Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) (51343 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / AWESOME!!! Reno Omokri Commends President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by etrange: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Kosoco:
This guy what joy do you derive from all this callous tweets... tue
He's not doing it for joy. He's doing his work which is to promote his principal and disparage other candidates.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Joe712: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2022
I use to respect Reno Omokiri abi wetin him call em name but knowing that he's supporting PDP gives me this believe that he's against the growth of the youths and our dear nation at large . I wonder how much he was paid to do these things he's doing, I was wasting my respect thinking I'm following someone reasonable as he claims to be, God have mercy!!
Instead of Agbado or Atiku abeg make una leave Buhari cuz better the devil I know.....
Uncle Reno na beg I d beg you, things are not like before ok, this election have nothing to with una "share the money pattern", we are tired and we are choosing Peter Obi because he has a vision for us and the nation at large . I don't know how all of you are disturbing yourselves trying to ruin Obi that you know he can't fall, who amongst the remaining two solid candidates can do justice to Nigeria? Is it Agbado or Atiku? You guys should better understand that the youths have woken up and the right thing must be done this time and we really need to get it right so is not about party. Let the good ones lead and make us better because you all have failed and sold us out without our notice and Agbado and Atii should rest and enjoy the once they have made already. So my last advise for uncle Reno is please stop looking for faults around Obi , the investigation you went to @London to enquire if he schooled there wasn't enough for you now you're trying to stain his image trying to say Obi have a hand in Ipob. Be careful make we no flog u if we catch u. All of una go dey Yankee the mumu us for here.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Igbojew: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
When will obi supporters organize rally in sw?
I want to see something grin grin grin
Girl don't worry soon you will see massive rally in your South West and you too will have no option but to be OBIdient too...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by cmikel: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Why has president not stoped Boko haram
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Igbojew: 1:05am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:

Does your comment shows you have an iota of sense?. Would you compare a forest to residential communities and commercial cities?.
Receive sense.
You are the one that doesn't have sense by talking like a kid.I wonder why Nairaland allows everybody both mental disabled and psycho access to this platform........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Eaglesightfar: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2022
With their class room population, obi is a failed project.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ken6488(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
When will obi supporters organize rally in sw?
I want to see something grin grin grin
when will tinubu organize in south east I want to see something
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ken6488(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
yes he will only win those 2 regions finish
just like tinubu will win only sw
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by gidgiddy: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2022
richie240:
Igbos and double mouths.As at this yr u were still insisting that d sit-at-himes have bn called off.
Now u say they are "to keep ppl safe in their homes". Safe from whom? Armed robbers? ESN? Ugm?

Just kukuma tell us say alaigbo criminals only 'work' on Mondays, as u think say na everybody get Ipob type of brain.
cool

Now compare that to Reno Omokiris candidate who comes from the North East, where there is no sit at home, but Boko haram, ISWAP, Killer herdsmen and armed bandits are not just killing people daily, but are controlling areas and even living in peoples homes

I dont know how Reno Omokiri is even comparing what is happening in his PDP candidates Regions, with what is happening in Obi's Region

Bandits are controlling areas in his candidates Region, but no bandit us controlling anywhere in the SE

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ilebaye2017(m): 1:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Oga Reno is becoming stale with this needless attack on Obidients. PDP that he is supporting, didn't they have the chance to change this country narration for twelve years? What did they do with their opportunity?
We need fresh blood at the helm of affairs in this country.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 28, 2022
I dare Reno to visit Nigeria just like I do.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by DDNGNG: 2:32am On Aug 28, 2022
I never knew this guy is this foo.lish

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by chinchum(m): 2:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Esseite:
Its obvious the rallys are hitting the right spot... there camps are disorganized right now, the APC camp was most hit though... grin.. expect one massive propaganda during the week against Peter Obi to ginger their comrades, the propaganda would come late due to the David hundeyin investigation on the fake news site this morning which shook Keyamo..the morale is so low right now..

