Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool (66145 Views)

Nnadi Chimaobi Michael Builds A Drone In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Firstcitizen: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
At the risk of sounding 'somehow' I don't see the problem this project solves. We should learn to challenge kids to solve problems with such projects rather than these mediocre stuff which becomes laughable when you go on youtube to see science projects of even younger kids that range from agricultural implements, mobility aids to medi-tech tools.

This is why a country like Iran leapfrogged to be producing drones while Nigeria is importing toothpick

1 Like

Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
donmelinga:
In the short Video, a young boy named Chibuike from Anambra state creatively constructed this duplex with plywood for the base, cardboard papers and cartons for the structure and aluminium sheet for the overhead tank. He also introduced the wiring system and swimming pool too. This is really Amazing

Please share this picture around so that he can go viral.

How can I upload the video, someone should help. Thanks

Let him study Building technology or Architecture, he will do well
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Hotfreeze: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
That guy has constructed more things than Ikpeazu in the past 8 years.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by porthouse7(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
This old man....shitty cake dressing

1 Like

Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by backtovillage: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
That name is not correct. Plz add his original name cos I know he is a Yoruba boy.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Elidrisy20: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Him fit leave inside
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by HDMax: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amazing
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by phemmyfour: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tobloc:
This is nice and laudable.

He should go and study Architecture or any other Environmental Design course when he gains admission into a University.

He will thrive effortlessly.
He might not be good in the classroom.

Practical success does not necessarily translate to success in the classroom and vise versa
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Agugbadin: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Jobola1: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
bestman09:
angry
Wish he's in a country that's working! I pray that destiny helpers will locate him and help to groom this talent, and above all, May his talent not be wasted in this country.

May Nigeria not happen to him.

And above all, may Buhari never happen to him.

No be everything una must call Buhari. Guys n girls studying architecture in government universities build way more complex things and it's normal for them, na assignment Dem dey use finish their lives.

Boy is good but not something that thousands of archi students r not already doing
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by ufotunang: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria youths have talents
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by oloko1859(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Potential architect
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol its brilliant but I might agree with his choice of colours.
I did lots of this and even remote controlled vehicles growing up but it was for fun.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by trumpcoat(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
How old is he? He has a great potential. too bad for nigeria.

To bad for Nigeria I swear
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by trumpcoat(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
What a talent,keep it up boy
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Adesina18111(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pray you don't submit it to all these Professor of Architecture...dem go give you 2/50...u no fit satisfy those wicked pot belly profs cheesy grin
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol its brilliant but I might disagree with his choice of colours.
I did lots of this and even remote controlled vehicles growing up but it was for fun.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by JANK23H(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Creative but nothing exceptional.

There are millions of young boys and girls like him around.

Nigerians and mediocrity.This is not 1952,but 2022 for God's sake.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by marhez43(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amazing.but y did d op said she dosent knw hw to upload d vd
Are u APC surrporter

i AM OBIDIENT
CHek my signature
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
A natural architect spotted.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by victorazy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Number for what reason, to buy the house or to build it?
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by obynoceaser: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Urchins won't be happy with this news grin
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by reeleriksen(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Architecture is calling you

But unfortunately ASUU will make a 5years course 7 if u eventually end up in a Federal university undecided undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Anaerobi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Something good, they tagged it Talented Nigerian Boy... If is other way round, they will tag it... Igbo boy or a boy named Chibuike.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Enyimbamercedes: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is really pointless! There is no skill or talent in this piece of thrash
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Oldman65696641(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Great
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Temptee101(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Just imagine how far this guy will go if given the right assistance, platform and environment.

Nigeria destroying talents since time immemorial
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by Sablexxxtoons: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Billionaires home pink walls and blue grass.. i like the p
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
SHUT UP ALL OF YOU THAT BAD MOUTH NAIJA.IF NAIJA NO DEY WORK AT ALL YOU DEY TYPE HERE?UNA SUPPOSE DEY INSIDE BUSH.
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NAIJA,SUGGEST YA SOLUTION. AS LONG AS YU DEY NAIJA SOIL IS EITHER YOU ARE PART OF PROBLEM OR THE SOLUTION.
LETS MAKE DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE, AND CHASE THE OLD PEOPLES PARTIES BOTHERING US, TO HAVE A BETA NIGERIA. angry WELLDONE MY DEAR BOY AND FUTURE NAIJA ARCHITECH.
Re: Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool by obua: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
donmelinga:
In the short Video, a young boy named Chibuike from Anambra state creatively constructed this duplex with plywood for the base, cardboard papers and cartons for the structure and aluminium sheet for the overhead tank. He also introduced the wiring system and swimming pool too. This is really Amazing

Please share this picture around so that he can go viral.

How can I upload the video, someone should help. Thanks
a talented boy. What he is doing is actually nothing big. We did such in secondary school too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun River In Kara Did Not Actually Dry Up. This Is What Happened! / Hippo Killed In River Benue / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.