Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? (6713 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by islamrules(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
If at childhooh your Mallam lie to you and you grow up to find out the truth.Your mallam may have lied just to improve your Iman.
Your Mallam may have committed a sin if the lie was to tarnish other religion, eg, cooking a lie about christianity to discourage you

No matter how i agree however to whatsoever is disgusting about lying in every forms of definitions of individuals or circumstances there's nothing on this earth is as horrible as BAD INTENTION

I have read bible a lot
and this is my finding ;
Bible lost its true wordings to refurbishing and manipulatory inclusions and ommission which ordinarrily shouldn't be in any contrariness to the HOLY QUR'AN, what is said by God will forver be superior to what is written by human's (poets)

I have asked 45 questions about Bible and nobody has been able to answer one, instead they become dangerously nervous and dumb.

Live and lets live.period,

It shows that the two religions are not perfect. It is not where some people will be claiming their religion is better than the other. There own is from true god others are not from true god.

God has spoken to Jews before mohammed came up with another one. And the God in the bible says he values his word and his word can never change, why is another man coming up to tell us God has changed his mind, bible words are no longer his words. The new God has now renounced his word in the bible. Its weird and funny. I will create my religion tomorrow and claim a prophet was drinking beer when God was writing with his hands, he didnt listen to God properly, I actually listen to God, God even gave me a photocopies of his word.

I will spiral bind it and give to my followers.

Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Thank Jehovah for the fruit truth and understanding.

As Jesus prophesied, everything is happening like it, no minus, no plus.

All power on earth and heaven has been given to him. And to us if we are close to him.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Thirst4Lif: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
If Muslims are permitted to have multiple wives, some barely in their teens, surely

a lie will be forgiven! grin
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by kinstinct(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
What have we achieved with this tread now?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Sweetnecta: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
@Islamrules; « #64 on: Today at 03:17:46 PM »
[Quote]Quote
If at childhooh your Mallam lie to you and you grow up to find out the truth.Your mallam may have lied just to improve your Iman.
Your Mallam may have committed a sin if the lie was to tarnish other religion, eg, cooking a lie about christianity to discourage you

No matter how i agree however to whatsoever is disgusting about lying in every forms of definitions of individuals or circumstances there's nothing on this earth is as horrible as BAD INTENTION

I have read bible a lot
and this is my finding ;
Bible lost its true wordings to refurbishing and manipulatory inclusions and ommission which ordinarrily shouldn't be in any contrariness to the HOLY QUR'AN, what is said by God will forver be superior to what is written by human's (poets)

I have asked 45 questions about Bible and nobody has been able to answer one, instead they become dangerously nervous and dumb.

Live and lets live.period,

It shows that the two religions are not perfect. It is not where some people will be claiming their religion is better than the other. There own is from true god others are not from true god.

God has spoken to Jews before mohammed came up with another one
.[/Quote]Did God tell you He will never speak to no one except he is a Jew? God spoke Adam [as] and even his wife Hawa, then spoke a lot of humans who are not Jews; Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Ismail [as], his Mother Hajar [the bible said through angel, the same through angels in the bible God spoke to Jacob, etc, including Mary mother of Jesus]. None of these men listed was a Jew. there were Jews God ignored [After Joseph and until Mose if you call either of them a Jew, from the loin of Judah because the levites will tell you he is not truly a Jew by blood but a levite], God did not speak to a single Jew [if you have a proof, present it because those 100s of years, God was not asleep or speechless or inactive and not being the All Powerful]. God did not say that He will only speak to Jews and no one else. Jesus did not say that he was the last prophet or Jew or man that God will speak with; even among the heathens, Saul being one, he claimed God spoke to him, who he later identify as Jesus and we know that Jesus was not God but only a prophet sent by God like any prophet before, regardless of having a father and or a mother.

[Quote] And the God in the bible says he values his word and his word can never change,[/Quote]Jeremiah in the Bible says the word of God was changed. read your bible and tell us if you are correct rather than Jeremiah who takes the opposite view.

