Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom (13416 Views)

Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / ''Buhari Is The Heart And Oxygen Of APC, Without Him They Are Dead'' —Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Musauzor(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Truly Nigeria is in an Intensive Care Unit courtesy of Bola Tribulation and his despicable APC. Nigerians arise and reject them in 2023
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by onthehill: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by naijapikin2(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's more challenging than that, nigeria is on life support
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Creamypie(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oga, even Benue is the same oh
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by sukkot: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
liwohi6538:
Bzb
bros you havent done my job na

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Benue state is on what? Anuofia!
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Proudlyomonna: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
True talk.
We must all ensure we end Apc now.
Without any iota of sentiments Apc is the biggest mistake this Country has ever made.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by sukkot: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
liwohi6538:

Chat me up on WhatsApp
bros its me na. we have been chatting on email. about the janus 5.5
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Yankee101: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks to people like you Ortom
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by advanceDNA: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Clueless leaders that have no nation, economy or people building ideas ......they just want to get elected to have the power to borrow money and embezzle it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by toprealman: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are you not part of the quack medical team hired to keep Nigeria alive?
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
blazingblender:
It's only you and your family
Lol
Which kind talk be that one kwanu

Agbado people talking. Urchins.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by ufotunang: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria needs a doctor, a surgeon to bring Nigeria back to life..every sector in nigeria has collapsed.....so Nigeria needs to be obi-dient
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Votejagaban: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Even Ortom is talking. What has he done good for his state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by TruthinAction: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria is a like a rocking chair and sinking at the same time. It is making motion but no movement.

It can also be likened to a bus with the wrong driver on the driver's seat.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by toprealman: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_-q-U5qDw
Fact is that the guy got the money to build this place when his brother was governor.
All things works together for the good of they that love God.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by afbstrategies: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
I totally agree with Governor Ortom. Our dependency on party affiliation has harmed us badly.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Deji08: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
If the leaders fail to solve the root cause of our problem then they aren't ready for a significant change.

Restructure the country, strengthen institutions and stop dependending on a single individual to solve decades problem.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by omenka(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ortom of all people. Smh. Very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by ajl: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
See these mad people. Going to Europe for consultation for Nija problem. They forgot to take patient on "dripp and oxygen" along. Meanwhile the crazy people they went to meet in Europe are part of the problem. Those ones will just be laughing behind their back. Europe will be down once Africa develop. The European leaders know the hours we are in but stupid Africans like these politicians do not.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by okeyumez(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ortom is so shameless. I just returned from Makurdi and I was shocked to see that Benue state is too poor. No good road, only few modern buildings, no good hotel, no industry and the indigenes are extremely poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by elooma: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
We can salvage and put the country on its desired landscape. The truth be told, if truly the state of the country is of concern, we have to come together. We all have a role to play. I live off shores of the nation but I want to see a country where my Child will be proud to say, I am a Nigerian. A new Nigeria is possible. God has endowed and blessed us, just for us to utilise the potential of our human resource and develop the vast human and natural opportunities. We shall smile again. We need to come together. I ll share three things a Government does to create employment for its citizens. Its not rocket science. If our government puts on a thinking cap, we'll achieve much.Government dosent create jobs, policies drive Job creation and until this is done, we continue beating around the Bush. I'll share these three drivers for job creation. Thanks, Liddoral
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by feeloscar(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
my Ortomatic
omenka hates this man because he's clamping down on fulani herdsmen
Pls, don't say what you don't know, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by 3seriez(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
And Benue state is in a state of paralysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by chaloskyx: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
is it not leaders like you that put Nigeria in this comatose state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by poseidon12: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
So, all of you went all the way to London to determine Nigeria is on drip and oxygen? None of them, including Obi has proffered any solutions or plans for anything.
It is the same battle cry, Nigeria is a failed country, Nigeria is on drip! These are of course lies and exerggerations to hoodwink you into voting for them.

So you don't think Nigeria is a failed country
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by deeva2: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
And obi is our doctor

your obi that cannot live in the state he govern for 8 years.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by deeva2: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Morons will leave the shores of Nigeria , Get to a new country & refer to Nigeria as ZOO.

Yawa go gaz for the new country dem go de call Nigeria their country, begging us to tag Mrs Abike Dabiri.

If I be her, I go off my phone ni
Make dem go Zoo to bring monkeys wey go save dem
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Abemy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Benuelites are under more intense heat from Ortom, talking governor.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by harmony75: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
I like this Benue State Gov he's says his mind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun 2027: Sen. Solomon Olamilekan Yayi Leads Nine Others In Online Poll / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa Borno, Raze Government Hospital, Residential Buildings / Please Is There Holiday Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.