Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others (3876 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / Enugu 2023: Dorothy Nwodo Leads Women Group To Support Ugwuanyi, PDP Candidates / 2023: APC, Labour Party Leaders In Lejja Collapse Structures For Ugwuanyi, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by onomeabuja: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2022
OEPHIUS:

…Appreciate governor’s disposition to peaceful, harmonious co-existence

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid031GcsqcFzcvJ1oS2H49yaitYJbQp8TCd3z8Y7xExWeNYF8wW1x4pDwEjDSidUMg1ml&id=100044234839321
Good move by PDP stake holders....
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Soso990240:
It is paid Praise singers like u that is Deceiving Ugwuanyi. Pls, what policy did Ugwuanyi introduce in the education sector that affected WAEC performance? Non.
Enugu was Ranked Number 1 in what especially?
Do you even know that Government Primary schools have been on strike for months?
You said Sullivan's Government wasn't any better? Ur stupidity is top Notch. I schooled in Esuth, had been in Enugu since 2001, and if u think i haven't seen the state enough, then ur brain is in ur anus.
During Sullivan tenure, we had roads neat, street lights, shuttle busses (state owned), Pipe borne water, Salaries pension and gratuity were being payed.. do u even know that Ugwuanyi never payed gratuity since after his first 2years?
Do u even know that Ugwuanyi ordered People to be shot if u come close to the place where palliative were stored during Endsars?
Pls, just name a thing Ugwuanyi achieved as a Governor that Sullivan didn't do X2.
If u stay in Enugu, just drive around town and tell me what u see, dirty , no street light again, no traffic light.. OGA get out abeg, psychopath
Only shallow-minded mor.ons with zero depth of thought will rate a governor of a 17-LGAs' state with provision of street lights in one out of the 17 LGAs when the rest are devastated by underdevelopment. To further torchlight how deep your shallow thought is, my Igbo Eze North which your Sullivan never asphalted a km of new road in is three times more populous than Enugu South which moronic sods like you promote Sullivan as the best for fixing bulbs on a pole there.
Ugwuanyi is a study in mediocrity, I repeat, but he has quietly gathered a chunk of verifiable feats that even his sworn critics can't easily overlook. Enugu is now number 1 in health, education, rural development, under Ugwuanyi's administration, yet you shit-sniffing Abakpa dwellers with stunted brain still want to railroad the rest of us into believing that governance in Enugu State is all about packing dirt in GRA. Chew on that, you shallow-minded ESUT graduate.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by Soso990240(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Only shallow-minded mor.ons with zero depth of thought will rate a governor of a 17-LGAs' state with provision of street lights in one out of the 17 LGAs when the rest are devastated by underdevelopment. To further torchlight how deep your shallow thought is, my Igbo Eze North which your Sullivan never asphalted a km of new road in is three times more populous than Enugu South which moronic sods like you promote Sullivan as the best for fixing bulbs on a pole there.
Ugwuanyi is a study in mediocrity, I repeat, but he has quietly gathered a chunk of verifiable feats that even his sworn critics can't easily overlook. Enugu is now number 1 in health, education, rural development, under Ugwuanyi's administration, yet you shit-sniffing Abakpa dwellers with stunted brain still want to railroad the rest of us into believing that governance in Enugu State is all about parking dirt in GRA. Chew on that, you shallow-minded ESUT graduate.
If u are not deluded and an ass-licker, then ur father and mother are.. why would a human with brain say that Enugu is number 1 in Education and Health while teachers have been on strike for months and Esuth has been on strike? Is it because of the college of Medicine Ugwuanyi is planning to build in his home town? Or Parklane that's equivalent to death trap where No professionals,just student doctors and Nurses using people for practical. I don't just open mouth, if u want to argue, do that with facts u dumb head. The only Road Ugwuanyi built was in his home town Nsukka, so i wouldn't be surprised if i just quoted a foolish fellow from Nsukka. Name what Ugwuanyi did that made Enugu number 1 in WAEC.
Maybe all Ugwuanyi work was done in ur village, i know u stay in ur village at Nsukka.
I challenge u to name a single achievement of Ugwuanyi, i will name 5 achievements of Sullivan..
Let's start, if u call 1, i call 5..
Stupid stomach infrastructure praise singer
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2022
The red cap look good on that igala mela man.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2022
saintjimos:
Enugu business

A MAJOR and BASIC loss business for Peter Obi. If your home has divided loyalty for your cause, then your quest for national support is in a shambles! Did you hear that Peter?
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by Fadafada231(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

All you mischievous bigots should shut your trap! Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a study in mediocrity but Sullivan Chime was never any better. This year alone, Enugu has been ranked number one in more than four areas by the NBS, and that never happened under Sullivan Chime. Enugu public schools came top in WAEC. Two Enugu students were among the top 10 in JAMB. Enugu is number 1 in the country when it comes to implementation of MDGs, so where do you all keep getting this awful impression that a misogynistic sadist like Sullivan Chime who only did one on two roads in his native Udi and Enugu city performed better than Ugwuanyi?