[Quote]why is another man coming up to tell us God has changed his mind,[/Quote]Jesus told the Jews that God has changed His mind. read your Bible and tell us what you get between OT and what NT say about God, then what NT says about Jesus.

[Quote] bible words are no longer his words.[/Quote]is this not what the Jews say about Jesus position?

[Quote] The new God has now renounced his word in the bible.[/Quote]the Jews say this exactly about Jesus and NT.

[Quote] Its weird and funny.[/Quote]the Jews fell this way about Jesus and NT

[Quote] I will create my religion tomorrow and claim a prophet was drinking beer when God was writing with his hands, he didnt listen to God properly, I actually listen to God, God even gave me a photocopies of his word.

I will spiral bind it and give to my followers.[/Quote]and many will accept it as they accepted from Paul. and you will develop a good following; beer drinker especially, just like Atheism got people who are denial of their origin.

[Quote]Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.[/Quote]so i wanna hear from you, God is One the way takes Him, or God is Three in Trinity, having Jesus, Ghost and Jehovah as each being 100% at all time. Which one belief is true here or are both true?

[Quote]Thank Jehovah for the fruit truth and understanding.[/Quote]now here, you didn't thank Jesus and thank Ghost but only Jehovah? this is truly weird and funny in a crying or weeping way. its a noted day that you admit that Jesus and Ghost neither is worthy of thanks but Jehovah is. you destroyed Trinity all by your pen.

[Quote]As Jesus prophesied, everything is happening like it, no minus, no plus.[/Quote]not too fast. tell me when he returned as he promised that he would before the last of the disciples died or there is disciple alive somewhere. give me his name and location? When did Elijah returned because John said he was not Elijah even though Jesus said he was [two holy people disagreeing on a very fundamental issue; who is Elijah in return]? further there was a prophet called 'that prophet' which John and Jesus said they were not, acknowledging his future existence to the Jews, when did that prophet arrived, in Israel or anywhere and whats his name?

Jesus said another comforter will come after him, when did he come and what was his name? if you say it is the ghost, tell me how he fulfilled the job of the another comforter, how a ghost heard and spoke [the ghost is God the christian says, so he will need to hear from God first then. speaking to humans must be in the language the humans speak and understand, definitely understand because the message will be lost.]? Paul taught christians more than what Jesus taught the Jews that followed him.

Paul showed them many new things. Paul glorified Jesus by truly making him one of a kind son of God instead of what all the children of israel arrogantly call themselves, while Israel their father never said he was God or son of God and we know Jacob was one of the grand sons of grand father Abraham. Paul outlined what come in the future and guide the christians for ever.

these were the qualities of another comforter. apart from hearing from God, Paul did everything else that the another comforter is described to do. Why will christian rejects him as the another comforter? This is my head scratcher. but they say it is the ghost who failed in every aspect of the role of the another comforter. the ghost has not written record. Jesus has a record, though mostly suspicious. Paul does have a firm and full record.

if Paul is not, then he has false all the while and Jesus is wrong for predicting the ghost that appeared but failed in all the aspects of the another comforter.

[Quote]All power on earth and heaven has been given to him. And to us if we are close to him.[/Quote]satan said the same thing to Jesus. Jesus never said satan was lying about all the powers have been given to satan. who is correct, you or Jesus?

@Thirst4Lif « #65 on: Today at 03:28:12 PM »
[Quote]If Muslims are permitted to have multiple wives, some barely in their teens, surely

a lie will be forgiven! Grin[/Quote]the bold is the only 'lie' you wrote here. no muslim is permitted to marry in the barely teen ages. you have to as male or female must reach the age of marriage and be conscious of the office or duty of marriage before entering it. a 6 or 9 year old boy etc cant marry an 18 year old or older woman. one is not at the marrying age yet. sisi, take the drink of life from the fountain that will give you benefit in the Day of Judgment.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by islamrules(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2011
@Sweetnecta

You already have answers to your questions in the bible. You are just turning it just what this topic is all about.

