Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter (900 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira / You Are A Mugu. Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Troll Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
It like the cashcow now is this peter Obi campaign grin
Support obi and ask for donations from gualibile Ipob turn obi followers grin
It is well tongue

Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by Naijanascam: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is my name.....A O in this symbol

Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by mradonis(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
What nonsense is this.
Many are really Mad in this country, but few are noticable.
Stupidity has really eating deep into so many Nigerians. We need more psychiatric hospitals built to house who ever put up this headline

Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Naijanascam:
This is my name.....A O in this symbol
Oloshi grin
Even if u like post Amoda Ogunlere nude pictures all over social media we will still vote him grin
Amoda (Who God knew before making)
We stand for that cool
Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
mradonis:
What nonsense is this.
Many are really Mad in this country, but few are noticable.
Stupidity has really eating deep into so many Nigerians. We need more psychiatric hospitals built to house who ever put up this headline
Wetin concern me grin
It not Sha me that my money will end up in the wallet of political scammers grin
Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by Naijanascam: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Oloshi grin
Even if u like post Amoda Ogunlere nude pictures all over social media we will still vote him grin
Amoda (Who God knew before making)
We stand for that cool

You get sense pass your mates
Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by ElSudani: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you don't take advantage of the gullible who else would you take advantage of, the smart ones?
Zombidients will donate to any cause, just add Obi or Biafra to it.

Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by AdamuKD: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2022

Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by AlafinofEnugu(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:
If you don't take advantage of the gullible who else would you take advantage of, the smart ones?
Zombidients will donate to any cause, just add Obi or Biafra to it.
Omo grin
This is indeed the time to cash out even yahoo boys no need format for this one grin
Too many olodo followers grin
As they are about to source for funds na another cash out way for who sabi utilize gualibile heads grin

Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by Tinubuagbado: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
It like the cashcow now is this peter Obi campaign grin
Support obi and ask for donations from gualibile Ipob turn obi followers grin
It is well tongue

Who let you out of your cage?
Re: Must See!! Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Who let you out of your cage?
Run along and donate to ur life savings to ur masters and slave lord's tongue

Tinubu No Show: Booed At Nigerian Accountants’ Conference / Tinubu Face Shame In Jos / Aminu Mohammed Regains Freedom(photos)