Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support (76093 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Senator Kalu Writes Abia APC, Reveals Candidates To Support Ahead Of Congress / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by unbrandedcosy(m): 4:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria no matter how insultive indigbos are. Biafra cannot rule Nigeria not possible. Never.
Anyone that insult me is actually insulting there own father and mother so I will not bother to respond
How does this concern Ndi igbo now?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2022
We are all Obidient & all my household will vote for OBI comes 2023, anybody with coconut head dat went and vote for those old fools is a coward. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Pathfinder2090: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria no matter how insultive indigbos are. Biafra cannot rule Nigeria not possible. Never.
Anyone that insult me is actually insulting there own father and mother so I will not bother to respond
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Pathfinder2090: 5:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

Why not face your slave masters and leave Ndigbo alone?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by BafanaBafana: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
When full and real campaign starts, PMB will be on the podium to give flagbearers the APC flag and campaign openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
That is when you will see APC power wink

September 29 is just around the corner and Asiwaju the leading contender, under the guidance of PMB, can not be breaking the law.
check my signature for freebies!
So that will automatically make people vote for APC? You think because Buhari gave flag to a man who has no articulated plan for the country, who is not fit physically, who is not fit mentally, who is perceived as corrupt, northerners and rational Yorubas will automatically vote for him?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by okorogodwin4(m): 5:58am On Aug 28, 2022
So Buhari don start campaign
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by BlazinGlory40: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

You have but one vote bro.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Lightorder: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
When full and real campaign starts, PMB will be on the podium to give flagbearers the APC flag and campaign openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.

September 29 is just around the corner and Asiwaju the leading contender, under the guidance of PMB, can not be breaking the law.
bros , say that to that clown who goes by FREESTUFFSNG . He thinks APC is food or garri that Nigerians need but could not afford these days
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by lagosrd: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Trust the ful at your peril...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Demolakay: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

Look how ur exhibiting stupidity on a public forum. Igbo's can neva b president of Nigeria,because ur God, nd whateva u say must come to pass?

Am a bonafide Yoruba boy, from ogun state, and am supporting an Igbo presidency wit my full chest, nd I know many sane responsible,God fearing Yoruba's too are.

How can u want peace, progress,justice,equity, tolerance,fairness in a country, nd ur denying a major tribe deir right, and u want peace in d country?

Dey said dey wanted Biafra, u refuse to giv Dem, nd dey wnt to b part of d Nigerian system,u say no.

Wat has a northern president done to change Nigeria or develop d north, since dey've been presidents? Wat has a Yoruba president done to develop d southwest of Nigeria since dey've also been presidents?

Bet u dnt know Nigeria, is at d precipice, next year election is a break or mar moment. Afta d election, maybe everybody go eventually go ansa him papa name.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by adebwalex(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

We are Obedient we move to become Yusufull comes 2023 by God grace..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Demolakay: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

LYK we saw d real power in Osun state. U will b mortified in 2023�
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by deebrownneymar: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Good because Nigerians won’t vote for whoever this epic failure of a thing called Buhari supports
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by tkgindofa(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu's is the next president, there is nothing anybody can do about it

Then be ready for the surprised; God is not dead, the masses have suffered enough!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Karlosorji(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Failure + APC= Failed
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2022
deebrownneymar:
Good because Nigerians won’t vote for whoever this epic failure of a thing called Buhari supports
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by CheapHomes1: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
This is the right thing to do,let's not see buhari as upholding uprightness of any such.. Buhari won't in his right senses openly be working against his party. Working against ones party is like"biting a hand that feeds you.". Tinubu should stop making buhari's act seem like a big deal..
Noone works against his family without getting consequences of his act.

If buhari openly works against APC, what will happen? What consequence will befall him?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Backpedal: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
So to you this contest is Yoruba vs Igbo

You see your life ?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by yahmohy27: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If I were Tinubu, I will be worried that Buhari wants to support his campaign

Buhari that Nigerians hates so much even in the north

What will Buhari even campaign with after messing up the whole country?

Anybody that Buhari campaign for will lose
Says who?
Ipob?
What of ipob ?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Ceejay57: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by HIPROFILE(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
abbey621:

Simple analogy, we all need 50 points to pass an exam, the first 20 questions gives you 35 points, the rest gives you 15, will you be bold enough to just guess the first 20 questions and then concentrate on the remaining 30? If Buhari could not win even with Northern support, you expect Obi to win without it, no be juju be that? grin grin grin Truth is bitter my guy, sooner you accept what is to come, the better!