Were you in Israel when these things happened ? Why are you proving bible wrong ?
The people that experience these events gave their accounts of events and you are proving them wrong as if you were there.

The topic is "Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? " and you have answered the topic. LOL grin grin grin grin

Quran is full of lies.

Let me ask you one question, all the prophets the quran and prophet mohammed wrote about, how many of them are arabs ?
They are all jews. How can a foreigner come and give a different account from the real events.
Was Mohammed in Israel ? No, he was not even born then, he was in Saudi, an arab land. Thats is what we are talking about "Lies"

There is nothing an arab/muslim can say about the bible that can be genuine, cuz they were not in Israel when these things happened.
God has changed his word ? God does not lie lol grin grin grin.

Bible is a word of God, quran is not. Quran is just a literature work from mohammed to fight the jews and christians (his sworn enemy). Quran is not even rich enough, if you read gospel literatures from Oyedepo, Jack more, Chris Oyakilome e.t.c. You will even see that they are richer than quran.
Why will I continue reading something that will tell me to hate and kill somebody.

I read some hadith about how quran perform miracles just to rival Jesus christ. And later some people proved this hadits to be fake. How come we see different hadiths and fake ones contradicting quran ?

Islam teaches us to obey the quran and hadiths, please, enlighten us.

Man listen, God has spoken, his word can not changed. He is the beginning and the end. God connot confuse his people. Confusion comes from the devil who created Islam to plague people of God.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Ayoobscom(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2011
@sweetnecta.

Your energy is so placid,pinpointing and painstaking, This is how people die ignorant without knowing the true God and go to hellfire.Imagine @islamrules saying Jesus is God/sorry was God because he's now dead according to them,

well @islamrules i askd my neigbors and christians friends if Jesus was God and their answers was NO or indifferent nobody dare say YES!

Will God ever die?, will God ever be seen?, Does God feel pain?, will God ever tell a lie? the answers is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

so according to your ID Islamrules yes it does, and it will foerver rule because it's the truth.

Even those your pastors buying jet everyday with your money.tighte whic is meant to be shared evenly to the poor"s' amongst thee is personalised and squandered on material acquisition.

Excuse me, would Jesus have bought jets and modish cars while many member of his congregation is excruciating and rosting in poverty?

Even pop singers singers with high patronage like mikel jackson still gave back to customers, but this pastors you have taken as mentor are nothing but looters and extravaganza.

Come to mosque and see for yourself. there's no demarcation betw rich and poor, stars and the common, we are equal b4 God

If Prophet Muhammed was a jew he would have been believed and followed, but being an Arab man, they would rather roast in hellfire than following a prophet that did not hail from their tribe as usual, but God knows why he did that, he surely needs people to brace the hellfire,

No evident in christianity can/will ever intimidate the fundamental truths in islam, you all know this so just sharrappp and let tolerate each other, period
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by islamrules(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2011
@Ayoobscom

Mr. Baboon, did I ever mentioned "Jesus is God" ? You must be an hardened foool!
A true christian will not say Jesus is God. "Jesus is Lord" is different from "Jesus is God". Google "what is the difference between God and Lord" May be you an illeterate.

You dont go to school, afterall boko is haram. You know what ? If you can't read post here with your brain open, you should just go and join other monkeys like you in the zoo.

We have Landlord, houseLord. Have you ever heard "HouseGod" before. You are a dotard!

We address Judges in the law court as "My Lord". Does it it mean they are God. Meeeeen, it is fruitless to argue with a nincompoop.

You better go to the church and learn what love is, other than hating/killing other people.

And by the way. Mohammed too confirmed Jesus as a supreme being, he is not human. He says it is only Jesus that never committed any sin.

