Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West (27237 Views)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / PDP Crisis: Ayu Fights Back, Blocks G5 Governors’ Nominees For Poll Duties / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
there is no way obi can win, he knows this and i believe he is actually scheming for 2027 , knowing fully well that it will be the turn of the south, that is if tinubu doesn't win.
i doubt if any of the 2 strong parties will agree to give any concession to obi, BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR, OBI WILL HAVE A MASSIVE INFLUENCE IN THE COMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, we have seen his impact already on the voter's registration exercise, but the odds against him are very very very high almost insurmountable

DEROX:
No matter what happens i just want to see either PDP or APC win so i can witness the wailings of the Obi supporters in 2023
I really cant wait for it

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by elooma: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
We are tired with this, Thanks
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Arysexy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
No matter what happens i just want to see either PDP or APC win so i can witness the wailings of the Obi supporters in 2023

These are some of the under aged seun needs to stopped commenting on Nairaland.

Imagine someone's reasoning, he is after trolling Obi supporters, not about who will save Nigeria.

Shamelessness

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by elooma: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
So much story
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Bazellc: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
you don't care about a better Nigeria rather you're interested to see people in pain.. it's well

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by shineeye1: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
dre11:
•To support Atiku’s campaign, provide logistics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/pdp-crisis-ayu-to-go-wikes-camp-to-produce-replacement-from-s-west/

Politics of kill and divide, divide and rule, business as usual, scratch my back,I scratch your back, baddy baddy, chop I chop - that is what is going on in PDP. We don't want that! We want to take our country back from the lots of thieving rogues. We want to be OBIdient and YUSful to our fatherland henceforth...
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by votesek5: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by daygee12: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:
SW got nothing to offer PDP. They're already OBIDIENT.

Who knows LP in South west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by HomoSapiien: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

They’re actually PDP supporter and mostly Tinubu haters.

It’s a win win for them if Atiku ends up winning. Make Tinubu sha no win. Tinubu is there arch enemy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
onatisi:
there is no way obi can win, he knows this and i believe he is actually scheming for 2027 , knowing fully well that it will be the turn of the south, that is if tinubu doesn't win.
i doubt if any of the 2 strong parties will agree to give any concession to obi, BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR, OBI WILL HAVE A MASSIVE INFLUENCE IN THE COMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, we have seen his impact already on the voter's registration exercise, but the odds against him are very very very high almost insurmountable

Nigerians would decide that not urchins

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by comodo: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
Yes oh. All the Obi supporters will be kept in one side of the country where bread will be sold @ #1000, diesel @ #850 and bag of rice @ #35k. While APC/PDP members will be buying it at much cheaper rates with their party cards.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by richardokubo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

What a gullible way of thinking so who will lose Shay we all are in this evil government now , no problem we are will still enjoy what ever some gullible people like u decided to go for but I know God want allow evil , affliction to befall is beloved children twice

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Elvis2kay: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
Wike is indeed a strong man but nothing will ever make him work for Tinubu.

You don't understand politics sir.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Hotfreeze: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
orisa37:
Good. Now replace AYU WITH A RETIRED MILITARY POLITICIAN.

General Olurin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Thomasankara(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is Wikes job description in PDP to remove PDP chairmen? it seems his solution to every problem is remove whoever he doesnt like. this is the second chairman he is fighting to unseat
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/color]na correcting fluid eem be[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by gassbee: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the likely possibility after HE Atiku realised that HE Wike is more valuable than Sen. Ayu.

Ayu has been thrown under the bus. Expect him to fight back as he may likely switch to Asiwaju Tinubu's camp.
check my signature for freebies!
Ayu has no electoral or political value to apc
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by IbadeHQ: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

SW Obidients abi wetin you talk? Stop taking Nkpuru nmiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by badoh(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
SensualMan:
Wike the main man! Install a low budget Bisi Akande as PDP chairman, weaken them internally, give the Agbado and cassava crooner a sigh of relief, dissapoint them at the dying minute by being OBIdient!

You don't need a soothsayer to tell u Wene Wike is OBIdient!
You have a shallow reasoning. Is Bisi Akande in PDP? In attempt to comment, you ended up saying rubbish and disgracing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by ASAPFERG1: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:
obidient will kill you and your family before December

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by FreeStuffsNG: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
gassbee:
Ayu has no electoral or political value to apc
Hmmm. But he delivered the PDP to HE Atiku clearly as pre-planned wink
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by ImperialYoruba: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is however unclear if Atiku yielded to the demand by Wike’s camp to serve for a single term to allow for power to shift to the south to assuage feeling of betrayal by southerners Ibos.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by emmykk(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

The Obident will be happy if Atiku or obi win... provided the yoruba don't get it. The yoruba getting it is and insult to them.

Atiku getting it is a better insult because the zone Atiku is from has not produce a president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Saig: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
Sounds like someone who clearly doesn't have Choice and will in life

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by castro(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Meanwhile, if they eventually win, it means that all these our politicians have an appetite for always travelling abroad to design the future of our country. smh

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by chukel(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
It has always been about their belle. Nothing different. Selfish interest. Political relevance. Atiku will be stupid to let Ayu go. Gawd... Ikpeazu wants to be Senate president.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Addme: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
A source familiar with the development who confided in Saturday Vanguard, said, “ It was also agreed that media hostilities should cease and this was largely responsible for the statement Atiku caused his Media Office to issue on Thursday.

But the first thing Wike did when he arrived Nigeria was to throw a subtle jab at Lamido.
This film will be great to watch in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by tempest01(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
The only thing Wike will get is the replacement of PDP chair.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by saintrow1: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Which southwest, what vote did LB get in the last osun election?
Most southwest states are APC so what obi-trash are you talking about. Why do you obi supporters lack common sense. You guys are just deluded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by AkuOlisa: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
DEROX:

Yes ooo
As they are wailing Even with their purchasing powers and comfort, you And your likes will be laughing at them in your slumps while in misery, poverty and hunger...

If a bag of Rice becames 100k tomorrow, we know those that can afford it.

We know those that the high exchange rate is favourable to their importation And exportation businesses.

So we pray they lose so we can laugh at them even though their lives are better than yours.

And finally please and please leave don't join Atiku with Tinubu.

We the Atikulates prefer to be joined with the Obidieants then with Agbado entities.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by pemzy: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

Your such an empty brain? By the time they turn this country upside down na everybody go suffer am!
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Dekadet(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
omenka:
The people of Benue state will be waiting for Ortom at the polls next year to give him the reward he deserves for the role he played in Ayu's dethronement, if it comes to fruition.
but from what we heard so far is that Ayu signed his resignation letter to be applied if a norther emerges presidential candidate in PDP and that the letter was with David Mark. so I think it would be an honorable thing if Ayu keep to his words. besides if Obi ..sorry Atiku wins, he will not forget Ayu.

so it's not Ortom's doing but Ayu's agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.