Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) (57239 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by chidi500(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Adebiyi75olusho: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
PresidObi:
Its becoming clearer everyday, that Labour party has gained wide acceptance across Nigeria because of the vision and boldness of their two presidential running mates.

God bless Nigeria.
listen to your name, staphylococcus, your eyes �️�️ go soon clear come 2023.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
mycar:

Did you watch it?
He does not have data.. Forget him
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by kcbaba007: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The crowd is not even bigger than Ned Nwoko’s family!

Datti is a political toddler who cannot even win the polling unit inside his university.

I don’t know why people cannot be realistic! His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political force that mere political minions like Obi and Datti cannot derail.

Even if elections were to be conducted on Earth, In Heaven, and hell inclusive, Peter Obi and Datti do not stand a chance of winning in any of the realms.

Even my humble highly esteemed self will win Peter Obi in a national election, how much more against the political Albert Einstein- His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Your monicker says it all, staph in the brain is a deadly disease.... Being OBIdiently YUSful is your only cure
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Ifogift007: 4:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Datti is a political toddler who cannot even win the polling unit inside his university.

I don’t know why people cannot be realistic! His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political force that mere political minions like Obi and Datti cannot derail.

Even if elections were to be conducted on Earth, In Heaven, and hell inclusive, Peter Obi and Datti do not stand a chance of winning in any of the realms.

Even my humble highly esteemed self will win Peter Obi in a national election, how much more against the political Albert Einstein- His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Werey
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 4:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, almost all your financial institutions and manufacturing companies na Yorubas get them. You know this yourself. We dey mention correct billion he dey talk of OBI cubana.

Joe Igbokwe wey dem employ for APC government for Lagos state nko, the numerous opportunities provided your urchin brothers running down to Lagos to over stretch the resources nko. I just can’t wait make they give una freedom to own that una Biafran republic and begin collect Visa can south west, na that time your cone head go know who dey bring food come una table. Shebi una dey ungrateful ba.

Stop lying to yourself,

GTB that Innoson is being beg not to take over,

ABI na zinith bank owned mostly by Jim Ovia,

Or UBA of Elumelu you are talking about?

Look Joe Igbokwe is fool we have sold to Yorubaland as a slave and his mother is not even an Igbo woman so that Afonja blood reside in him. If not how can an Nnewi man, the richest village in Nigeria with over 100 billionaires be licking Yoruba man like Tinubu ass.

What is the source of Tinubus money........we don't know!

90 percent of all the company's offering Jobs in Lagos are owned by Igbo men even the market that you go to beg them for money.

Our problem with you people is pure envy and it will destroy you people just wait and see.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Animal, what's my business with whatever you support,you will be Obidient or head on to Niger Republic, foòl.....Tueh
idiot....i don't normally argue with dumb ass fools like you.. Nonsense...
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by GodisFirst: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Reno come and see.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Sardauna24:
idiot....i don't normally argue with dumb ass fools like you.. Nonsense...

Animal.... I don't normally argue with hopeless braindead fòolish stupendous thieves like your type.... Useless thing.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Animal.... I don't normally argue with hopeless braindead fòolish stupendous thieves like your type.... Useless thing.
hey you barbaric wild Animal if you ever Quote me again you and your ancestors would suffer till eternity...i don't argue with small and irresponsible pikins like you nonsense... Tueh....fuuu...
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
broadman20:

Stop lying to yourself,

GTB that Innoson is being beg not to take over,

ABI na zinith bank owned mostly by Jim Ovia,

Or UBA of Elumelu you are talking about?

Look Joe Igbokwe is fool we have sold to Yorubaland as a slave and his mother is not even an Igbo woman so that Afonja blood reside in him. If not how can an Nnewi man, the richest village in Nigeria with over 100 billionaires be licking Yoruba man like Tinubu ass.

What is the source of Tinubus money........we don't know!

90 percent of all the company's offering Jobs in Lagos are owned by Igbo men even the market that you go to beg them for money.

Our problem with you people is pure envy and it will destroy you people just wait and see.
Werey, who envy foolish people. The last time I check no IGBO man made it into forbes list 10 richest black people in Africa with the so called billionaires you are claiming up and down.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sardauna24:
hey you barbaric wild Animal if you ever Quote me again you and your ancestors would suffer till eternity...i don't argue with small and irresponsible pikins like you nonsense... Tueh....fuuu...

Hey you dis eternally cursed deranged bornthroway pikin,if you quote me again you and your future generations will be unfortunate till eternity...I don't argue with braindead good for nothing hopeless thieves like your type...
Useless thing.....Tueh.... foolish idiotic thief.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hey you dis eternally cursed deranged bornthroway pikin,if you quote me again you and your future generations will be unfortunate till eternity...I don't argue with braindead good for nothing hopeless thieves like your type...
Useless thing.....Tueh.... foolish idiotic thief.
Mad...may may banana fall on you.. Tueh..... Idiot....
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, who envy foolish people. The last time I check no IGBO man made it into forbes list 10 richest black people in Africa with the so called billionaires you are claiming up and down.

Yea we may not be on the list but we are not beggers like you people and northerners.

Apart from Lagos that was built by Nigeria, o wonder any other places in your region that you can boast of.

We lost a war, came back with just 20 pounds and are challenging this status quo. Taking over all the commercial activities in Nigeria and by God's grace will become the next president of Nigeria.

We break even all Conner's of Nigeria and the world exploring and exploitating just like the early Europeans.

Come and try naa let see?

We have every reason to be boastful,

And you must always be envious of us, just like the Egyptians against the Jews in the Bible.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
broadman20:

Yea we may not be on the list but we are not beggers like you people and northerners.

Apart from Lagos that was built by Nigeria, o wonder any other places in your region that you can boast of.

