Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) (51334 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / AWESOME!!! Reno Omokri Commends President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Benoxvals(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lame..
The funny thing is that Obi always apply the element of silence to these buffoons.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ChristineC: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
TollinsN:
I wonder what INEC is doing. The commission is yet to give approval for campaign but OBI s technically running his campaign
Anyway politics is not about the biggest noise but the best of strategies. 70% of those that were used to make the noise will not get to the polling booth's as usual.
residents of these areas organized the rallies.
rallies and campaigns are different. try to keep pace.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Emola12(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Remo Carry person matter for head come carry in own for hand
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by femisplash: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Did Obi direct the march in PH?
So, why asking to direct a march when campaign have not started?
You people are so f**lish
Unfoolish boy, I challenge you to ask your coordinators to call for a rally in SE on a Monday. Let's put the love for PitHoebi to the test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by dontalklife: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Can Articulators hold rally in Sambisa Village of North East where Atiku hails from? This Reno Mockery is actually a lost and bitter soul. The PH rally shock am, im come dey misyarn.

I am OBIdiently Y'useful.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Winters23: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
yes he will only win those 2 regions finish

How many regions will Tinubu win?
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
So today, IPOB is now different from Obidients? Before, they said Obidients are IPOB and Obi is a member and their Leader. Today, they are saying he is afraid of IPOB.
Confused fools
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by richie240: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Igbos and double mouths.As at this yr u were still insisting that d sit-at-himes have bn called off.
Now u say they are "to keep ppl safe in their homes". Safe from whom? Armed robbers? ESN? Ugm?

Just kukuma tell us say alaigbo criminals only 'work' on Mondays, as u think say na everybody get Ipob type of brain.
cool

gidgiddy:
Mr Reno, sit at home is actually meant to keep people safe in their homes

Unlike your candidate from the North East where Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are actually slaughtering people daily so they can take over their homes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Thebigheart: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
When will obi supporters organize rally in sw?
I want to see something grin grin grin

So Ibadan didn't do any rally before now?
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by AliyuMahdi9: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
As e dey Pain Reno, e dey Sweet us

Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by tenpipsperday: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
But I was rathher expecting this fool to say that PDP will defy ipob sit at home and march in the east just to teach Obi a lesson.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by tenpipsperday: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
When will obi supporters organize rally in sw?
I want to see something grin grin grin

Tell us when your candidatewill organize a rally in other regions apart from his region
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Samajibo: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
If Reno can spend one week only in America with his principal Alhaji Atiku,for sure Obidients can hold rallies any day any time of his choice.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by spinner2020(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Obi is like a coup of 1966, most northern learned bitter lessons from the igbos. Obi is a disaster to Nigeria unity, he is loyal to Biafra
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by otipoju(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
This Reno ehn,be like e get personal b**f with obi.
Peter seem like a gentle boy but I dey fear Nigeria politicians once they get the Power.

Peter is not a gentle boy ooo. He is principled abd relentless. No gentle boy can become a billionaire
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Phaantom22: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Peter seem like a gentle boy but I dey fear Nigeria politicians once they get the Power.
I use to think he's a reasonable man, while his mates are contesting for various political offices in order to add meaningfully to the society he's busy looking for who to criticize, tomorrow he'll call himself a pastor.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
That Reno of a man has finally lost it!!!
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by John4B: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Who is taking this one serious any more? He has lost his relevance since.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by okwusdaddy: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
I wonder why a grown man who left his wife and children for another who had a baby for him continue to constitute himself into a big fool on social by always talking trash.The high level of insecurity all over Nigeria even the Monday sit at home in the south east is it not as result of failed leadership and he is there daring people to do something that the government itself cannot put under control.What an idiot!
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ASAPFERG1: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Arysexy:

The joke is on you.

This is Obi rally in Ibadan the capital of western Nigeria.

Google is your friend
you see the date of wetin you post at all?
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Temptee101(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Believe me, Peter Obi is on a different pedestal. He has always been who he is.

He is on a league of his own as it concerns politics in this country.

He is far ahead all other aspirants. I want the best for Nigeria that's why I'm rooting for him.

Obidatti is what Nigeria needs
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Bankowner: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
When people from my part of the country call someone 'agbaya', a person like Reno qualifies as one. Asking Obidients to go and conduct a rally in the SE is the most childish thing anybody can say in this circumstance.

My take in all these is simple. All the rallies, carnivals, and million man matches must translate to voters cards matching through INEC card readers in 2023 otherwise everything would be mere jamboree.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ogbonti: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
obyrich:
Says a supporter of Atiku who cannot rescue his Adamawa people from the stranglehold of bandits.

Does atiku live in Adamawa ? a man who lives in Dubai, abandoned his people, abandoned his community, abandoned his state, abandoned his country to live in a foreign land and NOW he wants to come rule over Nigerians from Duba ? , God forbid
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by blaise26abj(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
This man is just trying to curry favour with everybody. He misses Nigeria but is scared of coming .
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by VERDA: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:
Obidients's balls are the softest in the hands of Reno, he has the magical touch to squeeze 'em to any degree. But come to think of it, can Obi direct his followers to defy Ipob's order and March across SE on a Monday?
Can an Ipob cast out an Ipob?

Let those who feel they are popular go organise a rally in dambisa forest, or Zamfara and Kaduna forests, since everybody is now mad in the country.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Emman08: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
What is this clown talking about?
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Ckonnet: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
This man must be frustrated in the real sense.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Ckonnet: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Organic crowd.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Exodus2023: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno is seriously in need of a job from Atiku in the Villa, so he knows that if Obi wins the election it will take him another 8yrs or more to eat govt money. He is one of those that want things to remain the way they a because of what they a benefiting from the current system. So dont blame Reno too much he want to justify his pay.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Enkidu70: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno the sex-maniac
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Exodus2023: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Reno is a paid agent. So u guys should excused him, he's doing the job he's paid to do but unfortunately the Obidents Movement has become a big problem for him, they a frustrating his job. So the man is very angry and want to do anything possible to distract and destroy
the Movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.