Those pastors buying jets with tithe money are better than mohammed. Even if I will ever come back to Islam, it wont be because of your pedophile prophet.

1. He pepetrated Child abuse by marrying 6 years old kid.
2. Kill people to get their wives.
3. A liar
4. Force people into accepting his crazy ideas with sword.
5. Voodoo magic (some pastors also engage in it. So they both have that in common)
6. Reckless sex immoralities.

Finally, nobody has ever been like Jesus, he never had sex, own property, sin, so do you expect me to follow a sinner as a prophet "Subu ana lai"

Pastor Adeboye (even if he has a jet) is even better than Mohammed.
1. He preaches love.
2. Solve human problems other than creating more.
3. And his literature/books helps human life not causing commotions

What is your problem with Pastor buying Jets ? Is it your money?
I was part of those people criticizing Oyedepo for buy 5 jets. But I later realized, he was not the only one using these jets. These churches/Winners chapel is International, they convey their pastors to their branches in other countries. Also some visiting pastors from other churches all over the world use these jets. It is not all these pastors that buys jets for personal use.

No lie and propaganda can make me come back to your cooked up religion. If worst come to worst, I will be an atheist.

The bible even told us to bless our spiritual leaders. (Prophet offerings).
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
Mr. Baboon, did I ever mentioned "Jesus is God" ? You must be an hardened foool!
A true christian will not say Jesus is God. "Jesus is Lord" is different from "Jesus is God". Google "what is the difference between God and Lord" May be you an illeterate.

Dear brother,

I caution vehemently against personal attacks. This is very unbecoming and could bring God's name into disrepute.

The problem is ISLAM not Muslims.

We are all humans, please respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

FROSBEL
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by islamrules(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2011
@frosbel
see the quote below

@islamrules saying Jesus is God/sorry was God because he's now dead according to them,

Did I even mentioned this in any of my post ?

That is how they lie and that corroborate the title of this thread "Are Muslims permitted To Lie?"

That guy I replied claimed I did say that word, which I didnt. Do they have to lie to make a point ?

I am just sick of these lie things
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by ivierot: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
no one is permitted 2 lie?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Sweetnecta: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Islamrules; if you are christian what the muslim brother said you said is a fact among christian who say Jesus was always God, part remained in heaven while the part that came to earth as God died. did you get it? is there any lie in the above? if you are not a christian, no sweat, it is assumed by the brother that you are.

[Quote]« #68 on: Today at 09:03:50 AM »

@Sweetnecta

You already have answers to your questions in the bible. You are just turning it just what this topic is all about.[/Quote]i did not want the 'wrong answer' just because it is labelled as answer.

[Quote]Were you in Israel when these things happened ? Why are you proving bible wrong ?[/Quote]before israel, jacob, even before his father, isaac, there was an only child a male, a first son, ismail [as], born to the Friend of God, ibrahim [as] who was not a jew or a christian, but a hanif, muslim. it is his footsteps that we follow. you know God knows all?

[Quote]The people that experience these events gave their accounts of events and you are proving them wrong as if you were there.[/Quote]God was there and revealed it to Muhammad [as]. i have the truth as it happened in my  Quran.

[Quote]The topic is "Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? " and you have answered the topic. LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]yes i did with truth.

[Quote]Quran is full of lies.

Let me ask you one question, all the prophets the quran and prophet mohammed wrote about, how many of them are arabs ?[/Quote]few that were not isrealites, Adam, Idris, Noah, Salih, Hud, Shuib, Ibrahim, Lot, Ismail, Isaac [as to each]. do your research. And of course Muhammad. Notice that i didnt mention Jacob being israel himself.

[Quote]They are all jews. How can a foreigner come and give a different account from the real events.
Was Mohammed in Israel ? No, he was not even born then, he was in Saudi, an arab land. Thats is what we are talking about "Lies"[/Quote]and when you find out that jew is from judah a brother to the other 11 sons of jacob and the first man Adam was not a jew, i want you to put a cone cap on your head after you write dunce on it.

