Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs (47468 Views)

Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? / Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Abubkr98: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
We have the Equipment and the capacity to fight terrorism and banditry in this very national unless if we can find the political will.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by nobilie: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
In the whole of the Nigerian military, Nigerian Army and Airforce are the most useless. Nigerian Navy is doing a great job, we hardly hear of pirate attacks, if the Army and Airforce are working like the navy we won’t be hearing of herdsmen and bandits wiping out villages.

That name Ezeagwu is funny lol. Like king of madness
angry grin
Its actually Ezugwu (koined from eze ugwu meaning king of hills/heights)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Neddyogu(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Peppysco:

Hmmm, you still refuse to learn, only for you to be capping your ignorance with silly defence punchline. Yes, the OP made a mistake with his headline, yet, you also foolishly displayed your rotten education by trolling along and even making a bloody mistake with your senseless troll. If you knew a gunship to be a military bird with high caliber weaponry, why not correct the OP immediately, why go as far as calling the Naval surveillance ship a mere boat, that na nonsense capping.
All I ever did was to correct your self induced ignorance so you don't go about calling a 'G Wagon a Jeep' in public anymore. My last comment to you, you can rest assure that I'm not reading your next comment or responding to you anymore cos my engagement is helping to cure your boredom. Gracias, and happy Sunday.
By the way, work more on your tenses.

Your madness is incurable and you are beyond help. However, u’d be in my prayers dumbo. I dunno if it’s safe for retards like you to drink, I would have offered u a drink to calm ur frayed nerves. Well, I’m sorry for ur state of being but I ain’t responsible for it. So go fvck urself. Barnyard animal.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Iamhackangel(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
The Time is now .. only ASIWAJU can take us to the promise land ... Vote Bola Tinubu for President..

God bless Nigeria ��✅��‍��
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by sixtuso(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
In the whole of the Nigerian military, Nigerian Army and Airforce are the most useless. Nigerian Navy is doing a great job, we hardly hear of pirate attacks, if the Army and Airforce are working like the navy we won’t be hearing of herdsmen and bandits wiping out villages.

angry grin
It's Ezeugwu not Ezeagwu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Tycyborg(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
kerry57:
Nice one. Nigerians have good brain for great things our problem is bad leadership. Aside that who be america for where Nigeria for dey today? God bless Nigeria and terminate bad leadership from our land. Amen.

Our problem is not leadership but our mentality as citizens... The people we call leaders today were once a citizen even if their forefathers are into politics from onset I believe they were once kids and once citizen... The leaders are the extension of it's citizens... If you doubt me just try to get to know any civil servant starting fr there are you will know how corrupt most nigerian citizen are... We even have a quote that says where you work na there you go chop... And another is "RUNS" we give excuses that it's because the government are stealing so we must steal too... But if our father is a bad man to his children we always don't want to make the mistake of treating our own children like the father did...
You see the moment we change our narrative and mentality as citizen not for us only but for the coming generation the faster this nation will grow... It's just simple...
Look at this thread... Instead of people to still appreciate the fact we are building something ourselves... They still play the blame game...
The better we accept to create a working nation the more the country will grow...
People wonder why lagos is ahead every states... It's because each government that comes in continue where the other left and non has been happening in other states... That's is just an example... Mind you I am not trying to go through political party or candidate but stating a fact so you understand where I am driving at because if this coming election maybe obi, tinubu or atiku wins, some disgruntled people will still want to destroy things they did to present them as useless in the future election instead of support to build the nation and it will even make people know if the person is working or not and the circle continues...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by jeromestarks: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Grandemperor:

Parochialism - typical Ibo mindset. Die in silence, keep everything secret. I believe and accept that there is the global accord that every nation must declare their assets: treasury, military, production, population, GDP, etc. Nothing is hidden under the sun.
How many times have you seen Russian armory in pictures?
How many times have you seen British special forces in stupid pictures posing with classified war machines?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Asour: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:

angry grin

You mean you haven't heard of the news of how much Oil is stolen from Nigeria daily through sea tankers?

