Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs (47471 Views)

Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? / Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Starking1000000(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Made in Nigeria but every part was imported ���
Most useless military in the world
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by ZombieSlayer1: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
BentizilL:

May frustration not kill you tongue
You're the one who's getting killed by frustration, posting the same rubbish over and over again.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by meetirimiya: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
In the whole of the Nigerian military, Nigerian Army and Airforce are the most useless. Nigerian Navy is doing a great job, we hardly hear of pirate attacks, if the Army and Airforce are working like the navy we won’t be hearing of herdsmen and bandits wiping out villages.

That name Ezeagwu is funny lol. Like king of madness
angry grin
We are not hearing of pirates attack but crude oil theft is going on under their watch or let say their cover.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by JOemmy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nothing special other countries are already producing supersonic missiles that travels five times faster than the speed of sound.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Smartmanager(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
In the whole of the Nigerian military, Nigerian Army and Airforce are the most useless. Nigerian Navy is doing a great job, we hardly hear of pirate attacks, if the Army and Airforce are working like the navy we won’t be hearing of herdsmen and bandits wiping out villages.

angry grin
Ezeugwu, actually

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by normaljenny(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:

angry grin

I disagree with you. The navy is busy running crude business with militants and government and cashing out. That’s why there is silence in that sector

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:

angry grin

Corrections, Ezugwu - king of the hills..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by tradepunter: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
BentizilL:

Vote competence
Vote success
Vote BAT

Buhari fall on you and your generation to come.... Living under the bondage of your god tinibu
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Horokrox: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
wahles:

So? Are those gunships posted or gunboats?
The first picture is that of a gunboat while the other two military aircrafts are gunships undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Bouncing2(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lovenorth:
These ones can be used to teach ipob terrorists a lessons
..."a lessons"...

When you don't even know your English...tueh
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2022
damondbabe:

Oga where did you learn that? who told you an armoury is a museum? Please go to google. An armoury is same thing as Arsenal. its a store of weapons or collection of weapons. See the name alone na, ARMOURY
Kiddo, you have written ''Arsenal'' beginning with a big case letter as in the English football club. You've totally deviated from your rustic and outlandish comments regarding Russia and England, while you advert to a popular search engine, Google. An amoury remains a museum when a country is in a perpetual peace. Armoury and arsenal in the context of war chests may be synonyms, complementary or encompassing the other. If we stay with your Russian and British comments, you are totally a neanderthal creature devoid of contemporaneous events. The size of the military or military strength, the armament at disposal, etc are ostensibly available in the public domain. I don't need any search engine, such as excite, yandex, yahoo, bing, google, etc to explicate such to me per any erudite elucidation. If you indulge in any substance for your living, I don't. I am ''staying alive''.
''Amy'' extends greetings.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 5:23am On Aug 29, 2022
damondbabe:

Oga where did you learn that? who told you an armoury is a museum? Please go to google. An armoury is same thing as Arsenal. its a store of weapons or collection of weapons. See the name alone na, ARMOURY

Kiddo, you have written ''Arsenal''
beginning with a big case letter as
in the English football club.
You've totally deviated from
your rustic and outlandish comments regarding Russia and
England, while you advert to a
popular search engine, Google. An
amoury remains a museum when
a country is in a perpetual peace.
Armoury and arsenal in the context of war chests may be
synonyms, complementary or
encompassing the other. If we
stay with your Russian and British
comments, you are totally a
neanderthal creature devoid of contemporaneous events. The
size of the military or military
strength, the armament at
disposal, etc are ostensibly
available in the public domain. I
don't need any search engine, such as excite, yandex, yahoo,
bing, google, etc to explicate such
to me per any erudite elucidation.
If you indulge in any substance
for your living, I don't. I am
''staying alive''. ''Amy'' extends greetings.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by Grandemperor(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
Amy need no commercial purpose. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living sir?
Kiddo, you have written ''Arsenal'' beginning with a big case letter as in the English football club. You've totally deviated from your rustic and outlandish comments regarding Russia and England, while you advert to a popular search engine, Google. An amoury remains a museum when a country is in a perpetual peace. Armoury and arsenal in the context of war chests may be synonyms, complementary or encompassing the other. If we stay with your Russian and British comments, you are totally a neanderthal creature devoid of contemporaneous events. The size of the military or military strength, the armament at disposal, etc are ostensibly available in the public domain. I don't need any search engine, such as excite, yandex, yahoo, bing, google, etc to explicate such to me per any erudite elucidation. If you indulge in any substance for your living, I don't. I am ''staying alive''. ''Amy'' extends greetings.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by wahles(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Horokrox:
The first picture is that of a gunboat while the other two military aircrafts are gunships undecided
The op posted gunboats and calls them gunships
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs by BentizilL: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
tradepunter:

Buhari fall on you and your generation to come.... Living under the bondage of your god tinibu
You mean Tinubu and Tinubu Lagos? Amen. kiss

I also pray may Obi and Anambra fall on you and your generation to come...
May you and your generation be like Obi and Anambra while mine be like Tinubu and Lagos... Amen wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.