Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go (12599 Views)

Have You Pre-ordered #EDO People What Are You Listening To Right Now #óbo / Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone? / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by chizzypresh(f): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Daddy wey dey pamper by Moses Bliss
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Dreadlock69(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ku lo sa by oxlade

No interview by lildurk
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by GABRIEL6036: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Praktikals:
Orobokibo by Saint Janet kiss
You are such a pain in the ass grin cheesy
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by KingDamzzy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jackie Brown by Brent Faiyaz

The entire WASTELAND album is fireeee.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Curtis Mayfield - pusherman
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Wwwq: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oh
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by TripleAkutigi: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Celine Dion the saddest world.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by ManyThanks: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bodmum:
no time for songs. Always on UHRS.
Kudos bro! How is hustle on UHRS?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
sweet, at least, $10 dollars
ManyThanks:
Kudos bro! How is hustle on UHRS?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Robnectar:

Come and teach me nah

Been a while. Guess you're good

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by stwolemide: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Bodmum:
can you mentor me on uhrs, now adays rarely make $5, usefulness, relevance barely stay more than 10 mins, can I send my WhatsApp number
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Robnectar(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Been a while. Guess you're good

Yes ke,... Check your wallet I don send you $5000 you use fcvk any ashi wey you likegrin
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by ManyThanks: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bodmum:
wow! That's big money in today's Nigeria. Hope there's enough space for novices like us to earn on UHRS?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
enough space for millions of people.
ManyThanks:
wow! That's big money in today's Nigeria. Hope there's enough space for novices like us to earn on UHRS?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by ManyThanks: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bodmum:
enough space for millions of people.
wow! Great. Hopefully, I'll get a laptop this week and try my hands on it.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
I'm doing my stuff on my android, simple and rich.
ManyThanks:
wow! Great. Hopefully, I'll get a laptop this week and try my hands on it.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by ManyThanks: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Bodmum:
I'm doing my stuff on my android, simple and rich.
ok.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by KingTom(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Flytime:
Just the two of us
Grover Washington jr
You sabi music cool that sax solo by Grover and Bill's sonorous voice.

'I see the crystal raindrops fall and the beauty of it all is when the sun comes shining through'

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by aidameoryou: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Bodmum:
no time for songs. Always on UHRS.

How much do you make on a average in UHRS.
I've made a couple bucks since starting and some people say am trying, but I think it's bluff.
Because is see people making 15-25 dolls in a day
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
atleast $10 per day
aidameoryou:

How much do you make on a average in UHRS.
I've made a couple bucks since starting and some people say am trying, but I think it's bluff.
Because is see people making 15-25 dolls in a day
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by aidameoryou: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bodmum:
atleast $10 per day

Wow nice.
Are you in our telegram group?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
no, I run my things alone Telegram is full of scammer's, I don't have any business there.
aidameoryou:

Wow nice.
Are you in our telegram group?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by aidameoryou: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bodmum:
no, I run my things alone Telegram is full of scammer's, I don't have any business there.
Lol this is the funniest shit I've heard today.
Gimme your digit let's connect tho
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
author=aidameoryou post=117556873]
Lol this is the funniest shit I've heard today.
Gimme your digit let's connect tho [/quote]
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Synord(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2022
As an artiste , you need an entertainment lawyer to navigate your contracts and deals . Please don’t forget to always have one in your corner .
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by saintkeppy(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2022
DJ Khaled - Just Us feat. SZA
I love the sound track of this song taken from Outkast Ms' Jackson.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by OLamylove: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bodmum:
atleast $10 per day
Please can you teach me?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
sure, but you pay for tutorials
OLamylove:

Please can you teach me?
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by OLamylove: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bodmum:
sure, but you pay for tutorials
How much would I pay Bros
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
drop your whatsapp make we yarn.
OLamylove:

How much would I pay Bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Letter To Upcoming Nigerian Musicians – 8 Things You Need To Know To Make It / Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.