Ugwuanyi is the worst Governor since the creation of Enugu state, infact chimaroke is better than that fat fool. You are comparing the achievement of Sullivan to that amoeba? That's quite laughable. Even his people from Nsukka don't like him only the ass lickers like you are the one singing his praise. See bad roads everywhere, dilapidated governamental infrastructures littered everywhere, no maintenance nothing. I wonder the kind of person that man be. He always follow wike to and fro and yet can't emulate the infrastructure development wike is building in every nook and cranny of pH. See what Dave umahi is doing in Ebonyi. Ugwuanyi na to carry that his ugly fat head blocking the whole Enugu na wetty he sabby
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
My generation can't be the generation rating an Enugu State governor based on the provision of streetlights in Independence Layout and GRA. We can do better. And Enugu can do better in human development indices like healthcare and provision of quality basic education which all comes with good governance.
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, and Chimaroke Nnamani, are two recent leaders that made tangible effort in this regard. Sullivan Chime was deceptively promoted as the best by an army of illiterate slum dwellers of Abakpa whose only measure of development are some fancy streetlights in Enugu GRA, sadly he is the worst among the three.
Enugu can do better. The cult called PDP has however become an anathema to good governance in Enugu despite the effort of some of their administrations, so doing away with them is worth a try.
Let's try Labour Party.
Let's try Chijioke Edeoga.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Fadafada231:

Ugwuanyi is the worst Governor since the creation of Enugu state, infact chimaroke is better than that fat fool. You are comparing the achievement of Sullivan to that amoeba? That's quite laughable. Even his people from Nsukka don't like him only the ass lickers like you are the one singing his praise. See bad roads everywhere, dilapidated governamental infrastructures littered everywhere, no maintenance nothing. I wonder the kind of person that man be. He always follow wike to and fro and yet can't emulate the infrastructure development wike is building in every nook and cranny of pH. See what Dave umahi is doing in Ebonyi. Ugwuanyi na to carry that his ugly fat head blocking the whole Enugu na wetty he sabby
At least wherever you are in Enugu had infrastructures which are only crying for maintenance under Ugwuanyi. Under Sullivan Chime, Enugu Ezike, which is one of the most populous towns in Enugu State didn't witness any form of infrastructural development. So, how do you convince an Enugu Ezike man like me that Sullivan was good just because he fixed streetlights in his GRA neighborhood?
Sullivan Chime is the worst among both the military and civilian leaders of Enugu State.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by okeysoninv: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

All you mischievous bigots should shut your trap! Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a study in mediocrity but Sullivan Chime was never any better. This year alone, Enugu has been ranked number one in more than four areas by the NBS, and that never happened under Sullivan Chime. Enugu public schools came top in WAEC. Two Enugu students were among the top 10 in JAMB. Enugu is number 1 in the country when it comes to implementation of MDGs, so where do you all keep getting this awful impression that a misogynistic sadist like Sullivan Chime who only did one on two roads in his native Udi and Enugu city performed better than Ugwuanyi?
are you aware Enugu is now southern poverty capital of Nigeria. ugwuanyi never did anything for Enugu education. if you says otherwise you can state the differences. even Benue fairs better in waec doesn't means ortom has done any extraordinary thing in waec. you lied Sullivan did alot in udi. nevertheless Sullivan is not better, but miles ahead of ugwuanyi.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by okeysoninv: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! If Obi should have 1000 votes in the whole of Enugu that means he really tried. Enugu is PDP without any controversy. I want to see any party that will wrestle that state from Ugwuanyi. That man is not joking at all.
is the other way round, if ugwuanyi and his band of 40 thieves should get 1000 votes he should go to church and be doing Thanksgiving. ugwuanyi , chimaroke has destroyed Enugu State. ENUGU State is now southern poverty capital of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
are you aware Enugu is now southern poverty capital of Nigeria. ugwuanyi never did anything for Enugu education. if you says otherwise you can state the differences. even Benue fairs better in waec doesn't means ortom has done any extraordinary thing in waec. you lied Sullivan did alot in udi. nevertheless Sullivan is not better, but miles ahead of ugwuanyi.
I'm not holding brief for Ugwuanyi, and never will. If you know who I am, then you will realize I am qualified to be identified as his potent critic. But rating Sullivan Chime who only did streetlights in Enugu and asphalted roads in his native Udi ahead of him is mischievous and a failure of imagination. Any good or bad thing that happens under an administration is a poster child of governance under that administration. If it's not, pray, tell me why you all are promoting Peter Obi because Anambra became number 1under him?
Education, healthcare, and other HDIs have improved under Ugwuanyi. They never did under Chime. So, tell me why an educated you think Chime is better than Ugwuanyi?
Sullivan Chime is the worst governor of Enugu State
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by okeysoninv: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

