Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support (75831 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Senator Kalu Writes Abia APC, Reveals Candidates To Support Ahead Of Congress / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
When full and real campaign starts, PMB will be on the podium to give flagbearers the APC flag and campaign openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
That is when you will see APC power wink

September 29 is just around the corner and Asiwaju the leading contender, under the guidance of PMB, can not be breaking the law.
check my signature for freebies!
Buhari will start campaign with the Buhari bridge in the south east , PDP wry rule for years did that on bill board ... make campaign start .. and we go see Reality Vs them say vs lying machines
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by alimiadedayo1: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol, which election?

Election that has been decided by the powers that be in Europe and US?

Pope has already annointed the next President of Nigeria, people should stop wasting their time and money.

Peter Obi is Nigeria's next President. The signs are clear for the wise and they are already aligning themselves for better good of Nigeria while the stubborn flies will definitely follow the corpse to the grave as usual.

Lagosians should better tell Sanwo-Olu to stop wasting Lagos state treasury on this fruitless journey of trying to rig Emilokan in. Sanwo-Olu should use the money and complete Lagos blue line rail project and Mile-2 Badagry expressway to make life more meaningful for the great people of Lagos state.

Peter Obi is your next President, please Nigerian youths should focus more on building pressure groups to ensure Peter Obi delivers on his campaign promises because we cannot accept less. Buhari is the last failure to rule Nigeria!
infact I dont know how to abuse you but am sorry for you you need to wake up from sleep.Peter obi cannot become the president of Nigeria if you like cry from now till next year he will not
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
nawa for who no understand the kind of support buhari means grin grin obidients will never understand haha
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by kologba: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If I were Tinubu, I will be worried that Buhari wants to support his campaign

Buhari that Nigerians hates so much even in the north

What will Buhari even campaign with after messing up the whole country?

Anybody that Buhari campaign for will lose
baba u are on point

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by HustlePro: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Bola Tinubu should expel the idea of President Buhari rigging the elections for him to win. He will be thoroughly disappointed if that's what he is banking on through that statement

Well, that is what he is banking on...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by don10ky(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu's is the next president, there is nothing anybody can do about it
There is something God has done about it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

His best bet will be dissociating himself from Buhari. Buhari doesn't have the goodwill again in Nigeria cos his tenure might qualify as the worse we have ever had in this nation. Everyone knows Buhari is a party man but appearing on the campaign train for APC, for me is more of negative implication than positive.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by kologba: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Baba that is ready for anything...is the master of game... A king. Maker is always a king maker...a king will learn on Job..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by stacyadams: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
It is expected for President Buhari to support whoever is his party's flag bearer. That is party discipline.

That responsibility does not give the flag bearer of his party any advantage over other Presidential candidates in other parties.

It is a level playing field for all contestants in 2023.

Bola Tinubu should expel the idea of President Buhari rigging the elections for him to win. He will be thoroughly disappointed if that's what he is banking on through that statement

..walai
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by ShaqFu: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
election aren't won on social media.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by moneyissweet(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Of course a dead brain will always support a dead brain,were you expecting the confused and Brain dead president to support Peter Obi.

Bandits

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Johel(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria no matter how insultive indigbos are. Biafra cannot rule Nigeria not possible. Never.
Anyone that insult me is actually insulting there own father and mother so I will not bother to respond

Mumu...even the Amala and ewedu people don't want him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Igbojew: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Rauf Aregbesola too must be Igbo
Don't mind those Igbo haters.Igbos are giant in their dreams...............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Ejimsolex(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Buhari will react after Tinubu's defeat..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by HIPROFILE(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2022
abbey621:

Go back and analyze those elections, you would still see that the North outvoted the South from Obasanjo to GEJ, you're still missing the point, without the North Obi is not going to win. Take it or leave it but at least reason am well, all that divine nonsense you dey yarn na comedy, I deal strictly with data and facts not hocus pocus grin grin grin

Oga National Bureau Stat. Be it known to you that the North alone can not make one win too. I can tell you for free that Buhari may have given GEJ a close chase in 2015 election but did not win that election…argue with your ancestors!

