Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment (20006 Views)

2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties / APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns / 2019 Kano Elections: INEC Warns Social Media Collation Officers (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by walefresh3(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/inec-warns-against-campaigns-in-churches-mosques-violators-risk-imprisonment/

Thank GOD OOO ... GOD DON FINALLY FREE US Obidient TERRORISTS ....ANY HANDLE WITH CYBER BULLYING OR ABUSES OF ANY ASPIRANT WIL BE REPORTED TO THE NECESSARY AUTHORITIES
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by walefresh3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:

Why are you people so bothered about Obi and his votes?
No be ment be dat?
Concentrate on whichever ancestor you are supporting na.
Obi no get structure, Obi is irrelevant but una still de get sleepless nights over this same man.
I don't think any other presidential canditate has been attacked the way they have been attacking Obi.
All these propaganda will not help y'all at this time.
The ancestors you are supporting had all the time and resources to do right by Nigerians but they did not.
Now the youth are woke and ready to take back this country.
Obi 's presidential ambition s a movement, & Nobody can stop a moving train.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

See Sifia pain... D time wey una dey abuse tinubu.. he dey sweat una... But dis time ... Obidient go collect....
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by olumide4christ: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
aylive02:

Story. The church is against Muslim/Muslim ticket and during the announcement section in churches, after announcing that Jesus Christ is Lord and that he is coming soon, the next announcement will be: do not vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket. I can promise INEC that

Is that what Jesus Christ commissioned the church to do - to tell people who to vote for and who not to vote for?

Bros...go and read your Bible very well. If your Pastor tells people who to vote for, go and tell him to also read his Bible very well, to see if Jesus Christ, his Master and Lord truly sent him that message after He (Jesus) called him.

A word is enough for the wise!

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by donmik: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
INEC cannot stop any Imam or mallam in the mosque from preaching against voting a Christian. They are here saying trashes that cannot hold in Nigeria.

Remember, the voters go to religious houses too.

So u cannot trick anyone anymore.

Nonsense APC called INEC.

We are tired of the suffering and your incompetence to govern a country.

Mtcheeeeew....
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by donmik: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
olumide4christ:

Is that what Jesus Christ commissioned the church to do - to tell people who to vote for and who not to vote for?

Bros...go and read your Bible very well. If your Pastor tells people who to vote for, go and tell him to also read his Bible very well, to see if Jesus Christ, his Master and Lord truly sent him that message after He (Jesus) called him.

A word is enough for the wise!

Jesus never told us to sell our rights to criminals and supporters of terrorism and thieves.

So, CAN stands its ground, we are going to vote someone who can change the suffering of this nation.

Full......stop
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by olumide4christ: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Offpointng:

No be lie boss... last Sunday our pastar decreed curse on anyone in the congregation who would vote that demonic party

But my confusion is, why is INEC against religion in politics now when they clearly used same religion greatly against Goodluck Jonathan ensuring he failed

Your Pastor is cursing people for making their choice...what kind of pastor is that? And you are proud to say it?
Should curses and blessings proceed from the same mouth? James 3:9-10

Bros, if you are true Christian, I advise you to change church with immediate alacrity.

No true pastor will lay curse on another person even when wronged, talkless of the person making his own choice.

Heaven will surprise so many! God will help the church of these days!

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by olumide4christ: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
donmik:

Jesus never told us to sell our rights to criminals and supporters of terrorism and thieves.

So, CAN stands its ground, we are going to vote someone who can change the suffering of this nation.

Full......stop

Okay, it's a free world.

But remember that on the last day, every one will face God's judgment according to His word (the Bible) and not what we think is right or what a body called CAN says and we will all give account of our deeds.

Once again, a word is enough for the wise. Have a great day!
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by adekolaelect(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't know why many Obis supporters don't think with their heads. Many of them are the one insulting INEC for quoting a constitution that work in favour of their candidate . If we all accepted religious sentiment to determine voting in Nigeria NO ANY CHRISTIAN CAN SMELL THE SEAT OF PRESIDENCY IN THIS COUNTRY. Before you start your insult as usual do your findings or allow your emotional feeling to drive to you and remain fool forever .

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by akbonus: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
church and mosque is a place to worship not to hold political campaign

YES THAT IS NOT INEC BUSINESS,IT IS THE BUSINESS OF THE OWNERS OF THE CHURCH AND ITS LEADERSHIP,INEC SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON THOSE WHO WILL INDULGE IN ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE,SIMPLE!
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Tareq1105: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
25ahmad:
To whom it may concern.

I hope Peter Obi dey hear now before he goes to jail.

Na now he remembers say Redemption Camp dey.

Na now he remembers say Canaanland dey for Ota.

Na now he remembers say DOME dey for Abuja.

A Catholic man who doesn't like Pentecostal churches has suddenly started romancing them.

INEC is reminding you about provisions of Electoral Law now.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by jamace(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
A particular aspirant ought to have been arrested already if this is true from inec. I mean nigga just go to church guilt tripping Christians and gullible Nigerians into voting for him. I see through his charade and honestly he has nothing to offer. Only one candidate stand out and his blueprint is Lagos, the city he made the hub of Africa without assistance from FG. I also hear one of the aspirants is a core supporter of IPOB and also news making the round indicates he may also be the owner of hero brewery which has the IPOB logo as its brand logo. All those by force meekness he Dey form won’t deceive Nigerians come 2023, I see him as a wolf in sheep clothing.
Stop lying like Tinubu! Go and read the history of Nigeria, pls.

