Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment (19982 Views)

2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties / APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns / 2019 Kano Elections: INEC Warns Social Media Collation Officers (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Prinzzy5: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
A particular aspirant ought to have been arrested already if this is true from inec. I mean nigga just go to church guilt tripping Christians and gullible Nigerians into voting for him. I see through his charade and honestly he has nothing to offer. Only one candidate stand out and his blueprint is Lagos, the city he made the hub of Africa without assistance from FG. I also hear one of the aspirants is a core supporter of IPOB and also news making the round indicates he may also be the owner of hero brewery which has the IPOB logo as its brand logo. All those by force meekness he Dey form won’t deceive Nigerians come 2023, I see him as a wolf in sheep clothing.
'I see through his charade'. Oshey!!!! Seer!! Eze mmuo, Babalawo!!
But you cannot see through the fact that an helpless old man who is being supported almost everywhere he goes by human walking sticks wants to become your president.
That eyes you are using to 'see through' definitely isn't in good shape.

Make Una calm down first.

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Karlosorji(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
church and mosque is a place to worship not to hold political campaign
whatever these Muslims cook, where do you think they cook it from? Its in the mosque

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Michelle70(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Karlosorji:
whatever these Muslims cook, where do you think they cook it from? Its in the mosque
Did u cook it with them in the mosque?
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Karlosorji(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Did u cook it with them in the mosque?
Those days when they use to riot in kos. Its from the mosque they use to start from. If they can cook rioting in the church how much more politics. I know what am saying don't argue with me

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2022
rocknation62:
We the youths also warn INEC against election malpractices/rigging come 2023

ObiDatti2023

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Guyman01: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2022
The Holy Book says that Obidience is better than Batrifice

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by yemex04(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Tochi3:
INEC should concentrate on credible election and ensuring that their RECs are non Partisan...

PVC's have been seen scattered in sewage gutters and holes, what have INEC done about that ? What are their findings on the deliberate disenfrachisement of some Nigerians undecided

Meanwhile, 4 of the REC sent to the senate for confirmation have been found to be partisan and corrupt... Two have been found to be APC card carrying members who contested for governorship primaries in their respective state under APC...

INEC should understand fthat the youth will not be intimidated and are ready to protect and defend their votes with all means possible in the coming election

Your First, Second & possibly last paragraph are in order but that should not in anyway disturb their other critical Roles as an election umpire whose responsibility it is to regulate & dish dish out guidelines regarding the elections.. What they are saying here is one of the ways that can lead to a credible elections you talked about,they are interwoven...Your statement is just like someone that knows what he/she wants but confused on how to get it.

Everybody,youth o, eligible teens & elderlies should go out and vote for candidate (s) of their choices based on personal conviction & defend their votes.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by rocknation62(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author= post=116127743][/quote]

Thanks for the picture, it suits my comments
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by olatuns2017: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Tochi3:
Stale.

Your cries and gnashing of teeth have not started... wait until Sep.

Na blood go comot for your bat infested eye

Mtchewwww

It's obvious

By April next year

Una go back to trenches

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Tochi3(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2022
yemex04:
s Your First, Second & possibly last paragraph are in order but that should not in anyway disturb their other critical Roles as an election umpire whose responsibility it is to regulate & dish dish out guidelines regarding the elections.. What they are saying here is one of the ways that can lead to a credible elections you talked about,they are interwoven...Your statement is just like someone that knows what he/she wants but confused on how to get it.

Everybody,youth o, eligible teens & elderlies should go out and vote for candidate (s) of their choices based on personal conviction & defend their votes.

"He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand"...

"Bother not about the the specs in my own eyes, when the log in yours have made you blind"

" when the head is rotten the body also decays"

I have nothing more to say to you.. it is Simple as ABC... It is no rocket science

LASTLY, poo'hari made a mince meal of the Rule of Law as the head of the executive, i should not remind anyone of what the body did and are still doing afterward

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Naajjii: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2022
alsudan:
Hahahaha as Obi the press their neck e the sweet our belle.

Obi’s Movement from church to church to Worship starts proper in September.

People way introduce religious politics don the cry say Obi don master the act.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by IVORY2009(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development. Nice one from INEC.

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Boss, I hail you.

IVORY2009:

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Tochi3(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

It's obvious

By April next year

Una go back to trenches
Stale...

Tribalism have no place in 2023 election

Divide and rule tactics is long dead before arrival.

Your prism of hate, tribalism and jealousy for the suffering hordes of Nigerian masses is only shared by the Emilokans..