I'm not holding brief for Ugwuanyi, and never will. If you know who I am, then you will realize I am qualified to be identified as a potent critic. But rating Sullivan Chime who only did streetlights in Enugu and asphalted roads in his native Udi ahead of him is mischievous and a failure of imagination. Any good or bad thing that happens under an administration is a foster child of that administration. If it's not, pray, tell me why you all are promoting Peter Obi because Anambra became number 1under him?
Education, healthcare, and other HDIs have improved under Ugwuanyi. They never did under Chime. So, tell me why an educated you think Chime is better than Ugwuanyi?
Sullivan Chime is the worst governor of Enugu State
are you for real, u paid ugwuanyi supporter. Sullivan is far ahead of ugwuanyi in all indexes of development. there's no single road Sullivan didn't touch in Enugu. it was during Sullivan a thread Enugu the pride of the east was like a hailwire. I lived in trans ekulu, Sullivan immediately sworn in started trans ekulu road that was his is ist point. everyroad in Enugu was touched and even streets. can you point out 1 any double lane built by ugwuanyi. Sullivan built class room and all the schools was given buses. can you point out any done by ugwuanyi. it was during Sullivan esut permanent site was moved to agbani , Park Lane was finished. the diagnostic center was established. can you point out any tangible thing done by ugwuanyi.all the road at udi was done by Sullivan , even the old federal road from udi to Awka. don't come here to lie against a man who better Enugu more than thief thief governor ugwuanyi. Enugu is now southern poverty capital under his watch.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
are you for real, u paid ugwuanyi supporter. Sullivan is far ahead of ugwuanyi in all indexes of development. there's no single road Sullivan didn't touch in Enugu. it was during Sullivan a thread Enugu the pride of the east was like a hailwire. I lived in trans ekulu, Sullivan immediately sworn in started trans ekulu road that was his is ist point. everyroad in Enugu was touched and even streets. can you point out 1 any double lane built by ugwuanyi. Sullivan built class room and all the schools was given buses. can you point out any done by ugwuanyi. it was during Sullivan esut permanent site was moved to agbani , Park Lane was finished. the diagnostic center was established. can you point out any tangible thing done by ugwuanyi.all the road at udi was done by Sullivan , even the old federal road from udi to Awka. don't come here to lie against a man who better Enugu more than thief thief governor ugwuanyi. Enugu is now southern poverty capital under his watch.

You ended up corroborating my submission. I have repeatedly stated on this thread that Sullivan only did work in his native Udi and Enugu city, and the fact that you are trying to void my argument by restating it shows you just might be another unbaked ESUT graduate.
Is any cosmetic work in Enugu City enough to rate a governor of a state with 17 populated LGAs? Chime was a failure to 90 percent of Enugu people. Only slum dwellers of Abakpa rate him high.
Re: 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others by okeysoninv: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

You ended up corroborating my submission. I have repeatedly stated on this thread that Sullivan only did work in his native Udi and Enugu city, and the fact that you are trying to void my argument by restating it shows you just might be another unbaked ESUT graduate.
Is any cosmetic work in Enugu City enough to rate a governor of a state with 17 populated LGAs? Chime was a failure to 90 percent of Enugu people. Only slum dwellers of Abakpa rate him high.
I am from Ezeagu, Sullivan worked in Ezeagu more than any past and present governor. Sullivan completed and dualized agbani to 4 corners in nkanu west local government. the nsukka to nike T- junction road which most of you living in nsukka are using is the work Sullivan . That particular road is one of the reasons Nike is open as of today. a large population of people living in Enugu has moved to nike because of the easy accessible road. I know you guys want to kill Enugu patapata but God forbid will Peter mba , chimaroke boy mount in the affairs of Enugu. as for ugwuanyi will dash you people living in nsukka . you can as well make him ur permanent senator. never we need somebody like him again in Enugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Confirms Getting Requests To Overthrow President Bola Tinubu / Imo State Is Now The 2nd Largest State Economy In Nigeria Behind Lagos / The Trouble With The Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.