Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... (540 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by Caleb17: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
The Enugu North, Enugu South, Udi Sensitization for His Excellency Peter Obi will hold tomorrow. Below are the details....

Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by PresidObi: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seriously, Peter Obi campaigning in Enugu state is a waste of time and resources. Everyone in that state is already very very Obidient.

We are moving towards Benue and Kogi states to spread the good news about Peter Obi to the grassroots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by SolarEngr(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
The op above the op above me grin is a comedian.

Vawulence not aloud shocked

I cum in peace

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature. Plans from 100K upward.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by PresidObi: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
apache22b:
With all the corruption going on in this Buhari's administration, the Obidient's urchins still want Peter Obi to be President? god forbid. It's a shame because Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins cannot do anything.

Tinubu should be given the chance to continue where Buhari stops.

The burden will be too much for Peter Obi, we need a strong and highly experienced Bola Ahmed Tinubu to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Peter Obi is a failure, he failed in Anambra.

My fellow youths, we cannot risk our future in the hands of Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins, it would be suicidal to make such a mistake now .

Wake up my fellow Nigerians and let support Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's the Messiah we all have always wished for .

god bless my fellow youths shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/7217332/peter-obis-achievements-when-he

Go and verify.
Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by Staphylococcus: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jobless youths!

Reasons why many are stagnant in life!

They ignore reality, and hope for the impossible!

I don’t know how someone, who Almighty God has bless with brains, would imagine that a political toddler like Peter Obi, will displace His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Seriously, Peter Obi campaigning in Enugu state is a waste of time and resources. Everyone in that state is already very very Obidient.

We are moving towards Benue and Kogi states to spread the good news about Peter Obi to the grassroots.
don't say so PDP is doing an under ground serious campaign so LP needs to step up village by village
Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by Princessogaraya(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
See you guys at Narco station
Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by Princessogaraya(f): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
apache22b:
With all the corruption going on in this Buhari's administration, the Obidient's urchins still want Peter Obi to be President? god forbid. It's a shame because Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins cannot do anything.

Tinubu should be given the chance to continue where Buhari stops.

The burden will be too much for Peter Obi, we need a strong and highly experienced Bola Ahmed Tinubu to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Peter Obi is a failure, he failed in Anambra.

My fellow youths, we cannot risk our future in the hands of Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins, it would be suicidal to make such a mistake now .

Wake up my fellow Nigerians and let support Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's the Messiah we all have always wished for .

god bless my fellow youths shocked

No be only start here Buhari stop
Has anything good come out from Buhari regime.Both Buhari and tinubu are bunch of failures

1 Like

Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by PresidObi: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
don't say so PDP is doing an under ground serious campaign so LP needs to step up village by village

We're also doing village by village, we have set up many wards in Enugu villages and funding the campaigns. We will do serious voter education to village voters to identify LP emblem and logo on the election day.

But the truth is, it's very easy selling Labour party in that state. Everyone is receptive of the candidature of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North, Enugu South , Udi Sensitization For Peter Obi, See Details.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:

We're also doing village by village, we have set up many wards in Enugu villages and funding the campaigns. We will do serious voter education to village voters to identify LP emblem and logo on the election day.

But the truth is, it's very easy selling Labour party in that state. Everyone is receptive of the candidature of Peter Obi.
i see your point here and i agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There's A Difference Between Propaganda And Lieing / 2023 Election: Southern Leaders Need To Come Together / How Shekarau Defeated Both Kwankwaso And Ganduje In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.