Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista (4438 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by mployer(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Broveens42:

Continue deceiving yourself. I'm Igbo but it's like you have forgotten who nija politicians really are. No matter the rivalry between obj and Atiku, obj has more to gain from an atiku's presidency than obi...

Besides, Igbo presidency project can never be a unanimous project after the biafra war..
Never!
I said Never!

You are not Igbo. Get out.

Obsanjo has publicly rejected Atiku candidacy several times.
He is known for canvassing support for Obi and he has never denied that.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by PlayMaker14: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Getting a good dick is the cheapest thing na � all I need do is grab a redpiller and the deal is done. You are daydreaming if at this point you think Obi can win 2023 presidential election
Then get one good redpiller dick to smash you for proper thinking instead of choking one Agbado SIMP dick.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Then get one good redpiller dick to smash you for proper thinking instead of choking one Agbado SIMP dick.
� go and sin no more Jason. Don’t spoil me for my mama abeg
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by abobote: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
This tony is confused, the other day he wrote a very long epistle castigating Obi. Today he believes in Obi forming unity government with Atiku.
If Atiku forms a unity with Obi, the main objective is defeated, coz Atiku will allow Obi to perform, just like the case of Osibanjo and Buhari.

Anyway, obidatti 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Broveens42(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
mployer:

Igbo presidency is here to happen. Go hang yourself.

Hahahaha.. He starts by saying I'm not Igbo..

Rejecting candidacy of someone is a type of political strategy where you are faced with the challenge to select the best enemy/friend of interest...

Put Atiku vs buhari.... Obj will always pick buhari because the military clique is real and obj would benefit more

Put Atiku vs obi ...obj will always pick Atiku via former Aso connection...there is no better candidate in terms of interest... it's a personal interest, they are not looking out for you grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by PlayMaker14: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
� go and sin no more Jason. Don’t spoil me for my mama abeg
Coming from Rose? grin

Send me your pictures make I see the unspoilt Village girl.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
mployer:

Igbo presidency is here to happen. Go hang yourself.

Igbo presidency with South East, South South and Benue support? You must be smoking a new breed of cannabis sativa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Shascky33: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
U guys will just sit down and package nonsense for Nigerians. I doubt obi is anything like what you are painting him to be.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by gidgiddy: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
How is a government of unity possible when you are electing one one person as executive President?

Story for the gullible
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
kingthreat:
Thing is Obi does not have a sure clear winning path. He will only win SE and SS.
Tinubu is going to win the SW and some states in the North.
Atiku is sure of states in the North and Middle Belt.
In other words, there will be no clear winner in the elections. The UK talks involving OBJ, Atiku, Obi, Wike, Makinde, etc as far as I am concerned is to merge Obi and Atiku together. Once that is done, it is all over for APC. Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria. Obi has been persuaded, he might have made up his mind already on how to hand over to Atiku. He knows it is going to be a big blow on his radical fans. For his own good, let him not be strong-headed and accept a top position in Atiku's government. Peter Obi can never be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Peter Obi will always make people who think they have sense senseless. The moment you mentioned 'pandora' I knew you analysis has been compromised.

NE- Atiku 50% Obi 25% Tinubu 25%
NW- Atiku 45% Obi 30% Tinubu 25%
NC- Obi 60% Atiku 30% Tinubu 10%
SE- Obi 95% Tinubu 5% Atiku 0%
SW- Tinubu 40% Obi 40% Atiku 20%
SS- Obi 90% Tinubu 5% Atiku 5%

Peter Obi has the brightest chance in a free and fair elections

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Spy360:

Peter Obi will always make people who think they have sense senseless. The moment you mentioned 'pandora' I knew you analysis has been compromised.

NE- Atiku 50% Obi 25% Tinubu 25%
NW- Atiku 45% Obi 30% Tinubu 25%
NC- Obi 60% Atiku 30% Tinubu 10%
SE- Obi 95% Tinubu 5% Atiku 0%
SW- Tinubu 40% Obi 40% Atiku 20%
SS- Obi 90% Tinubu 5% Atiku 5%

Peter Obi has the brightest chance in a free and fair elections

You must be a masturbator. You fantasize alot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by bdon123(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
NoPresident4Jag:

source: https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1563140810131980289?t=vRuwfwIWOuZzNt7b0aTiSw&s=19
Sometimes i wonder how people that are supposedly smart dont under wat Nigerians want.even if Obi calls atiku his fada frm heaven,i wont still vote Atiku.
We are tired of suffering,we want new Nigeria where people like atiku n Tinubu retire.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by bdon123(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
NoPresident4Jag:

source: https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1563140810131980289?t=vRuwfwIWOuZzNt7b0aTiSw&s=19
Like u xpect obi to insult atiku who he was once a vp candidate under??Haba na wah use ur brain.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by DeleTaller: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
NoPresident4Jag:
Do you agree?
Las Las the Obi supporters will be stranded .
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by PenSniper: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gang of evil men.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by n0ble(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Supervisor and sales rep needed urgently in a beverage distributing company. Salary 60k for manager 40k for sales rep location benin City ugbowo
If interested call 0810 920 7108
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by blessedweapon(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
NoPresident4Jag:
so how come they all met in same venue wearing same clothes and at same time? and released images almost same time? this can't be coincidence

I think maybe they all went to Wike’s hotel..........as per the bride wey all man wan court
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by FreeStuffsNG: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Government of national unity means HE Obi will become PDP's vice. Okowa is gone
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Intrepid01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
I remember this guy very well, that was how he kept spewing rubbish in the days of GEJ too���
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by ofeco: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Broveens42:

Continue deceiving yourself. I'm Igbo but it's like you have forgotten who nija politicians really are. No matter the rivalry between obj and Atiku, obj has more to gain from an atiku's presidency than obi...