We lost a war, came back with just 20 pounds and are challenging this status quo. Taking over all the commercial activities in Nigeria and by God's grace will become the next president of Nigeria.

We break even all Conner's of Nigeria and the world exploring and exploitating just like the early Europeans.

Come and try naa let see?

We have every reason to be boastful,

And you must always be envious of us, just like the Egyptians against the Jews in the Bible.
Trash and chest beating. I just pray make dey give una freedom to form that una Biafra I wan check something. Who go envy rogues and drug dealer…
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Trash and chest beating. I just pray make dey give una freedom to form that una Biafra I wan check something. Who go envy rogues and drug dealer…

It's only a mad that keeps a used baggage inside his house. You claim we are irrelevant but each time we want to leave Nigeria Una go start to cry. No be foolishness be that?

Why always the fear if all you are claiming is right?

We are praying that we should be allowed to go our separate ways, at least few months let's see if the ports and Lagos markets will not crumble.

You think your leaders are foolish?
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
broadman20:

It's only a mad that keeps a used baggage inside his house. You claim we are irrelevant but each time we want to leave Nigeria Una go start to cry. No be foolishness be that?

Why always the fear if all you are claiming is right?

We are praying that we should be allowed to go our separate ways, at least few months let's see if the ports and Lagos markets will not crumble.

You think your leaders are foolish?
Most successful tribe we no get a decent state that prosper in Nigeria. Noise making and chest beating baboons.

Obidient ZOMBIES Trash as always. Your OBI lives in Lagos abandoning the mega city he built in Anambra state. Bunch of senseless foolish liars. Werey, Tinubu no well, he too old, yet you will all perish before him. Remove the log of tribalism from your eyes first by quiting biafra fully. The consequences of been a biafra is the Karma that's befalling the Igbos with political irrelevance. When you continue promoting Biafra to threaten the Nigeria state, you will all be treated as second class citizens... Crazy idiots.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sardauna24:
Mad...may may banana fall on you.. Tueh..... Idiot....

Idiotic deranged bornthroway fool,may disaster and misfortune fall on you from now and forevermore..Tueh, foolish thing.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Pityoobi:
Most successful tribe we no get a decent state that prosper in Nigeria. Noise making and chest beating baboons.

Obidient ZOMBIES Trash as always. Your OBI lives in Lagos abandoning the mega city he built in Anambra state. Bunch of senseless foolish liars. Werey, Tinubu no well, he too old, yet you will all perish before him. Remove the log of tribalism from your eyes first by quiting biafra fully. The consequences of been a biafra is the Karma that's befalling the Igbos with political irrelevance. When you continue promoting Biafra to threaten the Nigeria state, you will all be treated as second class citizens... Crazy idiots.

Political relevance?

Anyway, time will tell who is relevant.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2022
broadman20:

Political relevance?

Anyway, time will tell who is relevant.
I go remind your sorry asss.:.come 2023.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Pityoobi:
I go remind your sorry asss.:.come 2023.

If you still maintain this account because I know why this account was created.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
broadman20:

If you still maintain this account because I know why this account was created.
Na ban dem ban my account, so this is valid all through.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pityoobi:
Na ban dem ban my account, so this is valid all through.

Okay o!

It still beat my imagination how a person in Nigeria will be supporting Tinubu for president after all this obvious signs of lies and deceit surrounding him.

If it will take ages to provide an ordinary primary and secondary school certificate hmmmmm.........

I wonder what this man will be sincere with.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
broadman20:

Okay o!

It still beat my imagination how a person in Nigeria will be supporting Tinubu for president after all this obvious signs of lies and deceit surrounding him.

If it will take ages to provide an ordinary primary and secondary school certificate hmmmmm.........

I wonder what this man will be sincere with.
If you live in Lagos, you will like to have the kind leadership there. Are you saying he didn’t go to school Abi Wetin.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Idiotic deranged bornthroway fool,may disaster and misfortune fall on you from now and forevermore..Tueh, foolish thing.
Mad dog.. Make una continue Barking.... Tueh
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pityoobi:
If you live in Lagos, you will like to have the kind leadership there. Are you saying he didn’t go to school Abi Wetin.

No he went to school but leadership is all about sincerity, let him start by showing us his primary and secondary school certificate.

Let me tell you something, Tinubu has been living on lies and it's a wrong template for the future generations of Nigerians.

The only reason he is hiding his primary and secondary school certificate is that if he produce it all his lies about his age will crumble but you people are not to smart to understand it.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sardauna24:
Mad dog.. Make una continue Barking.... Tueh

Cursed pig,you will wail to your grave very soon grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2022
onumadu:
Datti's job is really simple. His job is to tell Northern masses why they shouldn't vote for PDP/APC.
The past 23 years rule of APC/PDP runs like a litany of woes!
He doesn't really need to promote Obi. He just needs to DE-mote APC/PDP.

His senior siblings are strong members of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), I think it will easier through that way to reach others in the North the need to consider the paradigm shift.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Gozac: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Great write up, but Atiku is coming!
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Cursed pig,you will wail to your grave very soon grin
hey you mad dog..lemme warn u for d last time if you ever Quote me again you and your ancestors will regret it.... Idiot big fool.....
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sardauna24:
hey you mad dog..lemme warn u for d last time if you ever Quote me again you and your ancestors will regret it.... Idiot big fool.....

Hey you dis cursed pig,lemme warn you for the last time,if you ever quote me again you and your generation will be unfortunate till eternity.....hopeless useless foolish thing.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hey you dis cursed pig,lemme warn you for the last time,if you ever quote me again you and your generation will be unfortunate till eternity.....hopeless useless foolish thing.
nonsense may Zuma Rock fall on you...Big for nothing....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.