Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder (33042 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / Why Is Dangote still Wealthy After Committing Fornication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Alawode01(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2022
You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Timekeeper452: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
How this century still believe in these imaginary stories still amazes me. You believe in god and Jesus, but you see Santa Claus, Zeus, Odin, Valhalla to be a myth? Truly amazes me.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Judybash93(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Lol... Religion will try to control every gadamn thing about you. From what you wear to what you eat to who you talk to and how to sleep and what you do when naked... Gadamn cry y'all should break free from bondage

1 Like

Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by techWriter3: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Happy Sunday Everybody
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Starlight252: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2022
DontLoseUrSoul:
OP, thanks. There is alot to learn from this Powerful thread below. Like or Share if you are Blessed:

Since Satan invented sin and propagated it, who created the inventor then?

Why do humans/organisms have emotions that relies on the environment to show it's two sides?
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by NwekeUG(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by HopefulFuture: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2022
One of the lies christians tell themselves is that the sex was by mistake, something they will still do again..I don't think I can do anything by mistake, ignorance yes but not mistake..And what's with the obsession about sex that there's a topic on it every Sunday...
post=116131111:
First of all,
What do the topic mean by a sexual blunder?

A scenario in which a person accidentally brushes up against another or touches a part of the body without intent to do so is more logical and imaginable than a scenario in which penetration happens "accidentally" or by blunder!!

Let's call a spade a spade and not an..............
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by seunmind44: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Interesting15:
lalasticlala
that guy na Muslim o, no dey call him name on Sundays,him fit vex for you, wait till Friday.
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Streett: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Next step is …. Get a good meal, Eat relax… Take your vitamins and get a good sleep afterwards… wake up and be grateful for Life ..
Do it all over again if it’s worth it

Bleep all that hypocrisy
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by 920adebusoye: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
post=116131118:
[/quote]Don't quote me to vomit wetin no make sense, thanks.lol[quote author= post=116131118]
Don't quote me to vomit wetin no make sense, thanks.lol...
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Zeezenho: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
My mistake was not having enough sex when I was younger. Now I love my wife and have eyes for her alone.
How I wish I was still single with all these new generation girls wey cheap anyhow.

1 Like

Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. The OP is a dog of satan who preaches sexual repression right from the deepest bowels of satan. SEX is about responsibility. Sex is the only only sin that one sins against ones own flesh, meaning that misuse of sex will have consequences in ones flesh and ultimately death. Self discipline, self control, abstainment, and deliberate refusal are the ways to avoid sexual sexual sins not the satanic nonsense this hopeless dog of satan is preaching
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by dochenaj: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It's bad enough to sin against God...

It is worse not to be repentant and sorry about it.

That's where I believe Adam and Eve complicated matters further for themselves after they sinned against God.

Instead of being sorry and asking God for forgiveness, they were busy making silly excuses and apportioning blame to someone else.

Perhaps the story would have been much different from what it is today, and the punishment would have less severe or even reversed, since God is not willing for any sinner to perish but for all to come to repentance as He'd shown in several instances, as that of the people of the ancient city of Nineveh who repented.

But they didn't, and the rest as they say, is history.

May God help us not to fall into temptation, and also to be sincerely repentant whenever we did. in Jesus name!
Being sorry wouldn't have changed the trajectory of Adam and Eve's sin.

God told them categorically. The day you eat of this fruit, you will DIE. If there is anything that God doesn't take back, it is His word.

Truly, God paid the greatest price consequent upon the fall of Adam and Eve. So if there was a way He could take it all back, He would have done it.

But He can't break His nature even if it breaks Him. That's what I sometimes tag "God's strong point"
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
dochenaj:
Being sorry wouldn't have changed the trajectory of Adam and Eve's sin.

God told them categorically. The day you eat of this fruit, you will DIE. If there is anything that God doesn't take back, it is His word.

Truly, God paid the greatest price consequent upon the fall of Adam and Eve. So if there was a way He could take it all back, He would have done it.

But He can't break His nature even if it breaks Him. That's what I sometimes tag "God's strong point"
Well, we would never know since they didn't repent as the people of Nineveh did. You could see that I made reference to that instance, because God already made a pronouncement of judgment upon them because of their iniquity, which you could say is His Word, but He took it back after He said it.

He also did it in the instance of Hezekiah when Hezekiah reminded Him of his righteous works. That's where I got the idea of the possibility from.

It appears that's the only reason God could take back His Word, because righteousness/obedience/repentance is the essence of God's Word to man, and God is not willing for any man to perish as I said, but that all come to repentance.
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by LIVEGOESON1: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
BONMBOCLAT u thing say that ur lyrics go discourage me from banging debora's gigantic azz? Bros konji wan end my ENUENU carrer u de tell me sexual blunder? Pls who get king blahoc number i ge biz with tha nigga
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by LIVEGOESON1: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
BONMBOCLAT u think say that ur lyrics go discourage me from banging debora's gigantic azz? Bros konji wan end my ENUENU carrer u de tell me sexual blunder? Pls who get king blahoc number i ge biz with tha nigga
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Oqw1: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin repeat offcourse
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Saig: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Interesting15:
Last week, I wrote about why the average person is usually grieved after indulging in an illicit sexual activity that is against God's perfect Will. If you have read that post (you can do so here https://www.nairaland.com/7292060/why-feel-remorseful-after-certain, you will see these sexual blunders (sexual sins) highlighted.

Salvation is through the name of Jesus Christ.
Jesus said one must be born again for salvation. To be born again is to be born of water and the spirit (Jonh 3:1-5). To be born of water and spirit means to be BAPTIZED for the FORGIVENESS of your sins ( Acts 2:37-38). Baptism is immersion into water (Acts 8:38ff).

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/08/the-next-step-to-take-after-committing.html?m=1
Re: The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder by Saig: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Salvation is through the name of Jesus Christ.
Jesus said one must be born again for salvation. To be born again is to be born of water and the spirit (Jonh 3:1-5). To be born of water and spirit means to be BAPTIZED for the FORGIVENESS of your sins ( Acts 2:37-38). Baptism is immersion into water (Acts 8:38ff).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Dunamis Church In Anyigba, Kogi State / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.