Including the most recent.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/oil-supertanker-detained-after-nigerian-navy-says-it-resisted-arrest-2022-08-19/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Makowonda: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow!Really impressive.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by effort1: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:

angry grin

Those who steal crude oil to sell abroad, where are they passing if not the sea monitored by the Navy?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Wwwq: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

How many times have you seen British special forces in stupid pictures posing with classified war machines?
I swear! [1] Do you actually know the meaning of armoury? [2] Where do you see special forces here?
First, an amoury is a museum; and it is open to the general public.
Were you referring to the sort being displayed here? Those are for commercial purposes but within the arsenal of Nigeria.
However, Russia has Satan 2, the world's deadliest missile pointing towards Ukraine. You dig?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by jeromestarks: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Grandemperor:

I swear! [1] Do you actually know the meaning of armoury? [2] Where do you see special forces here?
Were you referring to the sort being displayed here? Those are for commercial purposes but within the arsenal of Nigeria.
However, Russia has Satan 2, the world's deadliest missile pointing towards Ukraine. You dig?
Amy need no commercial purpose.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living sir?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by damondbabe: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Grandemperor:

Oga where did you learn that? who told you an armoury is a museum? Please go to google. An armoury is same thing as Arsenal. its a store of weapons or collection of weapons. See the name alone na, ARMOURY
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Amy need no commercial purpose.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living sir?
How do you know the name of my neighbour, ''Amy''? If you know ''Amy'', you must know what I am ''doing for a living''. This communication gonna be lengthy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
damondbabe:

Oga where did you learn that? who told you an armoury is a museum? Please go to google. An armoury is same thing as Arsenal. its a store of weapons or collection of weapons. See the name alone na, ARMOURY
An armory or arsenal is a place
in which armor and weapons
(arms—the various tools of
war) are deposited when not
used (Neh. 3:19; Jeremiah
50:25).
What is the difference between
'arsenal' and 'armory'? - Quora www.quora.com An armory is usually the physical location where one keeps or stores an arsenal, which is usually weapons.

I introduced museum, armoury, arsenal in this context.

''Amy'' says hi
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Sleekfingers: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Neddyogu:
Nice. But where did they get the steel?

Ajaokuta
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by RichDotCom07: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mercury12:
Great
Sure!✊�

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by BentizilL: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
this rubbish image you attached has been debunked numerous times on this forum but I don't expect a brain-dead urchin like you to know this
May frustration not kill you tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by BentizilL: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bollinga:

Keep day dreaming. Tinubu will be president in your dreams not Nigeria

You are an ethnic bigot my friend.. The Stupid APC left Osibanjo and gave their ticket to that corrupt sick old man

If Osibanjo were to be the one contesting i would have supported him, i don't care about Tribe, what i care about is competency. We all know it was buhari who has not allowed Osibanjo put his brain to use in Nigeria state of affairs.

But since we couldn't get Osibanjo, we go for Obi who is more competent than the other two.

But as for you, Tribe has blocked your sense of reasoning.. You are not supporting Tinubu because of what he can do but because of Tribe
Stop lying fool...
That's what you guys always say..
Tinubu is our next president...
You're not satisfied? Lagoon is always available kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
damondbabe:

ARSENAL | Meaning & Definition
for UK English www.lexico.com 1.1 A place where weapons and
military equipment are stored
or made. 'The earliest military
museums were arsenals....
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
damondbabe:

ARSENAL | Meaning & Definition
for UK English www.lexico.com 1.1A place where weapons and
military equipment are stored
or made. 'The earliest military
museums were arsenals, but
since many of these have.......
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Perfectbeing(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:

angry grin
It is much more expensive to be a pirate than bandit. Cos you'll be a need enough money to get state of the art warships that can go against the Nigerian Navy's unlike just an AKA 47 and you can go against even a soldier with a better riffle.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by plaindealer: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Just imagine, Nigeria's Proforce is now displaying their products on the global stage with international weapons manufacturers.

Greatness is ours.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by plaindealer: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
20 MRAPS heading to Chad.

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Perfectbeing(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nigerian army takes to many pictures. You don't compromise security forces like this; everything should be done secretly.
That picture there can send send chills to the bad guys spleen
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by plaindealer: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Proforce is fast becoming a credible global arms manufacturer..

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by plaindealer: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
I said a while back that at this point, Innoson should be making drones, but of well..

Proforce is not playing, I'm really excited about this drone production deal and Tech Transfer.

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by plaindealer: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
E really should be buying weapons from foreign countries because we have the capacity to develop and produce everything we need.

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Bollinga: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
BentizilL:

Stop lying fool...
That's what you guys always say..
Tinubu is our next president...
You're not satisfied? Lagoon is always available kiss

You are not being reasonable.

I stand to gain nothing from Peter Obi personally. If the country is good both you and i will both benefit it together. Insecurity is for everybody, inflation is for all tribe, Power outage is for all tribe. Fuel price is for everybody.

Oga i have nothing special to gain from Peter except good government for all.

But in your case you are supporting Tinubu knowing he has nothing to offer the country. Nothing to offer to all of us

You know he is sick and will be staying in London most of his days in government

You also know his vise is a boko haram associate who will be in charge of the country when Tinubu jet out of the country.

Think man
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Russia's Satan 2, etc.
Those persons are for commercial purposes, and not special forces
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Clinghton: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
If these are real why are we lagging behind in the fight against terrorism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.