Your cry of blood will increase as the bats peck lavishly on your Iris
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Major7: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/inec-warns-against-campaigns-in-churches-mosques-violators-risk-imprisonment/

It's like God wants to punish inec and all of their officials. It's non of their business what goes on in these religious centres. They're already proving to be tools for one party like that. I call it a desperation grin

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Dareal90s(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
church and mosque is a place to worship not to hold political campaign

You didn't say this in 2015 & 2019.

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by kingyakos: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2022
INEC it's not your duty to tell politicians where to and where not to campaign, why didn't inec warned against same faith presidential ticket.

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Michelle70(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Dareal90s:

You didn't say this in 2015 & 2019.
And how sure are u that i didnt?
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by mfm04622: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Tochi3:
What good does it make when the head does not follow their own rules of non-partisanship and extant laws...

How do you expect the participants to follow such rules..

This was how poo'hari destroyed the rule of law and every other Tom dick and Harry was doing thesame seeing that the head is worst when it comes to respecting the dignity of Rule of laws..

Give example of the rule the head did not follow. Give example of the rule Buhari destroyed. Give example of Buhari not respecting the rule of law
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
See mad people o, you people are now quoting constitution. And telling Nigerians not to be abusive. Please remind us again how APC got into power. Was it not abusive words thrown at GEJ? Campaigning in Mosques?

I feel INEC shouldn’t tell politicians how to campaign as much as it is not violent and throwing hates speeches like APC . Every politician is looking for a formula to win his election. They should leave it for worship centers to say YES or NO to that. Just like BAT feels like Muslim Muslim candidates will win for him, well good luck to him.
it's INEC duty to regulate political parties and their conducts... Tell your social media president Obi to behave well and collect his third or fourth position next year...
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Sakasitay(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Rubbish talk. The black man will remain backward if he doesn’t respect another man’s fundamental human right.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Tochi3(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Give example of the rule the head did not follow. Give example of the rule Buhari destroyed. Give example of Buhari not respecting the rule of law
Now I should give you example... You a joke and keep me off your mention... For the sake of sane Readers, i will do these only once... oya take and still argue or you crawl back to your sewage hole

https://tribuneonlineng.com/disrespect-of-court-orders-rule-of-law-under-buhari-worse-than-abacha-babangida-%E2%80%95-falana/
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Indispensable85(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Evergreen4:
Make I see any body mention Peter Obi name first
A

Peter Obi
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by showafrica(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Mandesz:
How this take concern inec? I smell nothing but envy.

I wonder whats inec business with campaign. If a church decides to turn to campaign ground, how does it affect the government or anybody. We know very well this inec chairman is an APC member but he should just mind his business and and offer credible election. Buhari and osinbade turned reddeem to campaign ground and this man didn't say a word

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by deavicky(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2022
derecho:
Wetin concern INEC?
they are all thieves supporting bad government and they don't want a positive change. But it will shock them.

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by sweetjohn(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2022
This is targeted against Peter Obi but what this fools don't know is that the Nigeria sensible masses will vote for Obi with all their hearts and will freely campaign for him anywhere. They are looking for means to disqualify him But let them think it 1000times bc they too will die join

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by chloride6: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Why?
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2022
If inec rig this election i just pity Nigeria because they kinda break down wia go dey go even para God self undecided
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by IVORY2009(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2022
madridguy:
Boss, I hail you.

Longest time bro, how is Zara grin
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Fearyourcreator: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Offpointng:

No be lie boss... last Sunday our pastar decreed curse on anyone in the congregation who would vote that demonic party

But my confusion is, why is INEC against religion in politics now when they clearly used same religion greatly against Goodluck Jonathan ensuring he failed
All na scam ... Wetin concern pastor and politics... I remember then when our pastor said Buhari is coming Nigeria is going to be great again... Me I don comot for the church teytey... Naso we dey do for this country ... Remembered when Obasanjo came then ... People were tired of abacha... I remember we dey use saw dust dey cook for house then... Obasanjo came EVERY body was very happy ... At the end many were still complaining... Yaradua came man no last JEG came on dem say fresh air ... Bokoharam came ... We say we no want am... Buhari came ... Everybody was dey shout na him go do am... See us now ... Na Obi again now... Me sha don tired of former players sha ... I no dey vote Tinubu ,Obi or Atiku ... Make we face the truth for once ... Election come turn religious and tribal na cry go end am

Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities / Kinsmen Move To Recall Okorocha From Senate / Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos)