Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Akure - Ikere Road To Ado Ekiti Is Terrible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure - Ikere Road To Ado Ekiti Is Terrible. (376 Views)

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen / Ado - Ikere Road, Only One Bus Bringing APC People To Ado For The APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure - Ikere Road To Ado Ekiti Is Terrible. by Kaptainkoko: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please let me use this medium to highlight my road experience on our road. Over the weekend, I travelled from Abuja to ikere ekiti through the lokoja-kabba way. The road from Abuja to lokoja to kabba through obajana was motorable but immediately you leave kabba entering akoko, the road was so terrible till you get to ikare. The arigidi, ikaramu road in ondo state was so bad and terrible. From ikare to akungba till you get to akure, the road was good.
On akure to ikere ekiti road, this should be call the shame of a state. As the road from akure through, iju, itaogbolu was so terrible that a journey of 20mins took 2 good hours!!!!! apart from the terrible way of the road, close to the boarder of ikere less than 200 meters away from police check point, there's a spot that it's a known spot for kidnappers and the road was so bad.
Please help me ask Arakunrin Akeredolu what he's doing on this bad road of his state.
Re: Akure - Ikere Road To Ado Ekiti Is Terrible. by treesun: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kaptainkoko:
Please let me use this medium to highlight my road experience on our road. Over the weekend, I travelled from Abuja to ikere ekiti through the lokoja-kabba way. The road from Abuja to lokoja to kabba through obajana was motorable but immediately you leave kabba entering akoko, the road was so terrible till you get to ikare. The arigidi, ikaramu road in ondo state was so bad and terrible. From ikare to akungba till you get to akure, the road was good.
On akure to ikere ekiti road, this should be call the shame of a state. As the road from akure through, iju, itaogbolu was so terrible that a journey of 20mins took 2 good hours!!!!! apart from the terrible way of the road, close to the boarder of ikere less than 200 meters away from police check point, there's a spot that it's a known spot for kidnappers and the road was so bad.
Please help me ask Arakunrin Akeredolu what he's doing on this bad road of his state.

Write to Fashola, who claimed Buhari's borrowing is good. How many years did it take to repair that portion at Efon-Alaye!

1 Like

Re: Akure - Ikere Road To Ado Ekiti Is Terrible. by gebest: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
They claimed they awarded it two years ago but uptil now nothing has been done.

1 Like

Re: Akure - Ikere Road To Ado Ekiti Is Terrible. by XerXers: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
2012 when I served in Ekiti the road was that bad, so up till now it's still like that, probably worse? Why do Yoruba people hide the rot in their land, they use Lagos to hide their backwardness

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

So Obidients Are Trending Scammerdipo And Fraudsega Because Both Are Against Obi / Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers / Verify This About Peter Obi- Adams Oshiomhole Slam Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.