Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? (5073 Views)

Beautiful! First Official Photos From Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Traditional Wedding / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Shares Beautiful First Photo Of Her Newborn Daughter, Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by shortIGBOman: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2022
My IGBO Babe fine pass her. Remember, Igbo girls are the prettiest in this Country and beyond. Them no dey bleach, no Yam legs and they are not hairy.

Amarachi Obim, nwa Baby, Lovem, Mummy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by shortIGBOman: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Her husband is a complete disaster.

But Ortom is better than Ikpeazu and Enugu State Governor. grin grin

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by DaInferno(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
For me every woman is beautiful.

I have not really been interested in Nigerian first ladies since it seems as though when they get into office all they do is settle down and

enjoy the state wealth and not make efforts to make their husbands improve the quality of life of the people they govern.

Some of them are even greedier than their husbands.

Now if this lady here having the luxury of state wealth with her heavily coated and foundation filled face is the most beautiful first lady in Nigeria then I have nothing to say to our governors.

Never knew Ortom is this old and yet won't use this opportunity the universe has given him to redeem himself by making Benue and her people better.

He's still stashing wealth .
I feel like to kiss you right now grin

Jokes aside, I don't know whether this op saw beyond or above the predicaments of benue and decided to bring your the one most unimportant thing to the table. Former first lady of that state was philanthropist. Can't say same for this one
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by A4alpha: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2022
She's beautiful, Well I guess the most beautiful and the ugliest resides right there with them. The most beautiful first lady and the ugliest governor.
undecided
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by YourFavorite21(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2022
This thier governor no work at all, Ortom wey dey fear like woman..mtcheew
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by doggedfighter(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
DaInferno:
I feel like to kiss you right now grin

Jokes aside, I don't know whether this op saw beyond or above the predicaments of benue and decided to bring your the one most unimportant thing to the table. Former first lady of that state was philanthropist. Can't say same for this one

Considering the it's a rainy day here today. A kiss is in order grin

Good afternoon !

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But Ortom is better than Ikpeazu and Enugu State Governor. grin grin

Ikpeazu is worse than disaster itself. As for Enugu state Governor I think he’s much better.

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by DaInferno(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Considering the it's a rainy day here today. A kiss is in order grin

Good afternoon !
cheesy we're even speaking the same language
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by austineovbi: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
beauty is in the heart of a woman
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Beautiful untop unpaid workers salaries
How many govt owned factories does benue state have.
I don't rate any of these first ladies as remotely beautiful. Because a truly beautiful woman won't be OK with her husband owing thousands of workers salary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shares Ugly Selfie [LOOK] / Zlatan Ibile Confirmed; He Is Not The One With Wizkid / See Celebrities Present At Wizkid's Mom Burial Ceremony (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.