Besides, Igbo presidency project can never be a unanimous project after the biafra war..
Never!
I said Never!
it is wrong for you to say never. I doubt if you are truly an IGBO.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Spy360(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
kingthreat:

You must be a masturbator. You fantasize alot
Let me fantasize in a new Nigeria while you remain stupid. How can one support Atiku and not be stupid?

My only regret is that when PO wins you will still benefit, but I wish you will see it but not taste it. You need to die while suffering.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Spy360:

Let me fantasize in a new Nigeria while you remain stupid. How can one support Atiku and not be stupid?

My only regret is that when PO wins you will still benefit, but I wish you will see it but not taste it. You need to die while suffering.

I swear you must be approaching complete mental ineptitude as even some lower animals reason better than you.
Peter Obi that did barely nothing in Anambra. Peter Obi that fraudulently converted state's funds to his own. Peter Obi that used proffers from his state to open an account of millions of USD in a tax-free country. That is the man whose dick you are blowing and you want others to do the same too. Go and fool others who do not know Nigerian politicians. Na your entire family go die suffering. I have amassed wealth to feed the next 2 generations of my kindred and I know better than voting for an ipob baby-factory candidate.
For the record, I have benefitted from Yar Adua, GEJ, Buhari and will benefit from the next president of Nigeria who I am sure is never going to be ibo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Spy360(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingthreat:

I swear you must be approaching complete mental ineptitude as even some lower animals reason better than you.
Peter Obi that did barely nothing in Anambra. Peter Obi that fraudulently converted state's funds to his own. Peter Obi that used proffers from his state to open an account of millions of USD in a tax-free country. That is the man whose dick you are blowing and you want others to do the same too. Go and fool others who do not know Nigerian politicians. Na your entire family go die suffering. I have amassed wealth to feed the next 2 generations of my kindred and I know better than voting for an ipob baby-factory candidate.
For the record, I have benefitted from Yar Adua, GEJ, Buhari and will benefit from the next president of Nigeria who I am sure is never going to be ibo.
Miscreants like you should suffer for 600years.The reason you will not benefit is because the next president of Nigeria will be Ibo. You will see it but you will not taste it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Spy360:

Miscreants like you should suffer for 600years.The reason you will not benefit is because the next president of Nigeria will be Ibo. You will see it but you will not taste it.

You are inconsequential. You are not God to tell me what I see, taste or enjoy. You are from a region that has nothing but loves to try and dominate others. Someday, Biafra will come and you and your household will go back home to the red mud land.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Spy360(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingthreat:

You are inconsequential. You are not God to tell me what I see, taste or enjoy. You are from a region that has nothing but loves to try and dominate others. Someday, Biafra will come and you and your household will go back home to the red mud land.
You're such a pathetic fool. Now exposing yourself as a tribal bigot. Biafra or no Biafra, it won't make your life any better. PO will win this election and then your suffering begins. Either way...

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Spy360:

You're such a pathetic fool. Now exposing yourself as a tribal bigot. Biafra or no Biafra, it won't make your life any better. PO will win this election and then your suffering begins. Either way...

Biafra will spare my region from crime, drug trafficking, baby factories, and sub standard things your people do. It will make lives of my tribe better while yours will be sitting at home in remembrance of Ojukwu, Cownu and Clifford Orji. Na your family suffering go continue, if you can quote me with your account number tomorrow morning I can afford you groceries for the next 2 months. And stick it in your mind, "Igbo will never become president of Nigeria". Yoruba won't support Igbo, Hausa won't support Igbo. Niger Delta votes won't save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by RuddyFusion(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lies
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Spy360(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingthreat:

Biafra will spare my region from crime, drug trafficking, baby factories, and sub standard things your people do. It will make lives of my tribe better while yours will be sitting at home in remembrance of Ojukwu, Cownu and Clifford Orji. Na your family suffering go continue, if you can quote me with your account number tomorrow morning I can afford you groceries for the next 2 months. And stick it in your mind, "Igbo will never become president of Nigeria". Yoruba won't support Igbo, Hausa won't support Igbo. Niger Delta votes won't save you.
I am confident that NC, SE, SS, and part of SW is enough to give PO presidency. But I am also confident that there are well meaning Nigerians not given to tribal bigotry like you all over the country irrespective of tribe and religion that has the sense to support a candidate that carries hope for a failing country. The support to take back Nigeria will be massive and PO will win. Save the 'groceries' for your neighbors because you will be starving to death out of depression by the time PO wins the 2023 elections. You will die on top Biafra matter, because whether we secede or not, Biafra lives in our hearts. For some of us, we are OK as Nigerians afterall we brought independence to this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Coming from Rose? grin

Send me your pictures make I see the unspoilt Village girl.
I’m becoming something else, there are something I wish can just reduce � they make me slutty even when I’m nothing close
Re: Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista by PlayMaker14: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
I’m becoming something else, there are something I wish can just reduce � they make me slutty even when I’m nothing close
Rose, stop the self condemnation... You're a sociable and fun Loving lady, there's nothing slutty about you.

Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Wards Are In Nigeria / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? / Nigerians React As VP Shettima Is Pictured With A Book About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.