Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today (1203 Views)

Black Mamba Is Not A BLACK SNAKE / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / See The Long Black Snake At My Friend’s Backyard ( PIC ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good day Nairalanders. This morning i noticed a strange movement in my room, so i decided to carry out a thorough search to find out what is making the strange movement, behold it was a long black snake in my room.
I was so afraid to kiil the snake due to the phobia that i have for crawling animals. I quickly closed my door and rushed out immediately to call my neighbor in the house where i'm staying who then helped me to kill the snake in my room. I also discovered that the snake has peeled his snake in my room. Both the peeled snake skin and the live snake where both found in my room.

Please nairalanders, what is the name of this snake, is it a harmful and poisonous snake?
The fact that the snake has peeled it skin in my room, does it mean that it has stayed a very long time in my room?

I'm scared of sleeping in my room this night.

Seun
Lala

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by chatinent: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lalasticlala rn:

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Prechgold1180(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Rayd502(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Count yourself extremely lucky...A bite from that snake may have probably sent you to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Kimiso(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
The snake is a dangerous specie

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by God1000(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
I hate those creepy creatures

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by ab1x: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Aboks(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Give it to lala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Ahmback(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
I don't have what to say... I'm just here because i know that this post will get to frontpage

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rayd502:
Count yourself extremely lucky...A bite from that snake may have probably sent you to the great beyond.

I'm very grateful to God that the snake has been killed.
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kimiso:
The snake is a dangerous specie

I thank God that i am lucky not to be bitten by this snake.
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ahmback:
I don't have what to say... I'm just here because i know that this post will get to frontpage

Lala should please do the needful

Lala
Lala
Lala
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
I hate those creepy creatures

Same with me here,.
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Take a pic of your room and post it.

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
chatinent:
Lalasticlala rn:

Lalasticlala please where are you ooo!!
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Aboks:
Give it to lala

cool cool

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Take a pic of your room and post it.

I won't do that bro,.

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
sirjustice1575:

I won't do that bro,.

grin

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by VeryWickedMan: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wetin lala do OP to deserve this kind of inhumane treatment

2 Likes

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
grin

Yes o,.

What do you want to see in my room. grin cheesy
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Wetin lala do OP to deserve this kind of inhumane treatment

cry cry
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Kimiso(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
sirjustice1575:

I thank God that i am lucky not to be bitten by this snake.
be very careful living in such location or you can just change location if you are financially capable for that

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Emmypure: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2022
G
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Foodqueen(f): 3:04am On Aug 28, 2022
When the snake was alive....it was "in my room"
After the snake has been killed, it becomes " in that room"

The title of this write up is IN MY ROOM.
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Biafranodogwu55: 4:29am On Aug 28, 2022
I hate snakes
Very wicked animal just lyk verywickedman.

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Foodqueen:
When the snake was alive....it was "in my room"
After the snake has been killed, it becomes " in that room"

The title of this write up is IN MY ROOM.

Your comment is not clear to me dear,. What do you mean by "in my room" and "in that room"?
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by Saintdan0421(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
sirjustice1575:
Good day Nairalanders. This morning i noticed a strange movement in my room, so i decided to carry out a thorough search to find out what is making the strange movement, behold it was a long black snake in my room.
I was so afraid to kiil the snake due to the phobia that i have for crawling animals. I quickly closed my door and rushed out immediately to call my neighbor in the house where i'm staying who then helped me to kill the snake in my room. I also discovered that the snake has peeled his snake in my room. Both the peeled snake skin and the live snake where both found in my room.

Please nairalanders, what is the name of this snake, is it a harmful and poisonous snake?
The fact that the snake has peeled it skin in my room, does it mean that it has stayed a very long time in my room?

I'm scared of sleeping in my room this night.

Seun
Lala

Front Page Material.

Use your brain wisely, Vote PeterOBI.

1 Like

Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Front Page Material.

Use your brain wisely, Vote PeterOBI.

Peter Obi is the goal.
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Emmypure:
G

[/b]G[b] for gate grin
Re: A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today by sirjustice1575(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lala please move this post to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Quality German Shepherd Puppies For Sale #40,000 / 24 Months Old Boerboel For Sale / Suggestion Needed On The Appropriate 2nd Puppy Breed And Sex To Acquire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.