Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom (13414 Views)

Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / ''Buhari Is The Heart And Oxygen Of APC, Without Him They Are Dead'' —Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Tamart: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ortom currently begging the APC leader in Benue, Mr Akume with 2bn to accept him back into the party and grant him senatorial ticket in the APC, and will come on air and talking trash. Confused and selfish being.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by ejimatic: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:
Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChwhRTzNb7U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
. Are you sure the drip and oxygen are not substandard products? Those who claim to heal the nation are uncertified "doctor"politicians
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Mickykarim: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:
Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChwhRTzNb7U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ALL YOU DUMB ASSES ARE.

You went to LONDON away from the source and site of your perceived problem to discuss it.

WHAT BUNCH OF DOUGH HEADS ARE YOU?
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by sulaak(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
salbis:
Ortom is also an accomplice of this wickedness done to Nigeria. He better shut up!

Ortom is the godfather of uselessness. Instead of cutting back on government workers and investing in security and infrastructure this idiot openly said that the state civil service is an industry.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Orlu15(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thanks to Tinubu for bringing Buhari to do the damages...

Tinubu then wants to kill Nigeria and bury it....

Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by FireUpNow(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
And Nigeria is in the ICU no thanks to that lifeless one eared man
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by IdiaofBenin: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
He means to say that Nigeria is brain dead and being kept alive by a life support machine.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by detectivejones: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
This one sef dey follow men dem dey talk. Small yansh dey shakeundecided grin
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by detectivejones: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
harmony75:
I like this Benue State Gov he's says his mind!
If only you knew. Ortom likes talking when others do. If you visit Benue you'd know he has no right in opening his mouth in the gathering of people.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
The Zoo is on agbado (not drip) and cassava (not oxygen); mad people! Make una make mistake make I see why Biafra won't be restored by force! Unq go get sense!
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by dangwarmai(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
While Benue state is dead.
I don't know who this man is leading.
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Zandena(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's month end, the greatest failure of Benue state will start criticising the Federal Government in order to cover his grand failure.
Go and pay salaries and pension of civil servants and explain what you have been doing with Billions of monthly subvension from the country on 'drip and oxygen'!
Always check when Ortom criticizes FG, it must be month end when Benue workers expect pay. This is to make Benue people believe he's a leader who is protecting their interests. Not aware their governor is just a Wike's handbag
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Adrian9(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
I'd rather use the word live support!
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunaj:
This is the only governor that is passionate about Nigeria existence. I really don't know how he's faring with governance in Benue but I can tell for sure that he is passionate about the visibility of Nigeria's existence.

Me too feel the same too
Re: Nigeria Is On Drip And Oxygen - Governor Ortom by writeprof(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Metaphorically apt revelation from an INSIDER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: FG Recants, To Dump Assets Sale Proposal- Lai Mohammed / 3 More Baptist Students Escape From Bandits’ Den / Please Is There Holiday Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.