TINUBU DID NOT TRANSFORM LAGOS.

Is it Tinubu that made Lagos a Federal Capital for 77 years?

Is it BAT that built MMIA and the seaports in Lagos?

Is it Asiwaju that located all the Federal Institutions capital in Lagos?

Is it Tinubu that made all the oil companies and Banks to locate their head offices in Lagos and pay tax to Lagos?

Is it Tinubu that built 3rd mainland bridge?

Is it Tinubu that built Dodan Barracks?

U can deceive some people some times but u can't deceive all the people all the time.

Asiwaju met Lagos already harbouring all our National Treasures and Investments.

Stop the LIES that Tinubu transformed Lagos!

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by 25ahmad(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

I hope Peter Obi dey hear now before he goes to jail.

Na now he remembers say Redemption Camp dey.

Na now he remembers say Canaanland dey for Ota.

Na now he remembers say DOME dey for Abuja.

A Catholic man who doesn't like Pentecostal churches has suddenly started romancing them.

INEC is reminding you about provisions of Electoral Law now.
Its just a warning, becouse Obi supporters broke a law and when they get punish, some idiots will start shouting buhari
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by BIXYBABE: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=derecho post=1161269[/quobjhh

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Dareal90s(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
And how sure are u that i didnt?
Show us your 2015,19 post where you said it.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by lomprico(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Softmirror:

ABI YOU WAN COLLECT KOBOKO. JESUS CHRIST FOR DON FLOG ALL OF UNA WEY TURN CHURCH TO CAMPAIGN OFFICE.? grin

You be mumu o!
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by emilo2bad: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tochi3:
Belle don fooool.. with cassava ati agbado..

Mtchewwww
iam apolitical but nobody appoint you as spokesman for Nigeria youths always speak for yourself
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Tochi3(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
emilo2bad:

iam apolitical but nobody appoint you as spokesman for Nigeria youths always speak for yourself
Geez.. make your opinion and move on. Dem use the youth swear for you ni.. Move on for Allah sake. Why the bile

Apolitical ko, hypothesis ni

Tufiakwa
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Wwwq: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Emman08: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Selective application of the law. Nonsense
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim... You guys can go ahead and kill yourselves.

All I know is that I am voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Smith414: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
u dont need to insult me u know right?
I did not insult you, I only asked you to keep quiet which is not an insult, I only asked ogun to fire INEC, abi you be INEC now??
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Electrokco: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eye neck

As e de pain una...
E de sweet uss....

In
Wike's voice
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by juman(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Burruchaga71(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
church and mosque is a place to worship not to hold political campaign
It only Churches or mosques can make such statements
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Michelle70(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
It only Churches or mosques can make such statements
Oya, INEC don make the statement, go hold campaign make them disqualify ur candidate
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Burruchaga71(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Oya, INEC don make the statement, go hold campaign make them disqualify ur candidate
Guy, 2023 will never be business as usual. If INEC think they are smart let them disqualify Peter Obi and see what will happen.

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Michelle70(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Guy, 2023 will never be business as usual. If INEC think they are smart let them disqualify Peter Obi and see what will happen.
online chestbeating again?
I thought u guys have grown past it.

Maybe i was wrong
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by IbrahimSola: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Who will monitor whether there are campaigns in the mosques? This INEC sef.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by olatuns2017: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Tochi3:
Stale...

Tribalism have no place in 2023 election

Divide and rule tactics is long dead before arrival.

Your prism of hate tribalism and jealousy against the suffering hordes of Nigerian masses is only shared by the Emilokans..

Your cry of blood will increase as the bats peck lavishly on your Iris

Tribalism that cownu don help us settled since

Shhhh

Keep dreaming

Today is Monday in Nigeria and public holiday in South East

Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by orisa37: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2022
Wrong.
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by Tochi3(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

Tribalism that cownu don help us settled since

Shhhh

Keep dreaming

Today is Monday in Nigeria and public holiday in South East

Look at you.. Nothing sensible to bring to the table; only tribalism, hate and wickedness.
You are not even interested about the current crises facing Nigeria.. Not interested about Inflation, unemployment, the killings orchestrated by your darling APC.. Nothing at all ..Just throwing senseless tantrums and hate.

Tommorrow you will disguise as a sick person solicitimg for help and money on Nairaland.. in order to buy food and pay rent for your ramshackle sewage hole
Re: INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment by olatuns2017: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Tochi3:
Look at you.. Nothing sensible to bring to the table; only tribalism, hate and wickedness.
You are not even interested about the current crises facing Nigeria.. Not interested about Inflation, unemployment, the killings orchestrated by your darling APC.. Nothing at all ..Just throwing senseless tantrums and hate.

Tommorrow you will disguise as a sick person solicitimg for help and money on Nairaland.. in order to buy food and pay your rent for your ramshackle sewage hole

Yeye

Na Ibo caused Nigeria problem

Ironsi and co destroyed my beloved nation

Una go b enslave forever in d zoo Nigeria is no longer for the cownus

Today is Monday in Agulu, Anambra State and other 4 States in that axis....but it's working day throughout Nigeria �� especially LAGOS.

Tell your brothers that cant go to work in agulu

Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Visits Sen. Ekpeyong Over Wife’s Demise (photos) / Kogi Election: INEC Cancels 149,576 Votes