Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election (901 Views)

U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased / 2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / What Is APC Election Slogan For 2019 Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by floret23(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022

I have attended 3 high profile APC election strategic meeting. I am posting this as my own part to save this nation. The Tinubu/APC has mapped out plans strategy for the election but I will take you on a thread for four of them.

Strategy One
These five States have been marked to be used to rig the election. Pay attention to these States - Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Katsina. Something unusual will happen in these states and every eyes should be strictly on these states.

From the discussion it seems INEC is part of the plan because the level of confidence in mentioning INEC will make you know there is a usual romance. Election may deliberately not hold in some parts of these states I mention above, citing insecurity as excuse.

After every other election result have trooped in they will then do a rerun in those states and every of the votes there will be lock down for them. Watch INEC closely.

Nigerians should resist any form of cancelled election. Before the election, insecurity in those states will increase exponentially. When it happens don't fall for it, it's part of the plan. If INEC cancel any polling unit then every other should be cancelled too. Zamfara for instance they will use the insecurity to threaten voters on election day. Those bandits have been contacted to issue warning and ask people not to come out to vote. Watch all these signs.

Strategy Two:
They have started buying voters card. In that meeting, they priced 50k for a voter card. The first 5 states I mentioned above is still the primary target.

Poverty will be heavily weaponized. There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election. They have sent their field strategists to go buy influential people in different community and heavy money will be paid to them. Monetization and vote buying will rain.

Stategy Three:
They are coming in groove to social media to cause confusion and distraction. 405 million naira have been mapped for twitter alone. They want to saturate twitter with batified individuals. They are even presently buying already existing account.

I heard people sell account for 20k and above. The idea is to destabilize and contaminate the media and shift attention from Tinubu. In coming days they plan to create more than 200 accounts on twitter.

Obidients should stop engaging them because you will be overwhelmed.

Strategy Four:
APC has hands out on SE. The SW, NE and NW are their area of work. But they agree to shake SS. The recruitment of Kabaka is deliberate. They want to use high profile cultists in different states. Asari Dokubo has receive money already.

A faction of the IPOB have already been paid to instill fear on people in SE to reduce voters turnout. I want to get the name of the person that collected the money. Once I do, I will put it out. Other thugs will be used heavily especially in Lagos.

People will be threatened not to come out. Some people will be kidnapped before the election. That LP Lagos candidate should be protected at all cost. He is the most mentioned after Obi.

Delta, Edo, Cross River and Bayelsa are states that have contracted thugs on ground. The 1st October March in Lagos should be well documented, if possible drone should be available. They will use people wearing Peter Obi cloth to cause mayhem. In coming weeks they will be using Obidient to do evil and tag it obidients are toxic. Pay attention Obidients should be radical less they will lose out.

Governor Uzodimma has also pay thugs in imo state. There is a meeting tomorrow, If I get access I will do a record of everything discussed and send it as a raw file here on twitter. The coming weeks leading to campaign will not be easy. Personal interest is causing alot of problem already amongst Obidients.

Least I forget there are trojan horses planted in the Obidient movement that are not't part of obidients.

Secrets From An Insider

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid0RYZKtr6p2FPbeyfVCpjXLbPbK2TipdT4gaKMyYWgjnFUegUdYd9jVz1bLkoe4J2tl/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by Staphylococcus: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lengthy gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by FreeStuffsNG: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by ItsTutsi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol! Ok RadioBia.fraud

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by etrouble: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are winning anyhow. We are Masters in this game. Everything is Fair in Love,in War, and in Politics
Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by 4teenblaq: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:
We are winning anybody

With money!
Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by etrouble: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

With money!

With everything
Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by floret23(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:
We are winning anybody
ItsTutsi:
Lol! Ok RadioBia.fraud
FreeStuffsNG:

Little wonder Deji Adeyanju is on your case.
Staphylococcus:
Lengthy gibberish!

Tinubu's rented urchins coming to attack from the same WhatsApp group...

Bad governance does not appear bad to those who benefit from it. May heavens run your life the same way APC is ruling Nigeria. May Nigeria happen to you. Say AMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by etrouble: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
floret23:

Bad governance does not appear bad to those who benefit from it. May heavens run your life the same way APC is ruling Nigeria. May Nigeria happen to you. Say AMEN.

PDP started the looting of our treasury when we returned to democracy in 1999. Your useless Obituary was in PDP for 7 years after being in APGA for 8 years. Not everyone is an idiot like Obituarists.

Your life is already run to destruction, so no need to curse an already cursed unfortunate Oloriburuku Ologogoro Omo Oloshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by floret23(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

PDP started the looting of our treasury
But your broom party changed the situation negativity and take corruption to an extreme proportion.
Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by 4teenblaq: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

With everything

I go too chop una money.. Then vote my candidate.. I don do am before.. I go do am again.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by ItsTutsi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amen
floret23:

Tinubu's rented urchins coming to attack from the same WhatsApp group...

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by mymadam(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Very funny thread. grin

..."There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election."...

Just like that, ehn? SMH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by NothingDoMe: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's easy to know the origin of this news from the first few comments.

@agbadorians. I greet una oh. Too much Carbohydrates dey make brain off. Una need more balanced diet. grin
Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by WonderManly(m): 2:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Who be this self Our MuMu don do!
Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by wildernessVoice: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2022
BAT should use the small 5% energy to manage Alpha Beta Nigeria Ltd untill he joins his ancestors while
Atiku should use the meagre 10% energy to manage Abti/American university.
Obi has 60% energy to take Nigeria to the promised land.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by allcomage: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2022
This coming campaign go long ooh, not the zonal campaign they did in 2019 within 3 weeks. This is almost 6 months and Peter Obi I know has the capacity to tour all the local governments in Nigeria. Infact apc will be short fused due to corruption, inflation and poor performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election by Chigorkizz(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu must fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter / Obi Live At LCCI / Labour Party Rejects APC Defector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.