Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

God Save Me With My Neighbour Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Save Me With My Neighbour Today (5096 Views)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just imagine, my neighbour is found of me. She's always calling me for everything. If their dstv signal is not stable, she will call me. The day they want to install their dstv, i'm the one she came to call.
Me and my friend love playing ludo game by her window, but each time she see us, she will call us to come in and watch Africa magic with her. She won't allow me to watch in peace. She will sit beside me and be asking alot of question from the movie, "Frank is a womanizer, isn't it? I will say yes. "That girl was the one that killed the man, do you know that? I will say yes.
Anytime she want to go to the market, she will asked me to follow her, sometimes we even dine together.
Today is the first time i will be seeing her husband. He came home and met me at their sitting room with his wife and children. We were watching comedy that moment, i was just laughing and laughing, he just entered and was like"Who is this laughing gas?"
I can't even faint or cry.
But thank God he met me in a good moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Ikennaford: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Windom grin
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Stallionhorse: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
You be Mumu man, and if you no chop that kpekus you will die a simp.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ikennaford:
Windom grin
grin , oga oya check am again,

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Stop o, i still dey imagine the drama

4 Likes

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Chaos14: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
No make anybody husband come kill you
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Nonexisting: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
This is how God give people second chance. I advise you make use of it.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Unzerious: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kamrade! For dis hard times you still dey Laugh...

5 Likes

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Unzerious:
Kamrade! For dis hard times you still dey Laugh...
Sorry jare my brother, na God save me today

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
No make anybody husband come kill you
Aswear my brother, i can't imagine it
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is how God give people second chance. I advise you make use of it.
hmmm comrade...
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Unzerious: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
Sorry jare my brother, na God save me today

You see say Tomorrow na Sunday, i no wan ask for my share of the Thanksgiving Rice oo! cool grin
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Unzerious:

You see say Tomorrow na Sunday, i no wan ask for my share of the Thanksgiving Rice oo! cool grin
Haaa comrade, u too dey meant

3 Likes

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Obafavour(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Una dey shout God saved you when you never Bleep the wife.
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obafavour:
Una dey shout God saved you when you never Bleep the wife.
breaking news! A nairalander turns to a goat for bleeping a married woman, God forbid!

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by VeryWickedMan: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
OP which channel I fit watch this movie?

4 Likes

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Chaos14: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP which channel I fit watch this movie?
Channel 29 gotv channel 198 dstv
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Obafavour(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
breaking news! A nairalander turns to a goat for bleeping a married woman, God forbid!
You no go turn goat, na your prick he go just cut grin
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Channel 29 gotv channel 198 dstv
Hey, chap, na wetin u watch be that o, no be wetin i watch
IRMC

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Chaos14: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, na wetin u watch be that o, no be wetin i watch
IRMC
Only legends can understand
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Only legends can understand
maybe
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Tegabadguy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
Just imagine, my neighbour is found of me. She's always calling me for everything. If their dstv signal is not stable, she will call me. The day they want to install their dstv, i'm the one she came to call.
Me and my friend love playing ludo game by her window, but each time she see us, she will call us to come in and watch Africa magic with her. She won't allow me to watch in peace. She will sit beside me and be asking alot of question from the movie, "Frank is a womanizer, isn't it? I will say yes. "That girl was the one that killed the man, do you know that? I will say yes.
Anytime she want to go to the market, she will asked me to follow her, sometimes we even dine together.
Today is the first time i will be seeing her husband. He came home and met me at their sitting room with his wife and children. We were watching comedy that moment, i was just laughing and laughing, he just entered and was like"Who is this laughing gas?"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you gett luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Chaos14: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
maybe
Oya what show
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by soke02(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are u that jobless?

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by padi94(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
You dey unemployment, why your neighbor wife no go use you as placeholder for her husband...
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
padi94:
You dey unemployment, why your neighbor wife no go use you as placeholder for her husband...
buh ur papa dey face the same na
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
soke02:
Are u that jobless?
Hey, chap, this question belongs to ur popsi
IRMC

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Peskid147: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
God save you say e no be soldier, you for so pin up tire.

2 Likes

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by abokikhalifa: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Just the same way another man go dey chop your own wotowoto
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2022
You don turn free maintenance.
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Gadafii: 3:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Go and get busy with your self and stop playing lido by her window, or even following her to the marketplace

Because the way you are narrating this it’s obvious you are enjoying the attention, which means that you probably have it in mind to dunk her, but be rest assured you will be caught and we go hear the matter for here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Natural Breast In The World / Share Your Experience You Had In A Passage House(face Me I Face You House) / How Best Can You Explain This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.