leave Nigeria. You don't think Biafra insignia are treacherous and dangerous to the existence of Nigeria. You are more foolish than the little intelligence you are trying to portray, anyway what do you get from a group of highly treacherous individuals...lies. I know you believe the lies you tell yourself.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Zeezenho: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tranquill:

If South East and South South are 'ONE', then why are they not 'ONE' with North Central and even South West? Don't they share common boundaries?

In conclusion, all Nigerians are 'ONE' from your point of view.

No sir. Historically we are. We are one region one people.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Zeezenho: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, that logo na sign of unity or nationality. You are all living in profound stupidity and thinks nobody knows what you are trying to do. Zoogerian cum zombidients. Biafrans cannot hijack Nigeria Never.

Oga Nigeria is never your property.it belongs to all equally.so this your little tantrum makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chai! That would have been the beginning of banditry in Anambra State. God save una
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Tranquill: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zeezenho:

No sir. Historically we are. We are one region one people.

Historically from when we’re you one region? When were the regions created and what existed before then?
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tranquill:

Historically from when we’re you one region? When were the regions created and what existed before then?
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Pityoobi: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga Nigeria not s never your property.it belongs to all equally.so this your little tantrum makes no sense.
Biafra na your property, Nigeria no be for treacherous Biafra.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Franky9584(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
There are some atom of truth though... watching closely
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by emezuo17: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey did Odua or Arẹwà fought a civil war to leave Nigeria. You don't think Biafra insignia are treacherous and dangerous to the existence of Nigeria. You are more foolish than the little intelligence you are trying to portray, anyway what do you get from a group of highly treacherous individuals...lies. I know you believe the lies you tell yourself.
. Thank you, efulefu, so fighting a war to separate from oppression is your problem abi, did America not fight a civil war? So anybody from the south of America can't rule there again because the fought a civil war, thank God you guys are tasting the bitter pill little by little, I repeat, you are uneducated and unenlightened, I don't care which school you attended, now get lost and go and play with your fellow kids, don't bother to reply cos you won't even see me.
Re: Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra by Pityoobi: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2022
emezuo17:
. Thank you, efulefu, so fighting a war to separate from oppression is your problem abi, did America not fight a civil war? So anybody from the south of America can't rule there again because the fought a civil war, thank God you guys are tasting the bitter pill little by little, I repeat, you are uneducated and unenlightened, I don't care which school you attended, now get lost and go and play with your fellow kids, don't bother to reply cos you won't even see me.
Werey wey no get sense. Discuss facts and quit stupidity. Bunch of treacherous Biafra urchin masquerading as Zombidients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely / Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres / 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.