Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) (57235 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Vote4Obi: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omo, this one loud o shocked
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The crowd is not even bigger than Ned Nwoko’s family!

Datti is a political toddler who cannot even win the polling unit inside his university.

I don’t know why people cannot be realistic! His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political force that mere political minions like Obi and Datti cannot derail.
Keep consoling yourself

Even if elections were to be conducted on Earth, In Heaven, and hell inclusive, Peter Obi and Datti do not stand a chance of winning in any of the realms.

Even my humble highly esteemed self will win Peter Obi in a national election, how much more against the political Albert Einstein- His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Keep consoling yourself
Staphylococcus:

Datti is a political toddler who cannot even win the polling unit inside his university.

I don’t know why people cannot be realistic! His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political force that mere political minions like Obi and Datti cannot derail.

Even if elections were to be conducted on Earth, In Heaven, and hell inclusive, Peter Obi and Datti do not stand a chance of winning in any of the realms.

Even my humble highly esteemed self will win Peter Obi in a national election, how much more against the political Albert Einstein- His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Softmirror: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImDStar:
God forbid anything APC and PDP ever again.
Suffering is not Nigerians birthright, and enjoying good life is not the elite birthright.

I don't want to curse anyone trying to deceive innocent Nigerians again in voting for APC, but God will make them partake in what the government is dishing to the poor people.

YOU DEY TRY Ooooo DONSTAN. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING APART FROM NAIRALAND?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Contango(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are just testing mic cheesy
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by n0ble(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Elporo:
This one fit be rapist or ritualist

if you can't give job opportunity, what is your problem, are you hungry? Send your account number I feel your pain.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Elporo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
n0ble:
if you can't give job opportunity, what is your problem, are you hungry? Send your account number I feel your pain.

Rapist, ritualist or fraudster.... .. which one?
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by n0ble(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Elporo:

Rapist, ritualist or fraudster.... .. which one?
take care and remain blessed...u can help someone by sharing goodbye
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Elporo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
n0ble:
take care and remain blessed...u can help someone by sharing goodbye

Rapist, ritualist or fraudster.. u no wan ans?
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Koralords: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
You obidients with fake news ,that's wamakko there that's s shows he came for an event and the crowd there did not come for him alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Since many of you fail to understand that crowd pooling is financially induced in most cases and that crowds do not automatically translate to actual supporters or votes, no problem. God will keep us all until 2023.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Ogaboniface: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Pusyiter:
Keep consoling yourself

I dey laugh o
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

You're not a good judge of anything. An APC supporter is already too poor in that regard
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by jchioma: 4:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Looks like friday mosque gathering he is trying to claim as his supporters. My northern friend told me that nobody knows Datti even in Zaria where he supposedly hails from.

Abeg, de lie with sense! You mean a whole senator is not known in his state...? I guess he was voted in by ghosts.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Abdu81: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2022
The agbodorians are renting crowd let's go and collect our own money

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2022
onumadu:
Datti's job is really simple. His job is to tell Northern masses why they shouldn't vote for PDP/APC.
The past 23 years rule of APC/PDP runs like a litany of woes!
He doesn't really need to promote Obi. He just needs to DE-mote APC/PDP.

It's not simple.

Why do you think it's easy to convince them to settle for a VP position in Datti when they have a presidential candidate in Atiku?

It is only simple when money is involved though
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by SU50: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2022
See Wamako, Gawuna, Mal. Bala Lau, Mal. Kabir Gombe and ton of others but its Datti you think people came for, no be Juju be that? grin

Besides, that's definitely a wedding Fatiha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2022
That is a wedding occasion the man attended. The North no send Datti, Peter Obi or Labour Party. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2022
cheesy see people wey come pray for mosque.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Owopariola001: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Prince111111:
those crowd were there for the event..you people ehn grin

You dey mind am? Jummat o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by omobolade980: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2022
We are comingWe are coming...
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Very huge I must say

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod Sir, I think this thread is front page worthy
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
And which party was Datti and Obi in over those 23 years. Dem fall from heaven?
onumadu:
Datti's job is really simple. His job is to tell Northern masses why they shouldn't vote for PDP/APC.
The past 23 years rule of APC/PDP runs like a litany of woes!
He doesn't really need to promote Obi. He just needs to DE-mote APC/PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Wailer

Your tears is our bathing water
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by onthehill: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
See the video here

Yusuf Datti storms Sokoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSOR1kCQwI

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by slaxe1: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2022
My own is they should just take this nation to greater heights

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by hush15: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

A political force or a political thug.

Nigerians should be proactive. They should think ahead and consider the consequences of their actions. They should ask themselves,what is the only strenght citizens have over the president after he is elected, which is Voting. They should ask, will subsequent elections under this man be independent, free and fair? Will they be able to change him or reject his candidates if they are not deserving?

Basically, they should ask themselves they will have this singular power they have over government should they elect this man...

This is a man that has consistently denied Lagos of free and fair elections through thuggery and intimidation. This is man that has consistently selected successor in Lagos State and any of them that doesn't comply with his directive are relegated to political oblivion. Hence is arrogance and his inability to grant interviews cause his innate, latent arrogant personality will show. Look around him, it is these same urchins that surround him from MC to Kabaka and they will be like what Sergeant Rogers is to Abacha, to him and their caucus. It's simple reasoning.

Look, Lagos has never been politically independent under this man. Don't expect Nigeria to be. Just imagine what the outcome would have been in Osun State if Tinubu was the president. Nigerians think deep and be wise. Anybody but this man and his party.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Naajjii:
Ipob Vice President grin Only his family will vote for him here.

I am very happy for what am seeing, Datti will make a good loyal VP grin

ObiDatti 2023

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Some people still think an election that determines their future and that of their children is Chelsea versus arsenal.

Just hating for hating sake.
Crazy.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by rippa(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

He cannot will his polling unit but won his constituency to represent in the Senate
Na 6months remain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.