[Quote]There is nothing an arab/muslim can say about the bible that can be genuine, cuz they were not in Israel when these things happened.
God has changed his word ? God does not lie lol Grin Grin Grin.[/Quote]your case is worse. write an ass on a sticker and stick it on your back with an instruction 'kick me'. what the bible contains are stories; truths and lies about human before the settled on telling stories about themselves; as people and their religion and their selling it to you that they are Gods and children of God and you have no hope except you adopt their generic way or adopt one of them as your lord that will save you. this in essence is that they say to you that you are nothing but dirt, by your tribe and nothing else will elevate you except them. well if you accept their premise, God will show you the truth on the day of no bargaining.

[Quote]Bible is a word of God, quran is not. Quran is just a literature work from mohammed to fight the jews and christians (his sworn enemy). Quran is not even rich enough, if you read gospel literatures from Oyedepo, Jack more, Chris Oyakilome e.t.c. You will even see  that they are richer than quran.[/Quote] three gods. i hear you. 1 speaking, another listen and the third is writing it. i wonder how that tossed salad will come out since there are 3 slicers?

[Quote]Why will I continue reading something that will tell me to hate and kill somebody.[/Quote]and you read the horror stories from the killing fields of Moses and the the intent to kill even subject refusing the rule of the king who brought swords but no peace?

[Quote]I read some hadith about how quran perform miracles just to rival Jesus christ. And later some people proved this hadits to be fake. How come we see different hadiths and fake ones contradicting quran ?[/Quote]did you read where the moon is split, in Surah Qamar, and read the sign of Jesus of 3 days and 3 nights which turns out to be bad calculation, even though he didnt say he will be aive or dead, and since to grave was dug we know the answer there, too.

[Quote]Islam teaches us to obey the quran and hadiths, please, enlighten us.[/Quote]islam teaches us from the Quran to obey God in the way of the messenger by authentic hadith and sunnah.

[Quote]Man listen, God has spoken, his word can not changed. He is the beginning and the end. God connot confuse his people. Confusion comes from the devil who created Islam to plague people of God.[/Quote]the jews use this very argument against the christs. the jews were right. at least they erroneously say Moses practice judaism though he didnt pray at the wailing wall, stuffing the cracks with prayer papers, the christian cant even claim that Jesus is a christian but a prracticing jew they say, even though they are not jews, abandoning the assumed religion of that god.
the truth is that both of you are wrong and need to move to the truth; islam under Muhammad [as]. the good news for you is that you are alive, but when death comes it will really finished.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by BetaThings: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2011
@frosbel
You have not contradicted these bare-faced lies by christians

I know a lot of wonderful people who have being able to remove the yoke of christian falsehood and propaganda from their lives

Pathetic Liars? You mean muslim or christian

1. This happened in CONGO. Christians cut it up and sent images around saying muslims did it in Jos to christians travelling from the SouthEast to the North
http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire
The emails were screaming - "In the name of Allah", "God Save Nigeria etc

2. A survey was done of both muslims and christians in Nigeria. They both wanted their religious laws implemented in the country. So what did a christian do? He came with this report on Nairaland that Only Muslims wanted their laws implemented
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431142.0.html

3. Further down, he says there is no christian law
Now, an ex judge of a court of appeal has also recommended the establishment of Christian Courts

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201108105205245
A former judge of the Court of Appeal and Chairman, Council of Legal Education,Justice Moronkeji Onalaja, on Sunday advocated the establishment of ecclesiastical courts in Nigeria.

Onalaja said, “If there is a breach of a Christian law for instance and you report to the bishop how is he going to determine whether he is innocent or guilty of the allegation?
“As we have the Islamic law that is enforced by sharia courts in the country then we should allow for the agitation of ecclesiastical courts to be established in the country that would challenge the breach of Christian laws. I think the machinery should be set in motion.”