I have earlier adviced you to get with terms on the nationwide love and call from the general public including the North for him to become president.
Delusions and hate wont let you again I tell you to get ready else you experience serious shock and heart attack come 2023 the earlier the better for you bro.

Well meaning Nigerians want a vibrant and intelligent president this time.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2022
babaolofin:

New River Niger Bridge is never a campaign game to the IBOS. It is never a game. It is nothing to them. It is like Tinubu making a POPE is running mate, it makes no meaning to the IBOS.

APC does not have any game to the IBOS. APC needs Hausas and Yorubas who know the IBOS very well in their campaign. APC should devote time to South West where there is a long historical internal political crisis since Awolowo - Akintola era. Awolowo was only able to win in South West convincingly once. 2019 election in South West is similar to 1983 and 2003 elections. In 2019, despite huge amount of money spent by Tinubu on Presidential election, especially, eve of the presidential election, the result was shared almost 50 - 50 by APC and PDP. PDP did not make any commitment to the South West to get about 50% of the Presidentia election votes. If Tinubu were to be IBOS, APC would have gotten 80% of the South East votes as Buhari got almost 70% of the North West votes.

The problem is the objectivity of the South West. APC needs more energy in the South West. The IBOS from First Republic ( before Biafra war) when Awolowo was stoned at Aba can never vote a Yoruba man even if APC builds 100 bridges in South East. So, Second Niger Bridge is not a game.
Like I said, it's a reality and APC and Buhari will use it to campaign. I dk t listens to dem say , you say but reality ... when I said a game , I was referring to the campaign.
Your vote have never being useful to us , but we will campaign with things we've done ..SIMPLE
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by 989900: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2022
What happens to anyone Buhari supports?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by MtDave55: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
This is the right thing to do,let's not see buhari as upholding uprightness of any such.. Buhari won't in his right senses openly be working against his party. Working against ones party is like"biting a hand that feeds you.". Tinubu should stop making buhari's act seem like a big deal..
Noone works against his family without getting consequences of his act.

What exactly does Buhari have to lose if APC fails to win 2023 election which is sur going to happen?

BUHARI long term ambition have been achieved, he have gathered enough that will last him and his family for generations to come even after his death.
All he ever wanted is to be called PMB, accumulate wealth for himself and help his kinsmen in Niger Republic, he wasn't ambitious of becoming president because he want to contribute anything positive to NIGERIA.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Altruisticboy: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Beware oooo!!!
Buhari is a big liar ooo!!!
He's tribalistic and thus would want non but Atifku
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by IbileIfe: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If I were Tinubu, I will be worried that Buhari wants to support his campaign

Buhari that Nigerians hates so much even in the north

What will Buhari even campaign with after messing up the whole country?

Anybody that Buhari campaign for will lose
Only intellectually RE-TAR-DED people say President Buhari has messed up Nigeria
Lagos moved up from being the 5th biggest economy in Africa to become the 4th biggest economy on the continent.
Lagos became the capital of startups in Africa and with more Unicorns than even countries in Africa.

It is best to shut up if you are ignorant of the indices of economic development.
Economics is beyond your beer parlour political gossip.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by newoffer: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Make una share for affliction. Lol
Odewaleadesoye:
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Donnells: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Don't forget that anything he supports does not succeed. cool
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Ayansola1994(f): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu all the way
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by OnlySmartHustler(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
MtDave55:

What exactly does Buhari have to lose if APC fails to win 2023 election which is sur going to happen?

BUHARI long term ambition have been achieved, he have gathered enough that will last him and his family for generations to come even after his death.
All he ever wanted is to be called PMB, accumulate wealth for himself and help his kinsmen in Niger Republic, he wasn't ambitious of becoming president because he want to contribute anything positive to NIGERIA.
Buhari has nothing to lose WHEN Tinubu loses.. It is immoral for bubu to engage in anti-party affairs,even if he doesn't want to support the party's candidate,his support for another candidate will be in the dark

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by abbey621(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
HIPROFILE:

I have earlier adviced you to get with terms on the nationwide love and call from the general public including the North for him to become president.
Delusions and hate wont let you again I tell you to get ready else you experience serious shock and heart attack come 2023 the earlier the better for you bro.

Well meaning Nigerians want a vibrant and intelligent president this time.

Nationwide? It is better you put down that expired weed! Anyways wetin I dey even argue for, February will soon get here, if you no accept kadara, you'll accept kodoro......IRE O, PEACE!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why won't a old man support another old man...birds of the same feather flocks together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.