Let alone now that many people are tired of both APC and PDP not only that, many right thinking Nigerians have high interest on a younger President other than the old fuuls ruling you into disaster with their already dead brains that was how you all voted Buhari believing he would fight corruption and insecurity when his brains are dead and gone.

Bro try cure yourself off tribalism so you can see clear and farther.

I don't know what you gain from your hate on indigbo has that made the life of you and your damily better?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by danielbello(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by hakimi1974(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria no matter how insultive indigbos are. Biafra cannot rule Nigeria not possible. Never.
Anyone that insult me is actually insulting there own father and mother so I will not bother to respond
rant of an agbero.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

I am just laughing at them. Blackmail, insult and assault are symptoms of frustration. Peter Obi cannot get 10% of the total votes.

He cannot get 10% of the total votes.

On Facebook, you will see various versions of IGBO History. Manipulated history, fabricated history. I don't read them it is only people that drew my attention to the tales. Every day, IGBO History on Facebook and maybe on other Social Media just because IBO want to rule Nigeria. They want people to know how great they are. They want people to know how important they are. Why is all these stories? They want to tell a tribe they have a better history and they are the better people.

Out of frustration, when nobody engaged them on their stories other than their IBO kinsmen, they came out with the most recent history that the IBOS have been in existence 2,550 years before the Yorubas. Fortunately, some great thinkers among them questioned the reasons for the comparison. They questioned why they have to compare the date of existence of IBOS to that of the Yorubas. It generated another discursion. Nothing concerns Yorubas in your quest for recognition.

I pray they will not labour in vain.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2022
fredoooooo:

If you like hate Buhari, when campaign start , you will see what APC will campaign with starting with the Buhari bridge in the south east ... Game on

New River Niger Bridge is never a campaign game to the IBOS. It is never a game. It is nothing to them. It is like Tinubu making a POPE is running mate, it makes no meaning to the IBOS.

APC does not have any game to the IBOS. APC needs Hausas and Yorubas who know the IBOS very well in their campaign. APC should devote time to South West where there is a long historical internal political crisis since Awolowo - Akintola era. Awolowo was only able to win in South West convincingly once. 2019 election in South West is similar to 1983 and 2003 elections. In 2019, despite huge amount of money spent by Tinubu on Presidential election, especially, eve of the presidential election, the result was shared almost 50 - 50 by APC and PDP. PDP did not make any commitment to the South West to get about 50% of the Presidentia election votes. If Tinubu were to be IBOS, APC would have gotten 80% of the South East votes as Buhari got almost 70% of the North West votes.

The problem is the objectivity of the South West. APC needs more energy in the South West. The IBOS from First Republic ( before Biafra war) when Awolowo was stoned at Aba can never vote a Yoruba man even if APC builds 100 bridges in South East. So, Second Niger Bridge is not a game.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Femijohn198: 2:27am On Aug 28, 2022
This man just forcing himself to becomes president which his ambitious will never be possible
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by HIPROFILE(m): 2:40am On Aug 28, 2022
abbey621:

Go back and analyze those elections, you would still see that the North outvoted the South from Obasanjo to GEJ, you're still missing the point, without the North Obi is not going to win. Take it or leave it but at least reason am well, all that divine nonsense you dey yarn na comedy, I deal strictly with data and facts not hocus pocus grin grin grin