3 Christians have kept quiet about this. Imagine if this had been said by a muslim. it will divide the country, it will islamise the country etc

4Prof Soludo removed the Arabic inscription on N10, N20 and N50 notes and left them on N100, N200, N500 and N1,000. This is because he did not change the size of those notes. Now christians, including a member of the House of Reps who took up an advertorial on the matter, have been saying Lamido has reintroduced Arabic inscription on Nigerian currency. Fact is that the only thing that has changed is the the name Soludo has been replaced with Sanusi

5 Christians claim that Muslims do not give equal right to women. Fact is that the Bible forbids women from speaking in the church

6 Christians claim that Muslims call them infidels. Yet the Bible call non-christians infidels

7 Christians shuttle between the old and new testaments while arguing. They choose the one that is favourable to the argument at hand. Additionally, they start criticising other denominations or distinguish between orthodox and pentecostal churches

8 Christians claim that they advocate peace and forgive their enemies. The Wars or Religion, Saint Bartholomews DAy Massacre etc have given lies to this. Even in Nigeria, there was an incident at the Kaduna catholic church involving a reverend father who said he saw condoms in his church

9 Christians are quick to accuse muslims of trying to Islamise the country.
Yet this is from the website of a church
http://www.latterrainassembly.org/lra/aboutus.html
We are a new society of persons unconditionally committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every aspect of life and whatever it takes, we seek to exchange the values of the surrounding society and the world at large with the standards of God's Kingdom.

10Christians can tell any lie to make Islam look bad. you quoted Quran 9:2 above. Why did you skip verse 9:1. why did you stop at 9:2? You did because you wanted to present a false picture of Islam. Prior to WWII, the Germans and Russians signed a non-aggression pact. Later Germany attacked Russia. Now would you expect Russia to continue to honour that pact after being attacked. That is what the verse you quoted is all about.

Even you, Frosbel, are fond of expounding principles that you cannot live by. You cautioned people for being abusive, yet you indulge in it as Truly pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431142.32.html
You said up there that you are will renounce your faith if the religion supports lying but you won't since the Bible is riddled with lies
So what about Judges 1 : 19. Is it true or is it a lie?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Ayoobscom(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Islamrules

I patiently waited to know your education/, You see the real (Njeel/Bible) that God gave (Izah/Jesus) would never have taught/groomed anyone to be this unbridled,offensive and nervous. You have once again confirm my understanding of your how nevous Christians become whenever i ask them questions instead of responding they demonstrate unmitigated frustration.

Well may Allah show you the way because you not even aware you are astray.

@islamrules you remind me of quoting this verses from the Holy Qur'an. from suratul Baqoral.

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

10. In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

and mind you, Jesus said in the Bible:BRING MY ENEMIES AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME. so what prove have you on Muhammed kill people? Muhammed went to war when he was attacked,so God commanded him to defend himself.

@islamrules.aleika Islam, Qur'an will teach you humility and respect instead of the Violent wordings and personality you are wearing,

I have warned you, here before hereafter, aleika Islam.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
BetaThings:

@frosbel
You have not contradicted these bare-faced lies by christians

I know a lot of wonderful people who have being able to remove the yoke of christian falsehood and propaganda from their lives

Pathetic Liars? You mean muslim or christian

1. This happened in CONGO. Christians cut it up and sent images around saying muslims did it in Jos to christians travelling from the SouthEast to the North
http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire
The emails were screaming - "In the name of Allah", "God Save Nigeria etc

2. A survey was done of both muslims and christians in Nigeria. They both wanted their religious laws implemented in the country. So what did a christian do? He came with this report on Nairaland that Only Muslims wanted their laws implemented
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431142.0.html

3. Further down, he says there is no christian law
Now, an ex judge of a court of appeal has also recommended the establishment of Christian Courts

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201108105205245
A former judge of the Court of Appeal and Chairman, Council of Legal Education,Justice Moronkeji Onalaja, on Sunday advocated the establishment of ecclesiastical courts in Nigeria.

