Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (3482 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TinubuThief: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by slivertongue: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Scam repentance
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Healthquest: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
benega:
I have said it that if Facebook terminates this freebasics, 90% of the nuisance in this forum will cease to exist. What is it about poverty that is so facinating that you have sworn to embrace it?
mumu.
Now have ds.

Restrictions to chrome is what it takes it der but I don't shalaye.

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BalticGold: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why take down the handle if you are sincere? Use the same moniker you used in derailing people to bring them back.
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bontafa: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
My conscience keeps pricking and querying my soul, even when I deeply know the truth

I want to use this medium to apologize to all I might have politically derailed! I can imagine your disappointment in my personality, but I can no longer withhold the lies I propagate.

I will be taking this account down in next 24 hours, and would not be responding to any mentions!

I have taken a sole decision to stand up for my country irrespective for monetary value!

Once again, my apologies to all I have derailed---- I lied!

I regret my action, and seek forgiveness.

Reality I was certain about, but I believe if all Nigerians stand tall, we could all change the future, Together!

U are not forgiven malu

You must defend Tinubu till u kpai
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kk2027: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
backnbeta:
I'm also at a point where I think Tinubu is a very bad choice; especially after Shettima promises to handle security while Tinubu handles the economy! However, all polithiefcians are evil because Nigerians are inherently wicked and polithiefcians are Nigerians too. We will always get the leaders we deserve

Tinubu of about 15 yearz ago would've done better. Even 2015, he was still able to stand without being aided.

Another sick president could totally collapse the country
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Realist12: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fact is a lot of Obi's supporters has to be deceptive. While trying to play mind games I hope they don't lose their minds .
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
BentizilL:

Your palaba bro...
Me, my household, my street, my state is for Tinubu...
BAT2023 is a moving train that cannot be stopped...
WHATS THE MEANING OF @ BOLDED undecided
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Coolgent(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
it is Obidient that will be on medical tourism.
tinubu tour the country more than any candidates since January.
idiotic pigs think they can deceive Nigeria with age or health.
is Buhari not younger and healthier than obituary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get To Aso Rock Without Being Initiated Into The Occult? / Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used / Fat People Now Illegal In Japan (should Be Easy To Catch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.