Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu (555 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by dodgelord: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu

Human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu has disclosed why she decided not to use makeup since her childhood.

The mother of two took to her Twitter account to disclose this as she noted that she made the decision to not wear makeup right when she was a teenager.

According to the activist, she made a comparison with how boys are called handsome with their bare faces and said it influenced.

Yesufu explained her reason for doing so was because she believed that she can be described as a beautiful girl even without beautifying her face.

She tweeted; ”As a teenager I refused to use make up. I felt that if a boy can be called handsome without make-up then I should be called beautiful without make-up!”

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops

Re: Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by Corridon: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Your only mistake was ganging up against Jonathan but we have forgiven you since you are OBIdient.
Re: Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by judedwriter(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
True.

Jezebel painted her eyes to seduce, so make up is really for seduction.
Re: Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
You have a valid point however I can still see some "make-up" on your face though even if very light, but i don't have any problem with that.

My priority is not how people look outwardly but in their hearts, so it doesn't matter how beautiful you look on the outside, if you don't look good on the inside, you don't look good to me.

God bless.
Re: Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
judedwriter:
True.
Jezebel painted her eyes to seduce, so make up is really for seduction.
Stop spewing rubbish abeg! undecided
Re: Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
OliviaNelson:
It seems to me that light makeup is even necessary to look neater. And usually I constantly paint and I like it. Just before you start painting, you should choose high-quality cosmetics. Usually I buy everything on this site: https://www.paisawapas.com/buywow-coupons-offers the way everything is cheap here and there are many discounts
There is nothing sinful about using makeup - heavy or light. Same as there is nothing sinful about using toilet paper. undecided
Re: Why I Refused To Use Makeup Since I Was A Child – Aisha Yesufu by Maynman: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing sinful about using makeup - heavy or light. Same as there is nothing sinful about using toilet paper. undecided

Your deity didn’t create them perfect enough cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Mother's Prayer: A True Life Story / Monkey See, Monkey Do / The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.