Bro I don't hate nor dislike your candidate in any way
But truth be told the Lion of bourdillon is currently not fit to be President I know its his heart desire and probably his last wish having achieved all but the Country is in critical situation to manage him and his health this time. Again I tell you my brother desist from tribalism and unnecessary hate see that some person insult me or my tribe does not mean I should hate anyone or anything good or bad that has to do with that tribe.
Bro you are more than this cos from conversation I can tell you are learned although some persons can be learned and well exposed yet highly tribalistic and bigot.
I guess you are young too you know I came to start attaching much respect to the yoruba elders like the Afeniferes, Dele Momodu, OBJ and others listen to these men speak and you must learn.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by rippa(m): 2:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
77 people shared this
These are the 77 mad people that will vote APC
How can a normal human being still be supporting APC
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by abbey621(m): 3:07am On Aug 28, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Bro I don't hate nor dislike your candidate in any way
But truth be told the Lion of bourdillon is currently not fit to be President I know its his heart desire and probably his last wish having achieved all but the Country is in critical situation to manage him and his health this time. Again I tell you my brother desist from tribalism and unnecessary hate see that some person insult me or my tribe does not mean I should hate anyone or anything good or bad that has to do with that tribe.
Bro you are more than this cos from conversation I can tell you are learned although some persons can be learned and well exposed yet highly tribalistic and bigot.
I guess you are young too you know I came to start attaching much respect to the yoruba elders like the Afeniferes, Dele Momodu, OBJ and others listen to these men speak and you must learn.

I'll repeat this again in case you missed it, Obi's chance of winning without Northern support is zero soif you are against Tinubu then you are for Atiku. I told you save us your sentiments, this is not about tribe, religion or morals, this is strictly about the reality of Nigerian politics. It might sound unfair based on all the sufferings but life itself is unfair. Once again let me state clearly, Obi is a nice man and the best candidate moral and health wise but his path to victory rests solely on the North because I guarantee you one thing, SW will not betray Tinubu for Obi, I can bet anything on this!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by abbey621(m): 3:12am On Aug 28, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Oga National Bureau Stat. Be it known to you that the North alone can not make one win too. I can tell you for free that Buhari may have given GEJ a close chase in 2015 election but did not win that election…argue with your ancestors!

Let alone now that many people are tired of both APC and PDP not only that, many right thinking Nigerians have high interest on a younger President other than the old fuuls ruling you into disaster with their already dead brains that was how you all voted Buhari believing he would fight corruption and insecurity when his brains are dead and gone.

Bro try cure yourself off tribalism so you can see clear and farther.

I don't know what you gain from your hate on indigbo has that made the life of you and your damily better?

Simple analogy, we all need 50 points to pass an exam, the first 20 questions gives you 35 points, the rest gives you 15, will you be bold enough to just guess the first 20 questions and then concentrate on the remaining 30? If Buhari could not win even with Northern support, you expect Obi to win without it, no be juju be that? grin grin grin Truth is bitter my guy, sooner you accept what is to come, the better!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by comrChris(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Eyes service
Acting loyal just to get Buhari's support

Even Buhari himself knows that this loyalty is a fake one, it's just to win election.

Mark it, things will fall apart between Tinubu and Buhari if Tinubu manages to win. He is just acting loyal for Buhari to help him either rig the election or get northern votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Gozac: 3:25am On Aug 28, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Aside his health and age so you actually wish this country a muslim leadership for both president and vice? just because indigbos against Tinubu and also have a vibrant candidate from the tribe?

I guess you are of the opinion that if it would take a Peter Obi who is Igbo to make Nigeria better than it is today, You’d prefer the country sink than that happens right…Bro your not a true Nigerian.
Don't mind them, am an Igbo and I want Atiku to win so that the Southern Nigeria will be put to shame since they don't want justice and equity in the South but they want North to cede power to South in 2023.
As Atiku defeated Wike during primaries so will he will defeat Tinubu and Obi during the main election
As long as southern Nigeria don't want to support SE to the president let the North keep ruling

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by kaywhy09(m): 3:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Alright

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Gbeng30(m): 3:45am On Aug 28, 2022
If he doesn't support you is it me he will he will support... Yeyeyeye....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Whoknowsme: 3:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
Why quote ndi Igbos, are they the only one campaigning for Peter Obi.
Very hypocritical of you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Advision: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

True bro..
Actually thought about it....
Since Anthony Joshua visited Buhari for his support, the never see road won again.

Same with our dear super eagles who bubu called in the midst of a prior unbeaten afcon run.....they not only lost their next game in afcon, they also lost world cup qualification tie
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu's is the next president, there is nothing anybody can do about it
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond kunle
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by etrouble: 4:32am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Someone that defeated you all in two consecutive elections. This your joke is very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.