Nevertheless, we are fighting for the good of all including them, a better Nigeria guarantees that...
How can this hit APC the most? Rivers state preseidential election in 2015 & 2019 can easily tell who is most affected. PDP is the one losing its core supporters.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Greattha: 3:00am On Aug 28, 2022
You just cannot please these people (Reno and his ilk).
Why do they expect a candidate's followers to do what they in government cannot?
If its done, they'll then say " it's because he's an ipob candidate "...everyone should campaign for their preferred candidates in peace and leave all this propaganda.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Greattha: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Precisely..they all permanently relocate abroad after taking part in ruining the country, then start typing trash, suddenly becoming critics & advocates when they're losing or no longer in power.
byrron:
I dare Reno to visit Nigeria just like I do.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by comrChris(m): 3:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Why have this man's family not called him to order?
Are they enjoying this his stupidity?
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Alpharey: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:
Obidients's balls are the softest in the hands of Reno, he has the magical touch to squeeze 'em to any degree. But come to think of it, can Obi direct his followers to defy Ipob's order and March across SE on a Monday?
Can an Ipob cast out an Ipob?

We know una strategy, kole werk.. All Apc and Pdp supporters must first of all March through SAMBISA FOREST, catch all the Bandits, bring them to book, jail all of them before we the Obidients take your candidates serious. No be only una get werey
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
This Reno ehn,be like e get personal b**f with obi.
Peter seem like a gentle boy but I dey fear Nigeria politicians once they get the Power.

He get personal BEAF.

Those who know, know.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Alpharey:

We know una strategy, kole werk.. All Apc and Pdp supporters must first of all March through SAMBISA FOREST, catch all the Bandits, bring them to book, jail all of them before we the Obidients take your candidates serious. No be only una get werey

No mind de pigs.

Election Na Saturday, no sit at home for Election day.

Den go collect.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Alpharey: 4:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Reno the REFUGEE, Before we the Obidients take you and your master Atiku serious you must come down to Nigeria, personally organize a million man march through the length and breadt of SAMBISA FOREST. Lost sheep

1 Like

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Alpharey: 4:41am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:

Does your comment shows you have an iota of sense?. Would you compare a forest to residential communities and commercial cities?.
Receive sense.
It is you that is far from sense. I swear
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by obailala(m): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Let Reno go and organise an Atiku rally in any part of the south and on any day of the week. If he can pull up to 100 people, then we'll know he isnt just an idiot.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Alpharey: 4:46am On Aug 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
This is why Nigerians deserve the boneheads they get as leaders. In the midst of high inflation, insecurity, outdated infrastructures, salaries-in-arrears, etc all they are interested in are issue of no significance in their future and they let every idle mind on social media become self-appointed influencers.

Who is Reno Omokri in the scheme of things?
/
Reno is a Refugee. That is his current status
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Alpharey: 4:48am On Aug 28, 2022
RENO THE REFUGEE MAY DIE IN EXILE. It is a pity.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by naijapikin2(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2022
I think reno likes obi as a person, but has issues with OBI-dient s
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Difrent: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Reno and Tinubu BATstards should know that the IPOB tag has failed woefully.

Ndi ala!

The IPOB TAG remains.
you have as much as 99.9% former IPOB erats now turn obidients.....shows he has ipob sympathy. He can deny that and lose 90% support base
Or
If PO can hold a rally sucessfully on a Monday.....then he will confirm that IPOB is his support base and he will be an ipob president.

Better pray IPOB remnants led by Ekpa disrupt any PO campaign in the east that falls on Monday else it will send a clear signal to Nigerians that indeed PO is IPOB candidate
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by stasius: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2022
At least you recognized the sit at home.
That is good.
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by weslineo: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2022
O!it is no longer online abi?This election go shock una Wella
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by weslineo: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2022
O!it is no longer online abi?This election go shock una Wella.
He should remember that it is not all the obident that came out o!
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Soso990240(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:
Obidients's balls are the softest in the hands of Reno, he has the magical touch to squeeze 'em to any degree. But come to think of it, can Obi direct his followers to defy Ipob's order and March across SE on a Monday?
Can an Ipob cast out an Ipob?
Nah.. Reno has nothing on Obidients. His 'ipob' Tag is already stall. Reno's worst victim is Tinubu and his people. He has Tinubu records in his palm. Reno was the first person to post Tinubu's picture when the old man urinated on his body. Reno was among the first people that revisited Tinubu's drug deals in Chicago.
One thing is that he has facts against Tinubu,
But he is simply using propaganda in Obi because he can't find anything against him.
So, who's balls is in the hands of Reno?
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by blessgreg: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2022
This is loud. But it's d simple truth
Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:

Unfoolish boy, I challenge you to ask your coordinators to call for a rally in SE on a Monday. Let's put the love for PitHoebi to the test

You really no get sense.
Sit at home has stopped in the East.
Stop talking like a low budget Reno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.