Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why I Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Shettima (346 Views)

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Shettima by PremiumTech: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

At the most recent meeting of the Nigerian Bar Association, All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima claims he chose to wear shoes to "deliberately snub" the hostile crowd (NBA).

On Monday, the event took place in the state of Lagos. Social media users were enraged at Shettima's attire.

The Labour Party's (LP) nominee for president, Peter Obi, received the highest support from convention attendees.
Shettima said that a particular presidential candidate held meetings to "plot mischief" in a now-viral video footage.

The APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu's running mate did not specify what the alleged mischief was.

"I traveled to Lagos to attend the NBA conference. At the Eko Hotel, the NBA conference took place. The Lagos State APC state government provided the most of the funding, according to the vice presidential candidate.
They then relocated to Eko Atlantic City, which was Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's brainchild.

"One of the presidential candidates paid his agents when I dispatched my recon team. As a result, they met for three nights to plan mischief.

"When I learned that the crowd was angry,... I'm a banker, and one of the top bankers in the world trained me. I'm a young Jim Ovia. I purposefully wore sneakers as a dig at them.

Source: The Bureau
Re: Why I Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Shettima by Mindlog: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

At the most recent meeting of the Nigerian Bar Association, All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima claims he chose to wear shoes to "deliberately snub" the hostile crowd (NBA).

On Monday, the event took place in the state of Lagos. Social media users were enraged at Shettima's attire.

The Labour Party's (LP) nominee for president, Peter Obi, received the highest support from convention attendees.
Shettima said that a particular presidential candidate held meetings to "plot mischief" in a now-viral video footage.

The APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu's running mate did not specify what the alleged mischief was.

"I traveled to Lagos to attend the NBA conference. At the Eko Hotel, the NBA conference took place. The Lagos State APC state government provided the most of the funding, according to the vice presidential candidate.
They then relocated to Eko Atlantic City, which was Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's brainchild.

"One of the presidential candidates paid his agents when I dispatched my recon team. As a result, they met for three nights to plan mischief.

"When I learned that the crowd was angry,... I'm a banker, and one of the top bankers in the world trained me. I'm a young Jim Ovia. I purposefully wore sneakers as a dig at them.

Source: The Bureau

I hope all is well?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins AP / Enugu Residents Cleaning Up Their Streets While Showing Support For Peter Obi / PDP Crisis: Something Will Happen Soon, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.