Onalaja said, “If there is a breach of a Christian law for instance and you report to the bishop how is he going to determine whether he is innocent or guilty of the allegation?
“As we have the Islamic law that is enforced by sharia courts in the country then we should allow for the agitation of ecclesiastical courts to be established in the country that would challenge the breach of Christian laws. I think the machinery should be set in motion.”

3 Christians have kept quiet about this. Imagine if this had been said by a muslim. it will divide the country, it will islamise the country etc

4Prof Soludo removed the Arabic inscription on N10, N20 and N50 notes and left them on N100, N200, N500 and N1,000. This is because he did not change the size of those notes. Now christians, including a member of the House of Reps who took up an advertorial on the matter, have been saying Lamido has reintroduced Arabic inscription on Nigerian currency. Fact is that the only thing that has changed is the the name Soludo has been replaced with Sanusi

5 Christians claim that Muslims do not give equal right to women. Fact is that the Bible forbids women from speaking in the church

6 Christians claim that Muslims call them infidels. Yet the Bible call non-christians infidels

7 Christians shuttle between the old and new testaments while arguing. They choose the one that is favourable to the argument at hand. Additionally, they start criticising other denominations or distinguish between orthodox and pentecostal churches

8  Christians claim that they advocate peace and forgive their enemies. The Wars or Religion, Saint Bartholomews DAy Massacre etc have given lies to this. Even in Nigeria, there was an incident at the Kaduna catholic church involving a reverend father who said he saw condoms in his church

9 Christians are quick to accuse muslims of trying to Islamise the country.
Yet this is from the website of a church
http://www.latterrainassembly.org/lra/aboutus.html
We are a new society of persons unconditionally committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every aspect of life and whatever it takes, we seek to exchange the values of the surrounding society and the world at large with the standards of God's Kingdom.

10Christians can tell any lie to make Islam look bad. you quoted Quran 9:2 above. Why did you skip verse 9:1. why did you stop at 9:2? You did because you wanted to present a false picture of Islam. Prior to WWII, the Germans and Russians signed a non-aggression pact. Later Germany attacked Russia. Now would you expect Russia to continue to honour that pact after being attacked. That is what the verse you quoted is all about.

Even you, Frosbel, are fond of expounding principles that you cannot live by. You cautioned people for being abusive, yet you indulge in it as Truly pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431142.32.html
You said up there that you are will renounce your faith if the religion supports lying but you won't since the Bible is riddled with lies
So what about Judges 1 : 19.  Is it true or is it a lie?

What are you gibbering about.

I will rather bow down to a stone that believe in ISLAM and all its made up, fabricated childish stories.

But I have found something better that ALL of the best this world has to offer me.

And why should I debate habitual liars that refuse to provide answers to my questions and yet expect me to comment on their chaotic statements.

ISLAM is false, JESUS is LORD.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Well may Allah show you the way because you not even aware you are astray.

Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

ALLAH is an Usurper !!!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by N101: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
Uhm, has anyone actually answered the original question as to whether it is permissable for Muslims to lie?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Sweetnecta: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
yes; in 3 instances.

1] a spouse lying to the other spouse so that their is peace and love instead of rancor and unhappiness

2] a friend lying to make peace between 2 feuding friends

3] a patriot lying to the enemy to avoid all out war so that human blood is not shed and resources are wasted on nothing more than human ego of i can kill you.

a young man illustrated a family scenario to show the type of lies allowed. please read it.

Tell if any of the above is a bad lie. one preserving happiness and continuance of love between spouses. another peace and continuance of friendship in a community. the last preventing of lives and actually preserving lives created by God not to be wasted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No.........3......who???? / Atefeh Sahaaleh; "protecting" Muslim Women By Hanging! / What Qur'an Says About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.